UFA-Wochenschau 583/1967 26.09.1967
1st London: Portrait of Ludwig Rosenberg title: UFA portrait Ludwig Rosenberg, image: Ludwig Rosenberg, immediately. Ludwig Rosenberg going DGB-Haus, meet known and shaking hands with him in the walk, half-close. The desk in the study. Rosenberg sits at his desk, half-close. Rosenberg takes look at newspaper and open post solution. Secretary brings signature solution. Rose in glass, great. Close-up Rosenberg at the desk, smoking a cigarette. He signs correspondence, back shot of the DGB-Haus. Graphical representation of the structure of the DGB. Transfokator DGB-Haus. Front of the window of the House photos by Otto Brenner, Heinz Kluckner, Walter Arendt. Dr. Haese interviewed Ludwig Rosenberg sitting at the desk, o-ton: "Mr Rosenberg, will be to preserve the unity of the DGB, or they will fall one day the power of individual unions to the victims?" - "of the German Trade Union Confederation will never be broken. That there are differences of opinion in a such a large organization, is a matter of course. Whoever believes that you should have a stew disposition and may never have differences of opinion, is a man, who does not exactly know what is democracy in reality." Photos from the childhood of Rosenberg, Rosenberg as a young man. Photos: Rosenberg in conversation with Johnson, in addition to Adenauer, close-up Rosenberg Erhard. Pan across DGB-Haus. Rosenberg goes to Mercedes. Car stops in front of his house. Rosenberg in his work room. Library. Rosenberg plays with the dog in the garden. Dr. Jane Rosenberg interviewed in his Office, o-ton: "What principles you would To give with a young man on the way?" - "I think that he is himself and his conscience in the pure, that he never does something, what internally reluctant his essence and his thoughts, no matter, what the others say is most important for a person in his life." - "Who are you recommend the DGB as a successor for 1969?" - "the question I can't answer", because Furthermore we will worry us all together and I would like to play Prophet, nor anticipate taking any decision today Not yet happened."
02. Switzerland: Traditional livestock market in Appenzell title: notes of the time, image: cows with large bells. Cows with large bells go along way. Amusement park with merry-go-rounds. Cows in the cattle market. Buyer survey cows. Confirmation of the conclusion of the purchase with a handshake.
03. Würzburg: movie premiere wonderful times In the Spessart helicopter lands in front of Castle. Horse-drawn carriage with film actors. Hubert by Meyerink in soldier uniform with helmet rising from helicopters. Rocket. Curt Hoffmann is one of the count down. Rocket launches. Close-up Hubert von Meyerink, who adheres to the ears. Flying missile, dropping of the propellant. Flag wonderful times In the Spessart unfolds on parachute.
04. Studio mirror "Die Heiden von Kummerow" Theo Lingen swims in the Baltic Sea. Tourists on the shore. Theo Lingen's autographs. Theo Lingen and Ralf Wolter on the beach of Rügen. Chalk cliffs of the island. East and West German film crew during filming. Children on long coffee table. Search by child actors. Theo Lingen and Paul Dahlke between children. Sausage snap. Ralf Wolter painted sign with at the end.
05. accident series No. 11 - painter is annoyed at work breakdown from ZL 922 / 4 - same section. Jerschke is a doctor on the operating table. Racing Junk cars. Mud ball. Painter inside bucket paste tassel and removes wall standing on ladder. Apprentice sprays him with water wet, and runs to the door. Apprentice sneaks back to faucet, painter turns around and throws him paste tassel on the head. Jerschke faces operating table prior to apprentice with a bloody head bandage and makes surgical tools in shell: "For me, you're right."
06. Berlin: Football international match Germany - France 5-1 breakdown of ZL 922 / 7 - same section. Stadium, total. Playback of the Germans. Lambe shoots 1-0. The German goalkeeper Sepp Mayer outside his gate with arms raised, half-close. Beckenbauer fouled during the storms and plunging over ball. Referee is the French peri from the square. Spectators, half-close. Siemens-Meyer shoots the 3:0 (camera behind the gate). Goalkeeper jumps up in vain. Löhr's flank to the Center and Gerd Müller shoots the 4:0 Uwe Seeler is fouled before the opposing goal and crashes. Overath shoots the free kick through the opposing wall to a 5-0 in goal (camera behind gate). Viewers raise arms, totally. France scored a free-kick to the Ehrentor in the last minute of the game. Nice on the Reserve Bank sitting, big, in addition to players. Goalkeeper keeps, ZL. Viewers with arms raised and clapping, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beckenbauer, Franz ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Arendt, Walter ; Brenner, Otto ; Dahlke, Paul ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Haese, Jürgen ; Hoffmann, Kurt ; Jerschke, Günther ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Kluncker, Heinz ; Lingen, Theo ; Meyerinck von, Hubert ; Rosenberg, Ludwig ; Wolter, Ralf ; Libuda, Reinhard ; Löhr, Hannes ; Maier, Josef ; Müller, Gerd ; Overath ; Peri ; Seeler, Uwe ; Siemens-Meyer ; Schön, Helmut
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Flowers ; Trade, finance ; Dogs ; Interviews ; Children ; filmmaking ; Football ; Plants ; Portraits ; Rockets ; Smoking ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Youth ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Landscapes ; Holiday ; Livestock, livestock ; Jobs ; Autographs ; Trade unions ; Dogs ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand UFA portrait Ludwig Rosenberg portrait Rosenberg notes at the time cattle market in Appenzell camera: Rau premiere Spessart III pagans of Kumerow a. Rügen accident Series IV/11 the game of the week football: Germany France camera: Pahl origin: Fox at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 159/1953
Welt im Film 167/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 481/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 239/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 270/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 700/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 633/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 137/1952