UFA-Wochenschau 590/1967 14.11.1967
01 new Hanseatic (formerly Shalom) in Hamburg and new building of the Hamburg title: passengers searched, image: steam whistle, large. Propelled Hanseatic. Fireboats. People waving from the shore at entrance to Hamburg. Officer looks through binoculars. Life preserver. Hanseatic. Mr. Hansen interviewed shipowners Bitsch Christensen, o-ton: "Is it in the face of the increased air traffic still profitable to build expensive ship?" - "the aircraft are more for us not a competitor. There are two different modes of transport. The aircraft has his clientele, which we even benefit, because a way with the flight, a way with the ship is modern again."-" well, I was long associated with the shipping industry, since my earliest years. " And as a hamburger, I believe in the absolute future of German shipping. This undertaking by the Lord Chancellor with the, with a special sweet is also considered in the form of tax reductions. Factual and tax reasons, I have decided to participate in the new project of the Hanseatic. I have been Very much many trips with the old Hanseatic made."-"still exist in the sign of the economic slowdown is still enough passengers, who can pay for a 14-day cruise between 1,600 and 7,200 mark?"-"If you looking into this, what he can get for this money, it is not expensive, but good value for money, and there are enough people who are willing to get a unique experience", this applies for the whole life and take a trip."
02. Moscow: Parade of the Red Army in uniforms of the 1917 title: notes at the time, image: red square. With horse team. Mold before cars. Soldiers in period uniforms of the Red Army from the founding days on the car. Marching drummers. Greeting on bleachers next to leaders Walter Ulbricht. Giant banners of Lenin. Giant missiles at cars.
03. Cape Kennedy: Saturn 5 start transport of the Saturn on giant tractors. Saturn on the launch pad. Launch and flight.
04. Paris: New headquarters for Interpol swinging on new House of Interpol. Before the House flags. Room with filing boxes. Fingerprints. Criminals albums. Banknotes, all banknotes and coins. Genuine banknotes alongside counterfeit money.
05. New York: fete at the Waldorf Astoria, and demonstration of future fashions guests in evening dress. 2 young girls, great. Gunter Sachs, half-close. Mireille Mathieu sings great. Paul Hubschmidt, close to half in the conversation. Demonstration of bunker suits on the runway, dancing. Fur suit. Mannequins in suits, Bikini and Mars fashions.
06. Berlin: Reichstag documentation title: symbol of unity, image: drawing on the drawing board. Construction professionals face drawing board with plan of the new building of the Reichstag building. Model of the plenary Assembly Hall of the new Reichstag. Construction site. Workers on scaffolding. Looking back on the history of the Reichstag: 1913: transport in Berlin Friedrichstraße corner of Leipziger Straße. 1914: The beginning of the first world war. Cannon shot, great. 1920: Demonstrations in front of the Reichstag. 1925 – Paul von Hindenburg as a newly elected President in front of the Reichstag building. Josef Goebbels, and Hermann Göring on the way to the Reichstag. 1932: Heinrich Brüning adopts emergency regulation against the Nazis. Newspaper headlines. 1933: Adolf Hitler close up. Burning Reichstag after arson. 1945: Battle for Berlin at the end of the second world war. Russian soldiers hoist the red flag. Treatise on the portal the German people. Federal Treasury Minister Kurt Schmücker gives interview about new building of the Reichstag, large, original sound: "the reconstruction of the Reichstag is a commitment to the tradition of Berlin. With the reconstruction of the Reichstag we To want make it clear that Berlin is the capital of Germany and Berlin the capital of the reunified motherland." Construction site.
07. Kiel: International competition of the trampoline jumpers Germany - England title: they come down more, image: legs of trampoline jumper, ZL. Studies of trampoline jumpers in ZL and still photographs of the jumps (cut to music. Very good shots.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bitsch-Christensen ; Brüning, Heinrich ; Goebbels, Josef ; Göring, Hermann ; Hansen, Hans ; Hindenburg ; Hitler, Adolf ; Hubschmid, Paul ; Lenin, Wladimir ; Mathieu, Mireile ; Sachs, Gunther ; Schmücker, Kurt ; Ulbricht, Walter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; Parades ; Police ; Rockets ; Reviews ; Shipping ; Ships ; Trampoline, jumping on a trampoline ; Social events ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Construction ; construction ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand passengers searched Hanseatic in Hamburg (Shalom) and construction of the "Hamburg" camera: Rieck, Rühe, Salgado, l., wild Hagen notes at the time of revolution celebrations in Moscow origin: Sovkino start the Saturn 5 origin: Interpol headquarters, Paris Metro origin: Eclair hippie Center (French. Fashion i. N.Y..)
Origin: Pathé journal symbol of unity Reichstag books camera: Pahl origin: archive down they come camera always trampoline in Kiel: Jackson, Rieck, Rühe at the beginning and end of
Mireille Mathieu turns 75 (*July 22, 1946)
The fairy-tale career of Mireille Mathieu is like a modern version of Cinderella. The little girl from a poor home in provincial France has one passion: singing. She dreams of becoming a singer – just like her great role model Edith Piaf. At the age of 14 she left school without a diploma and worked as an unskilled labourer in a paper factory to help support her 16-member family. Until one day in November 1965 when she won the television show "Télé Dimanche" with a Piaf interpretation and became the talk of the town as the reincarnation of the "Sparrow of Paris”.
Her first single promptly sold 1.7 million copies, and the song "Mon Crédo" climbed to No. 1 in the French charts. Songs like "Acropolis adieu" and "La Palome adé" eventually made the chansonette world famous. In her career spanning more than 50 years, the petite woman with the striking pageboy haircut has recorded 1,200 songs in eleven languages, sold almost 190 million records and completed seven world tours. She has hosted her own television shows in France, Germany and Italy, performed on stage with ABBA, Tom Jones and Charles Aznavour, and sung for heads of state such as Elizabeth II, Nicolas Sarkozy and Vladimir Putin. The poor girl has become a world star.
More video clips on this subject
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 915/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 973/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1007/1969
Bonn ... auch eine Hauptstadt