UFA-Wochenschau 579/1967 29.08.1967
01 London hippies at the Duke of Bedford "love in"-Festival of flower children title: notes on time: image: girl with flower in her hair. Young people download flowers in cabin by balloon. Young men and girls with flowers. Floral motifs are painted on faces. Head of St. Bernard with a flower wreath.
02. Frankfurt. Goethe Prize for Carlo Schmid Carlo Schmid sitting next to Willy Brandt, half-close. Close-up Carlo Schmid. Mayor Professor Willy Brundert speaks close to half and big. Willy Brandt, great. Certificate, great. Banuag handed over the certificate Carlo Schmid, great. Carlo Schmid holds acceptance speech, half-close.
03. Hamburg: Arrival of the yachtsman couple cooking sailboat travels with accompanying boats. Cooking couple in boat, great. Woman cooking gets presented flowers. Sailing boat pier. Sailors are welcomed.
04. accident series No. 4 - head tilts to breakdown from ZL 918 / 7 - same section. Skeleton, beside the coffin. Coffin lid lifts. Jerschke rising from coffin. Jerschke takes the skeleton hat from his head and put him on. Motorcycle riders on cable. Skydiver in free fall. Workers is head of House, just next to the stair-step. Silhouette by Jerschke in house, the process commented. Worker climbs ladder to repair lamp, leans forward and fell with head. Jerschke sets skeleton in coffin and closes it: "because you are with me right... "05. Berlin: radio show title: music under the Funkturm, image: pan across radio tower." People in the exhibition. Blonde girl big. Federal postal exhibition. Television. Daniels visited the exhibition. Hand selects phone. Call people on the phone. Star photos of singers. Hildegard Knef, great. Hildegard Knef sings original sound, great. Freddy sings original sound, half-close. Mahalia Jackson sings original sound, great. Tele sparks stand. Tape, big. Car radios. Portable radio. Transistor radios. Udo Jürgens singing, original sound, great.
06. Munich: Bayern Munich - play Hannover 96 1-0 title: UFA series: stars on the ball, image: soccer balls and legs. Crowd with flags. Goalkeeper keeps ball, ZL. Game scenes in front of goal, ZL. Closet full of trophies. President of Bayern Munich Neudecker in his office desk, half-close. Secretary writes. Trainer Cajkowski training with the team, great. Cajkowski ball training with the players of Gerhard Müller, Josef Meier, and Franz Beckenbauer, ZL. Game on goal. Goalkeeper Meier parades keeps balls, ZL. Players talk about their earnings, large, original sound: "I would like to talk about. Everyone will be paid after his performance. If we play well, we earn A lot, and when we play bad, we make not so A lot. A license player can earn in the month up to 1200 mark. I claim no more than a higher basic salary on the basis of my matches, but otherwise, the references are equal for all players." Coach Cajkowski talks actuality, big, about his team: "strength of our team is a combination, each player does not play for themselves, everyone plays for others and comes through the goals and victories." Impetus to the Bayern Munich - Hannover 96 goalkeeper keeps, ZL. Playback. Spectators filling the screen, shooting what Franz Roth 1:0 teams go by the place.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beckenbauer, Franz ; Brandt, Willy ; Brundert, Willi ; Dollinger, Werner ; Freddy ; Jackson, Mahalia ; Jerschke, Günther ; Jürgens, Udo ; Knef, Hildegard ; Schmid, Carlo ; Cajkowski ; Koch, Robert ; Maier, Josef ; Müller, Gerd ; Neudecker ; Roth, Franz
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Honors ; Dogs ; Interviews ; Football ; Musical events ; Postal, postal services ; Radio, television ; Shipping ; Ships ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Youth ; People ; Exhibitions ; Entertainment, festivals ; Dogs ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand notes at the time love-b. Duke v. Bedford origin: Pathe news Goethe Prize f. Carlo Schmid camera: Jürgens arrival of births cooking camera: Rieck, Jürgens accident Series IV/4 music under the Funkturm of radio off. Berlin m. post camera: Wiers UFA series of stars on the ball of Bavaria Munich portrait and game against Hannover 96 camera: L., Berwig origin: archive at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 350/1952
Welt im Bild 53/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 92/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 990/1969
Welt im Film 316/1951