UFA-Wochenschau 571/1967 04.07.1967
01 Dresden: Kennel ball title: notes at the time, image: integrating beckoning. Ulbricht and wife go waving through crowd. Ulbricht and woman with flowers on grandstand, total. Rococo Ballet dances in front of the kennel. Dance of the guests. Young woman bends over and strap on shoe that is big. Couples dancing the waltz, big. Ulbricht dances Waltz with young woman, half-close. Dancing couples. Atom spy Klaus Fuchs, great talking to Ulbricht.
02. Nuremberg: Trial of mass murderer Klaus Gosman headlines of the Bild-Zeitung. Lunch killer - the man who murdered 7 people is afraid of prison. Viewers go to the courtroom. Klaus Gosmann is led handcuffed into the courtroom and holding hands in front of face. Klaus Gosmann sitting with bowed look great. The experts. Cameramen and photographers. Gosmann applies his face and Get up. Gosmann speaks with guards and starts again. Door of the negotiation Hall is closed.
03. accident series No. 7 upgrade on shaky articles Günter Jerschke, as a doctor, knocking against the figure of the human skull. Man goes with magnetic shoes with head down. Man goes on hands. Man runs head against a tree, which fell. Young man studied socket. He approaches the barrels and rises, to get to junction box in the ceiling. It extends upward and falls from the barrel. Jerschke get straw out of the skull. "For me, you're right."
04. Cologne: Ride the Rhine steamer for Achtzigjährige title: fun with 80, image: old women. Slowly rising feet of old people. Controller controls cards for travelling on the steamer. Old people go on the ship. People on the shore waving. Old people swaying on board. Backdrop of the Cathedral on the shore. Old man leans on the railing. Old woman beckons, great. Tug on the Rhine. An old man, great face. Man with cigar, great, great man with beret. People lie on deck chairs on the deck. An old woman, great face. The Rhine steamer, total.
05. Berlin: Film title: Berlin bear baiting, image: Berliner Bär. Horst Buchholz comes down the stairs, half-close. Photographer, great. Young girl with flowers received Horst Buchholz. Young girl sitting in the Rolls-Royce. Horst Buchholz looks sunroof of a moving car. Michel Simon gives autographs (best actor). The producer of the film: The startup Madame Bronca Requier, large (Golden bear). Actor meet at the swimming pool of the Schamonis. Peter and Ulrich Schamoni, half-close. Panel discussion of the film industry. Peter Schamoni is actuality, big: "we fully realize that it needs To give films that wide audiences addressed, so that you have to do whatever it takes, to make these films as well as possible and so A lot of refinement and effort as possible, and that you should To give the effort on the other side to make quality movies, that To find a wide audience." Dr. Edwards speaks actuality, big: "I think none of the representatives of the young film is to say that we Very much willingly have provided what we could To give you, namely appointments, performance dates, you. And, I can tell you we To want do that also in the future with all our forces. " Film ball. Dance, total. Dr. Engelbrecht, half-close. Young woman, great. Nadja Tiller and Walter Giller, great. Dancing young woman with blond hair, dark dancer. Scenes from the Czech comedy love according to schedule. Train arrives and stops. Minister welcomes young girls on the train. You leans from train to kiss him. Station officials are exit signs. Train departs. Railway official goes to colleague who stands with closed eyes and pushes him to whistle into his mouth.
06. Hamburg: Derby title: the German Derby, image: audience. A spectator with a wide, white hat, immediately. Large car parking. Heck 600 HB-JJ from Mercedes. Cooler by Rolls Royce. Jockey Lester Pigott is rising. Women in conversation. Horses in the lead ring. Racing display. Start. King Sulan stops at the start. Horses in the race. Summer rain leads. Viewers with binoculars. Horses in the arc. Lester Pigott on Luciano takes over the top. Finish, ZL. Race horses, frontal. Luciano WINS before Norfolk and presto. Defense Minister Schröder, big. Mayor Weichmann presented Cup owner of the stud of PRIM rose, half-close. Lester Pigott next to Luciano, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bronca-Requier ; Buchholz, Horst ; Engelbrecht, Wolfram ; Fuchs, Klaus ; Giller, Walter ; Gosmann, Klaus ; Jerschke, Günther ; Simon, Michel ; Schamoni, Peter ; Schamoni, Ulrich ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Tiller, Nadja ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Ulbricht, Lotte ; Weichmann, Herbert ; Piggot, Lester
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; DDR ; Honors ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; News, communications ; Photographers ; Smoking ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Ships ; Schools, training ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Youth ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Men ; Social events ; Crime ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Autographs ; Decolletes ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand notes at the time of Ulbricht in the Kennel origin: DEFA mass murderer Ganguly camera: Rau accident story no. 7 fun with 80 80 years on the Rhine camera: Luppa Berlin bear baiting Berlin Film Festival: Horst Buchholz in Berlin Schamoni-party camera film ball panel discussion: Pahl, Wiers film Pointe: origin love according to schedule: Constantin the German Derby Horner Derby camera: Seib, Rühe, Brandes, l. at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 537/1960
Welt im Film 248/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 991/1969
Welt im Film 170/1948
Emelka- u. Tobismelofilmwochenschau Einzelsujets ca.1928-1931
Der Heimat Schützengraben
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 632/1962
Welt im Bild 132/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 437/1958