UFA-Wochenschau 572/1967 11.07.1967
01 Ruhrfestspiele 1967 title: art on the Ruhr, image: moving coal train. Winding towers. Additional people at Festival, from above. Ruhr landscape. Rising young people. Continuous winding Tower, great. Young people in theatre. Scenes from the production "Napoleon and the hundred days". Monologue Napoleon. Excerpt from the piece of Christian Dietrich Grabbe. Napoleon say. Exhibition "Magic of light". People in the exhibition. Painting. Light effects of mechanically moving op-art creations. Young visitors, great. Jazz Workshop. Negroes on drums. Musicians playing flute, great. Spectators, half-close. Modern Jazz sings Karin Krogg / Norway, great. Young listeners with sunglasses, wholesale. Young listener with sunglasses, wholesale. Young man with a beard, great. Trumpeter, big. Audience clapping, filling the screen.
02. Berlin: Trial of student Fritz Teufel title: notes at the time, image: Fritz Teufel. Students are in groups on the road. Fritz Teufel's courtroom to dock. Cameramen. The pamphlet of Devil as an indication. Wolfgang Neuß among the listeners, half-close. Fritz Teufel, great. Police patrolling on the street.
03. England: Elizabeth II beating Francis Chichester to the Knights in Chichester, half-close. Welcome from Elizabeth and Philip. Lady Chichester curtsies before Queen Elizabeth in a pants suit. Elizabeth beats Chichester to the Knights and put his order. Chichester go Lady Chichester and Philip in addition to Elizabeth behind them. Go to the sailboat. Tower Bridge. Entrance of the sail boat with escort fleet.
04. Switzerland: Painless tattoo tattoo artist with Tätowiermaschine. Machine tattooed lines in house, great. Man full of tattoos. Young man receives orders on the chest with decal. Flower is tattooed on the belly of girls with decal. Hand on cheek, which points to the eye.
05. London: The Monkees in London waving youths At night before the airfield. Posters of Monkees we love you. The Monkees on the aircraft stairs, half-close. Beckoning and urgent twenty-somethings. Fans umdrängen the Monkees. Policemen. Screaming kids, the Monkees, great.
06. Studio mirror "The snake pit and the pendulum" title: scream if you can, image: screaming wife. Stills of the film. Young girls are strapped down on torture instruments. Chamber of horrors. Karin Dor, big, talks about the film, o-ton: "In the horror film, an actors actually is the passive the whole thing, the horrific, all they come to, she can endure it only about themselves. So, she can't fight. She can play not even fate and take everything into their own hands." Director Harald Reinl talks about the movie, big, o-ton: "horror movies live Yes not so Very much by conflicts, but of situations. Always new surprises, new effects must be produced just, to put the audience in the corresponding fear." Scene snippets with Karin Dor in the torture chamber.
07. Wolfsburg: German Tower and art spring Championships title: toe feeling, image: Knight on springboard. Jump from the Tower, ZL. Springer at the bounce, ZL. Shots from the top: slow motion shots of the jumpers (Very good). Swimming pool, total. Audience, great. Ulrich furling jumps, ZL. He is 3. Karl Heinz Schwemmer jumps, ZL. Klaus Konzorr jumps, ZL. He wins. Jumping the ladies Gundel Bush jumps, ZL. You WINS. Two jumpers, ZL. Boy audience, laughing, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Busch, Ingeborg; Dor, Karin; Elisabeth II. von England; Krogg, Karin; Neuß, Wolfgang; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Reinl, Harald; Teufel, Fritz; Chichester, Francis; Konzorr, Klaus; Reff, Ulrich; Schwemmer, Karl Heinz
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Honors; Higher education; Justice; cameramen, cameramen; Education, youth; festivals; filmmaking; Musical events; musical instruments; Medals, awards, honors; Photographers; Police; Swimming; sports audience, sports spectator; sports facilities; Townscapes: Europe; diving; Cultural events; Art; People; Crime; Listener; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; Exhibitions; Mining; Viewers and audience; US aid in all over the world; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand art Ruhr Ruhr Festival camera: Luppa, l. Notes at the time of Fritz Teufel (proceedings against Berlin student) camera: Pahl origin: regional image Office Berlin Chichester accolade origin: Pathe news tattoo in the Switzerland origin: Cine journal "The Monkrees" in London origin: Pathe news scream if you can "Snake and pendulum" origin: Constantin toe tip feeling diving camera: fire, Rühe at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 320/1956
Welt im Film 30/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 690/1963
Welt im Bild 30/1953
Welt im Film 184/1948