UFA-Wochenschau 578/1967 22.08.1967
01 Kiesinger in the United States (2nd report) title: notes at the time, image: Kiesinger and Johnson in an interview. Johnson and Kiesinger, big, sitting in conversation in a garden chair. Photographers. Kiesinger and Johnson at Park Gate waving to people, half-close. Johnson, big dog. Kiesinger and Johnson, going big. Johnson on the stroller of his grandchild, Patrick Lyndon. Granddaughter of gravel Ingers rocks on rocking horse. Child on arm women kiesinger. Daughter Kiesinger and big man.
02. refugee return of the Jordanians about Allenbybrücke refugees with loads on their heads, women with children on the arm. Registration authority. Refugees go over bridge.
03. Amsterdam: 8000 twenty-somethings demonstrate "love in" balloons on car radiators. Girls legs wrapped boots up to the knee. Girls painted legs love himself. Girl puts flower in the hair. Young people in beat shed. Chapel. Dance. Girl dancing in short dress. Devlyn sit on floor. Young people carry the coffin of 'love and death'.
04. Germany's most expensive and cheapest hostel title: UFA-Exclusiv: like you you embed image: maid in addition to ceremonial bed. Tegernsee. Waterfront. Car parking in front of hotel. Hotel Bachmair. Guests are on deck chairs in the Park. Bed and breakfast are on deck chairs in the Park. Bed and breakfast in Swiss francs. Laundry hangs on leash. Child rocks in addition to laundry. Sand box. Wood processing space. 3 people who run pension. 50 employees of the hotel Bachmair, cooks, maids, etc. swimming pool of the hotel. Woman with well-kept hair swims, great. Duck Pond before pension Lochner. Small rooms for families. Bed for children in the room, small balcony. Stateroom in Bachmair. Chefs in the hotel kitchen. Mrs. Lochner rubbing potatoes. Food in Lochner: Gries dumplings in soup, Kassler and mixed salad, cherry. Guests in the dining room at Bachmair. Serve lobster. Quantity of bottles on the bar. Steinhäger is served in Lancaster.
05. Car models 1967 - Ford 17M and 20M title: UFA series new: on our roads, image: car drives through water. Car close-up salon, cut to music parking, driving shot from car headlights disappear. Settings of the new Ford. Man get in car. Dashboard. Ford Coupe. Woman at the wheel. Bonnet is raised. 108 HP engine and battery. Turn signals and warning lights. Drive along Hale road. View of rear suspension. Driving through water. Driving record in car. Ford car on road.
06. Düsseldorf: Athletics international match Germany - USA title: F. j. Kemper: log of my 800 m run, image: Franz Josef Kemper. Hurdle race. Pole vaulter. Uwe Beyer in hammer throw. Ed Burke, USA throws the hammer 44 cm further. 1500 m run: Jim Ruyn sprints 300 m in front of goal and WINS by a wide margin before Bodo bottlenose dolphins. 800 m race: Franz Josef Kemper describes his run, original sound, big: "as always before a major competition is a certain nervousness, a certain tension on us." Then kicks and we try now our tactical concept to realize that namely Walter Adams in the first round will present a certain pace, perhaps 51.5 to 52 seconds, which will be somewhat difficult in these conditions, but apparently it works. We put us in staggered formation far forward - put on the first 200 meters a decent pace of about 25 seconds. So far, our recipe goes well, we try in 52 - probably this will be slightly slower - to complete the first round. At this moment, where it's in the 2nd round, Walter Adams trying to improve the leadership, by taking the top, because at a quick pace, so we had counted us out, Bell will be most vulnerable. At this moment, Bell passes in his characteristic, but murderous and very energy-wasting arrive on us. I am only trying to go with, but to run it dead, let what has proved right as demonstrated near. "Now I realize how he falls back into the cross, as he is slow and we now with a strong acceleration past - draw down the stretch pretty full, look turning very briefly, as Walter Adams fighting down the two Americans, so I am at this moment about the double win for Germany." Kemper at the start. Running on the inside lane. The 2nd German Bishop of Walter Adams goes into the lead and makes the pace. Kemper is running in 3rd place. At the beginning of the 2nd round Kemper takes the lead, the American Bell misses Kemper, sprints and slower. Kemper goes back to the top, turns around shortly before finish and WINS. Walter Adams is 2. congratulations for Kemper after victory.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Dogs ; Children ; Education, youth ; Refugees ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; War, prisoners of war ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; heart transplant ; Jobs ; Dogs ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand notes to present Kiesinger in USA (2nd report) stream of refugees on the Allenbybrücke (Israel/Jordan) origin: Cine journal "love-in" in Amsterdam origin: Polygoon UFA exclusively as you you embed...
Germany's most expensive and cheapest hostel camera: Rau UFA series new on our roads car I Autosport: the new Ford camera: Luppa, Pier Kalla F. j. Kemper: log my 800 m run Athletics BRD/USA camera: Jürgens, Rieck, Rühe at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 223/1954
Welt im Bild 52/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 915/1967