UFA-Wochenschau 595/1967 18.12.1967
1 Hamburg: The rattles in the people's Park Stadium singing "Raindrop" title: 1:0 for the rattles, image: audience. Audience image filling. The rattles walking down the stairs of the stadium in the football dress. The rattles to play soccer (time lapse). 5 girl from spectators sitting on the stairs. Rattle in the door. Rattles, play football and sing in the gate. You are hanging on to the crossbar of the gate. Girl gets 'Gate', great. The girl running the place. Rattles and girls on the soccer field.
02. Rome: King Konstantin in the Roman exile title: notes at the time, image: Konstantin. Constantine and Anne-Marie outside the Greek Embassy in Rome. Half close on their hands of Alexia. Constantine and Anne-Marie get in car.
03. Wuppertal: verdict in the Bartsch process plate Assize Court. Bartsch in the courtroom. The judges. Jürgen Bartsch, half-close. File bundle. Bartsch "life" in handcuffs is discharged after judgment. Police car driving off.
04. Berlin: see Studio mirror "Schloß Rheinsberg" women out of window. Extras in the turn of the century on the street clothes. Shooting. Conny Froboess in addition to Director Kurt Hoffmann. Conny Froboess and Christian Wolf of film scene in tram.
05. Munich: Barbarella fashions boutique title: sex in space, image: girl with metal bra. Mannequins show off fashions Barbarella. Future clothes. Bikini with chain and Cape. Space suit. Striped ¾ long suit with Very much deep back cutout.
06. stations 1947-1967 title: image travel in the past,: Pan via Hamburg central station. Waiting room in the station. Platform. Travelers see from Copenhagen train window. Train. Driving record of the port. Review of destroyed stations in 1947. Refugees stand on platform. Crowds at the locks and switches. Travelers walk to train. Scrum for boarding. Shelter as a waiting room. Sleeping on the floor in the waiting room. Lounge "Mother and child". People drink hot drink. Freight train passes to rubble. People get coal on embankment of coal train. Black market in front of the station. Roundup. Browse by people. Cigarettes are found in stockings. Goose in basket. Old man walks through debris. People gathered and crowd before Street Railway.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 1:0 for the rattle rattles story notes at the time of Constantine in Rome origin: vis news, Corona Bartsch judgment camera: Zaki Studio mirror: Castle Rheinsberg sex in all the Barbarella camera: rough travel in the last stations 1967-1947 at the beginning and end of
King Constantine II of Greece Flees to Italy (December 14, 1967)
After years of political turbulences Constantine II of Greece and his wife Anne-Marie flee to Italy on December 14, 1967. He had acceded to the throne only three years earlier, at the age of 24. The young monarch quickly clashed with the reform-minded prime minister Georgios Papandreou, who was a declared enemy of the royal court. In July of 1965 the king’s actions led to the discharge of the prime minister. A number of successive minority governments followed while existing conflicts intensified. In light of the growing political chaos on the domestic front the King of the Hellenes was unable to prevent new elections. Constantine and a number of royalist army officers prepared a coup d’état in case Papandreou’s’ party won the election. However, a group of right wing army officers under Colonel Papadopoulos took action first and staged their own coup in April 1967. At first Constantine came to terms with the „Regime of the Colonel“ but on December 13, 1967 he attempted a counter-coup. When it failed he left for his exile in Rome without abdicating from the throne. After the military junta had repeatedly asked for the king’s endorsement without avail, it finally abolished the monarchy in June of 1973. Following the overthrow of the dictatorial regime a constitutional referendum was held and established a republic. The former king moved to London. Constantine II, who still sees himself as the legitimate ruler of Greece has returned to his country where he resides today.
More video clips on this subject
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 934/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 765/1964
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 807/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 900/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 909/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 912/1967