UFA-Wochenschau 585/1967 10.10.1967
01 Washington: Colored Mayor title: notes at the time, image: Johnson congratulates Coloreds. Colored Mayor swearing. Johnson presented the certification certificate, half-close. People clap.
02. Dresden: 6 East German art exhibition integrating goes with Entourage through the exhibition. Porcelain. Painting workers faces. Ulbricht and wife, half-close.
03. Berlin: George Nader (Jerry Cotton) starts six days George Nader gives autographs on tickets for six days. Ride in an old taxi. George Nader with steel gun, half-close. Cyclists on the track. George Nader gives go-ahead. Nader as spectators in six days.
04. Berlin: world premiere of "Soldiers" by Rolf Hochhuth-lit theatre. Taxi with headlights. Close-up of Rolf Hochhuth. O. E. Hasse as "Winston Churchill" and Peter Lühr as "Bishop of Chichester", big, in the dialogue about the firebombing of Dresden, o-ton: "every winner is a founder. What, Mr. Churchill, establish you as the winner? As l'homme de lettre, you know that the idea survived the fact. Can not power abgehen the Churchill era without an idea that survived his exploits to the destruction of Hitler's. Ensure the inviolability of the defenseless and the honor of the soldier, who is only so long a career criminal, when he saves the child. "They make it clear: only the number of its victims is different the sex offenders who murder civilians in the coat of arms, and those who slaughters a 17 year old at night in the Park."-"Bishop, I hate you for this comparison. I make the enemies me before the men of all bomber fleets."
05. accident series No. 12 - loading without safety shoes Jerschke as doctor turns human foot back and forth. Dancers in miniskirts. Detailed mini skirt girls legs. 2 workers here look after girl. Workers at the loading of heating body from truck. The worker with light shoes, big feet. Radiator fall laborers on the foot. Worker screams. Men with plaster feet walk around to Jerschke: "... because for me you are correct."
06. Vicky presents music and fashion for tweens title: Vicky presents music and fashion for tweens, image: close-up Vicky. Traffic light changes to green, big. Vicky sings from a moving car. Vicky gets out of car before Alster Pavilion and enters a long sack dress. Vicky presents fashion and commented, o-ton: "together we make a little fashion therapy, finally I can't walk around Yes so until spring." It is very chic hair fashions for this winter. That is my day dress, beautiful soft wool - the new mind are the epaulettes, the adjustable studded belt - or but I'm little militarily. This pantsuit is although Very much private, but I can also wear it when I have guests. To go out in the evening I found something Very much elegant from Paris. Watch time, a black mohair coat with white furniture, and including a Very much original dress with an extravagant wood jewelry. If I want to be even a bit fashionable naughty, I'm wearing a dress of trousers and to the largest hat that I was able To find. By the way, black is my favorite color for this winter. When I go out on cold, wet days, I wear leather with fondness. The highlight of this coat - metal corners and his more sophisticated lock. Should I even drive motorbike, I love the hard style, short jacket and wrap skirt. But the surprise are the cheap furs for twenty-somethings. I find stunningly beautiful." Short knit dress. Vicky in mini dress with boots. It lays up in colorful, wide trouser suit on couch. Screening a short black coat with white facings. Cut out dress with large wood jewelry. Trousers dress with a wide hat. Vicky with a leather jacket. Vicky shoots in black leather jacket and leather skirt at shooting range. Vicky wearing fur coats for twenty-somethings. She sings and moves to wagon over land.
07. Hamburg: Football Germany - Yugoslavia 3:1 title: victory in the final sprint, image: people's Park Stadium, place. Playing field in the people's Park Stadium, total. Goalkeeper keeps, ZL. Viewers takes hand in front of the face, half-close. Yugoslavia has an effort on goal. Sepp Maier holds. Löhr storms and falls. Löhr shoots 0 audience 1: with arms raised, half-close. Goalkeeper defense in the hustle and bustle of the player. Lühr hits post, ball bounces off. Players fall over each other, ZL. Lai takes the ball and shoots just over the goal, ZL. Standing spectators. Yugoslavia shoots the balance, total. Coach Saeed on the stands, great. Yugoslav player in the German penalty area. Shot on goal. Maier holds. Viewers with umbrellas, half-close. Roth is fouled in the penalty area. Free kick in front of the goal, Müller beheads a. Clapping spectators, half close, game scenes. Seeler beheads the 3:1 cheering audience shortly before the end.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Hasse, Otto Ernst ; Hochhut, Rolf ; Jerschke, Günther ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Lühr, Peter ; Nader, George ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Ulbricht, Lotte ; Berger, Vicky ; Löhr, Hannes ; Maier, Josef ; Müller, Gerd ; Roth, Franz ; Seeler, Uwe
Dresden ; Berlin ; Russia ; Hamburg ; Washington
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; DDR ; Football ; Musical events ; Night ; Cycling ; Races ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Youth ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Cultural events ; Art ; Works of art ; Transport: General ; Microphones ; Foreign policy events ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; Autographs ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand notes of at the time colored Mayor i. Savannah.
Origin: Metro large Kunstausst. i. Dresden origin: DEFA 6 day racing & G. Nader (Jerry cotton) camera: Pahl, Wiers Hochhuth-premiere (soldiers) camera: Pahl, Wiers [...]NN with me...
Accident Series IV/12 [...]affectionate, music & fashion for tweens Vicky presents presents...
Camera: Jackson victory in the final sprint football: Germany Yugoslavia camera: Seib, Zakariah, Jürgens, fire at the beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 79/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 490/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 272/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 607/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 102/1952