UFA-Wochenschau 569/1967 20.06.1967
01 Kosygin in Paris and from UN title: struggle for Middle East, image: Reporter umdrängen Kosygin. Reporter umdrängen Kosygin in Paris, totally. UN flag, great. U Thant - Kosygin, half close handshake. Kosygin goes with Gromyko through Hall of the United Nations, total. Goldberg, half-close. Kosygin in conversation with Gromyko, half-close. Johnson speaks in Washington on the Middle East issue, half close to the original sound. UN character size. Kosygin speaks before the United Nations, half close to the original sound.
02. Middle East crisis ride through desert. Egyptian weapons, destroyed or abandoned. Stones mark the boundary. Egyptian prisoners with arms raised above the head. Wounded get on plane. Stretcher is carried in aircraft. Jordanian refugees in the desert. Women and children. Flock of sheep. Destroyed bridge. River crossing. Donkey. Jewish worshippers praying at the wailing wall.
03. short-time working in Germany title: image forced the break,: factory with stationary machines. Stationary machines in the factory. Hand writes on Telegraph. Punched tape. President Sabel of the Federal Agency in Nuremberg speaking on the topic of "Unemployed" "o" sound: "after the momentary overview I think, that we be held around 400,000 unemployed in the summer months. "And the somewhat depressing for us was the fact that the number of unemployment has declined only moderately." Order book is beaten up, great. Construction site, without workers. VW parking. Factory building of the apparel industry. Conference table with entrepreneurs and workers with statistical curve about strikes. Clothing tech. Workers in training seminars. Workers at the stamping. Workers To give interviews on short-time working, o-ton: "so, before I lose my job, I would make then prefer something less money." - "Yes, short-time working is bad, but is still better than if we are fired."
04. 800 year celebration in Copenhagen title: Kiss me in Copenhagen, image: stewardess. Stewardess rollert to aircraft. Photographed flying aircraft from below. Rolling out the SAS aircraft. Copenhagen City pictures, modern residential district, old houses from the Viking age. Castle. Onslaught of the Royal Guard. Changing of the guard. Dolls with Bearskin hats. The no Mermaid. Photographers photograph the landmarks of the city. Cyclists. Young woman pedaling. Woman in shorts on the wheel. Driving scenes through the town, fishing port. Danish houses. Young people out on the street. Young people at fountain. Slobs. Woman smoking cigar. Young couple with bottle. Large feast on the road. Crowds on the street dance. Recording of driving through the city At night. Illuminated signs, illuminated streets. Castle.
5th Kiel week titles: offshore yacht race, image: sailing boats. Sailing boats on the Baltic Sea. Bloated sailing. Sailing boats in the doldrums. Smaller boats. Team on large sailing yacht. Colorful Headsail. Man on top of the mast. Roman of the sails. Large boats in the race. Buoy, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Goldberg, Arthur ; Gromyko, Andrej ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Sabel ; Thant, U.
Germany ; Jerusalem ; Madrid ; New York ; Israel ; Copenhagen ; Federal Republic of Germany ; Middle East ; Nuremberg ; Kiel
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Refugees ; Night ; Photographers ; Smoking ; Sailing ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Europe ; Dance ; Technology ; UN ; War, prisoners of war ; Military ; Hygiene ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; employment ; Unemployment, unemployment ; Buildings in Asia ; construction ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand wrestling to Middle East Kosygin in Paris and in New York + UN [...]
Origin: Pathé journal, Metro, vis news Middle East (occupied territories, constructed. Weapons prisoners, jord. Refugees, wailing wall origin: Gaumont, Olympic pool forced to the short-time working in Germany break camera: fire camera kiss me in Copenhagen 800 - year Jubilee in Copenhagen: L., Rühe sea regatta "Kieler Woche" camera: Brandes, Seib beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 5/1945
Welt im Film 146/1948
Welt im Film 283/1950
Deulig-Woche 30 (seit 1929)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 588/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 122/1952