UFA-Wochenschau 570/1967 27.06.1967
01 Glassboro: Kosygin Johnson (Middle East crisis) title: images of our time, image: Kosygin. Crowd. Handshake Kosygin - Johnson, half-close. Johnson and Kosygin at the table talking, half-close. People wave. Johnson and Kosygin at the lectern. Johnson speaks, half-close. Kosygin speaks, half-close. Kosygin puts together hands in salute.
02. Berlin: hunger strike of students against the Senate discuss students in groups. Students in room with mattresses on the floor. Students in the strike. Still, Transfokator. Little naked boy running on mattresses. Student reads. Student sits on the floor and knits.
03. Berlin: Film Festival drive recording on film posters and banners past. Young people sitting in coffee at Kurfürstendamm. Film ball. Sparkling wine runs out of bottle in glass, great. Dieter Borsche, great. Pan by cleavage to face Joan of Koscian, great. James steward, great. Film Awards, great. Alexandra Kluge receives the "Filmband in gold" for farewell yesterday. Alexandra Kluge receives "Filmband in gold" for best actress. Peter and Ulrich Schamoni regain film award in silver for all years. Movie scene from all years again. Headlights At night from the front. Men gather to party outdoors. Cinematographer. Lovers in bed. Men at the meeting.
04. Prague: Silent film by 1897 film clips from the old discovered film. Way of the cross of Christ and resurrection.
05. accident series No. 3 - warning against reckless roof repair without breakdown from ZL 909 / 6 - same section. Jerschke, as a funeral entrepreneur, turns behind the camera. Man tries to jump out the window and is rescued. Man jumps off roof. Workers rises to roof. Safety harness and leash is attached to the roof. Jerschke stands behind the camera and rotates. Workers working without a safety harness on TV antenna, makes a misstep and fall from roof. Jerschke stands between coffin and camera, cut off film and tosses him in a coffin: "For me, you're right."
06. diving school on Corfu - Barakuda holiday report title: holiday under water, image: surfer. Surfer surfing behind a motorboat. Singer sings song with guitar. Divers with diving equipment. Girl is on the beach in a bikini. Girl in a wetsuit. Divers depends on to oxygen device. Divers put on masks. Breathing exercises. Waves wash ashore. Young people riding in a boat on the sea. Divers leaping from the boat into the water. Divers under water. Divers bring large shell to the top. Polyp. Meat is roasted on the spit. Young people sitting around the fire and drink from the bottle. 2 young people kissing.
07. Berlin: Athletics sports festival title: we run record, image: Rennschuh is laced. Harald Norpoth easing run. Ron Clarke at easing race. 1000 m race: Walter Adams defeated Bodo bottlenose dolphins and runs first through the target. 2 miles: Starter fires starting gun. Start. Harald Norpoth passed on the leadership. Clarke behind pacemaker. Clarke goes on Norpoth past into the lead. Both runners next to each other. Norpoth takes. Clarke via sprints Norpoth from finish and WINS. Both runners after the race, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adams, Walter; Borsche, Dieter; Dutschke, Rudi; Jerschke, Günther; Johnson, Lyndon B.; Kluge, Alexander; Kluge, Alexandra; Kossygin, Alexej; Koszian von, Johanna; Schamoni, Peter; Schamoni, Ulrich; Stewart, James; Clarke, Ron; Norpoth, Harald; Tümmler, Bodo
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Karate; Demonstrations; Honors; Hands; Higher education; festivals; filmmaking; Women, mothers; Leisure, recreation; musical instruments; Night; Reviews; Radio, television; Sports details, fouls; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Townscapes: Germany; Diving, diver; Animals (except dogs); Youth; War, prisoners of war; Kissing, kissing scenes; Athletics, jogging, fun run; People; Social events; Water; water skiing; Surfing; Jobs; Gastronomy; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand images of our time Kosygin and Johnson in Glassboro origin: Metro hunger strike of Berl. Student camera: Pahl, Rieck Berlin Film Festival camera: Pahl Prague discovery of silent film origin: Prag accident story no. 3 holiday under water Barakuda holiday report (diving school on Corfu) camera: Seib "we run record" world record attempt in Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Messter-Woche 6 1915
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 370/1957
Welt im Film 338/1951
Welt im Film 312/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 693/1963