UFA-Wochenschau 587/1967 24.10.1967
01 Kamagate London title: notes at the time, image: rolling out aircraft. Stairs work out of plane. He was going down stairs and is welcomed by George Brown. Kiesinger, half-close. Handshake. In the background photographers. Car goes in before Downing Street 10. Kiesinger get out of car. Handshake Wilson - Kiesinger. By Haase stands next to interpreter Weber, half-close. Kiesinger and Wilson wave at people. People wave.
02. Berlin: Election of the new mayor Klaus Schütz Berlin flag bear on wall camera trip stretched. Berlin members of Parliament to vote on. Klaus Schütz speaks at his discretion before microphones SFB and RIAs, actuality, half close: "I thank the members of the House of representatives of Berlin, who have chosen me. I have respect for those who did not. Our goal is to reinforce in the Interior and security outward. We need everyone in the town and to do so let's go now to the work." Deputies clapping.
03. Demonstrations against the war in Viet Nam in Berlin and Washington demonstration moving with banners on the Kurfürstendamm. Aerial view of the Lincoln Memorial. Demonstrators and speakers. March of the demonstrators over the pot Mac bridge to the Pentagon. Military police form barrier before the Pentagon before invading demonstrators.
04. Paris: 5. Biennale of modern art roller runners running space between sculptures and laid out hoses. Visitor's exhibition building. Visitor room with mirror reflections. Convertible op-type figure. Bizarre cyclists. Giant eye, with moving eyelid. eyes behind moving leaves. Inflated human rubber figures. Moving fingers of one hand.
05. Munich and Saarbrücken: Ceremony of the Golden screen "Dr. Schiwago" of "Angelique II" title: new from the movie image. Golden screen award. Visitors on arrival before the Royal Filmpalast. Viewers in the Filmpalast. Handing-over of the "Golden screen" for "Dr. Zhivago". Saarbrücken: Dr. Engelbrecht keeps price in his hand and speaks. He presented the film Prize to Ilse Kubaschewski, half-close.
06. Munich: Atelier mirror "When Louis pulls in the maneuvers" players of the Club Bayern Munich and coach Cajkowski as soldiers Extras during filming. Intermediate sections of the football team at training. Sepp Maier as a soldier with moustache on balcony. Current Fußballerbeine.
07. accident series No. 9 - Miss Kröner Secretary Miss Kröner sits with leg wrapped in bandages as well as Jerschke as a doctor. Miss Kröner sits at her desk and on the phone, great. It takes from lateral drawer file. It is called to take dictation, jumps up, runs up on drawer and falls on Jerschkes lap: "... because for me you are correct."
8 portrait: 1 FC Nuremberg and game Werder Bremen - 1 FC Nuremberg 0:4 title: UFA series: stars on the ball, image: football legs playing football. Playground of the Association. Won trophies. Pennant from different years as German football champion. Coach Max Merkel speaks interview about his Club: "the Club team's strength lies in the closed team performance. We have no highly-skilled stars, but we have a team. The people have had other things on my mind and played also football and that has been too little. And now it is so that the team sees number 1 as their profession exclusively football."-" our training methods are probably the same, as by other colleagues too. " "I think we have 4 hours daily and this increased training work and attitudes towards the profession just the team has achievements had." - after all probability may be Bayern Munich or Borussia Dortmund of German champions. We will try Of course, to mix in with." Ball training, ZL. The player Wabra, Strehl and Wenauer during training. Goalkeeper parades by Wabra, ZL. Bremen: game scenes in front of goal. Spectators, half-close. 2 players in the battle for the ball drop. Corner. Goalkeeper keeps. Viewers with black hat, half-close. Bremen midfielder contactor shoots own goal. Nuremberg scores another goal. Disappointed spectators, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brown, George ; Engelbrecht, Wolfram ; Haase von ; Jerschke, Günther ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Kröner, Ingeborg ; Kubaschewski, Ilse ; Schütz, Klaus ; Wilson, Harold ; Cajkowski ; Maier, Josef ; Merkel, Max ; Strehl ; Wabra ; Wenauer
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Honors ; Hands ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Football ; Photographers ; Police ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities: South America ; Youth ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; People ; Cups ; Currency ; Elections ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in North America ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand notes at the time he was in London camera: Luppa, Pahl Wahl by Bürgerm. Protects camera: Zimpel Viet Nam demonstration Washington and Berlin camera: Pahl origin: vis news modern art Paris (art Biennale) origin: Pathé Journal of the film 2 times Golden screen (Angelique & Zhivago) camera: Rau, summer Atelier mirror: "If Ludwig in the M."
Accident story IV/9 (Miss Kröner) UFA series of stars on the ball series portrait of 1 FC Nuremberg camera: summer of 1 FC Nuremberg Werder Bremen camera: Brandes, Zakariah, Rieck, Rühe beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 145/1948
Der Tiergarten in Hannover
Welt im Bild 98/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 885/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 937/1968
Welt im Film 131/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 890/1967