UFA-Wochenschau 576/1967 08.08.1967
01 Nurburgring race title: day of hard men, image: racing driver pushes car. Wheels are approached and assembled. Race cars with open bonnet is checked. Chris Irwin uses helmet sitting in the car, close to half. John Surtees sitting in the car from the rear. Denis Hulme sitting in the car, half-close. Start of the race. Cars in the race. Graham Hill car touched gang after start, flings, and falls back. Jim Clark leads ahead of 150 m. Fangio, as spectators, great. Failures. Race car driving in box. Pedro Rodriguez, half-close to the task. Jim Clark driving box and must give up due to breakage in the suspension. Jim Clark, half-close. Denis Hulme on Brabham drive as the winner by the target. Official waving banner. Hulme with wreath and Cup, half-close.
02. crash on aircraft carrier Forrestal and aircraft carrier documentation title: America's floating fortresses, image: plane taking off from aircraft carriers. Aircraft carrier from above, total. Launch of carrier rocket. Pilot in the aircraft. Launch of the aircraft carrier. A Winker, great. Plane lands. Bomb falls off during landing. Explosion. Aircraft rolls when landing on deck and plunges into water. Baptism of the Forrestal. Fire on the Forrestal after failure in the security mechanism and the following chain reaction. Destroyed aircraft. Unloading operations. Burned out plane thrown on deck. Men carry stretchers with dead of the accident.
03. Berlin: Burial Paul Löbe title: notes at the time, image: coffin. Casket with flag and Ribbon. Picture of Paul Löbe. Albertz enlists in condolence list. Willy Brandt enters in condolence list. Brandt before coffin, half-close. Wreath of the Federal President. Troop presents. Soldiers carry the coffin.
04. Cologne: Return of Willy Brandt from Romania Willy Brandt go down stairs. Aircraft rolls out. Welcome Brandt speaks before microphones to the press, half close, about his impressions of travel, actuality: "we have discussed Very much good in the last few days in Bucharest and the Black Sea coast, open-minded, sincere, open. I have a feeling, we are here to build bridges, not only to each other but to build bridges, to expand so that they can be viable for others."
05. Polish cadets in Norway Norwegian Fjord. Ship in the fjord. Sailors on Board of the PNDS. Sailors get Arctic Circle baptism, are rubbed with oil and more and have to eat oil-soaked bread.
06. London: drug trial of Rolling Stone Mick Jagger car drives through the crowd on the street. Young people umdrängen car. Mick Jagger gets out of car. Mick Jagger speaks to journalists. Mick Jagger, great. His girlfriend, big.
07. Hamburg: girl abduction on the Jungfernstieg title: 11: 00 6 Jungfernstieg, image: tram station Gänsemarkt. Jungfernstieg, from above. Marlies Krüger goes on the Jungfernstieg, totally. Car driving at roadside, Uwe Svenson and Mr Lütge jump out of cars, jump to Marlies Krüger and tear them in car. Car driving through a red light. Newspaper headlines kidnapping. Headlines of abductions of people. Eyewitness interview with conflicting statements. Man with sunglasses car drivers, young man, old man speaks. Repetition of "abduction" with State copying. An eyewitness interviewed Wiechmann. Close-up Marlies Kruger, face, clothes, shopping bag, action car.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Alberts ; Bock, Marlies ; Brandt, Willy ; Jagger, Mick ; Löbe, Paul ; Lütke ; Die Rolling Stones ; Svenson, Uwe ; Wiechmann, Johannes ; Clark, Jim ; Fangio, Juan Manuel ; Hulme, Dennis ; Irwin, Chris ; Rodringuez, Pedro ; Surtees, John
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; Justice ; Disasters ; Fire ; motor sports ; News, communications ; Shipping ; Ships ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Deaths, funerals ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Cups ; Crime ; Currency ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand of hard men Nürburgring race day camera: Luppa, fortresses floating fire, Rieck, Rau, America's summer Forrestal disaster + carrier documentation origin: Metro, archive notes at the time of last escort for Paul Löbe camera: Luppa of Brandt's return from Romania camera: Luppa Polish cadets in Norway origin: Polkronika rolling stones in London (drug) origin: Pathe News 11: 00 6 Jungfernstieg abduction on the Jungfernstieg camera: Seib, Jürgens, L., Rühe at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Der Weg nach draußen (Kurzfassung)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 427/1958
Welt im Bild 101/1954
Neue Wege Strategie für morgen
Welt im Film 280/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 516/1959
Welt im Film 363/1952