UFA-Dabei 648/1968 23.12.1968
Year in review violence 1968 still photographs: protesters wear cross. Tanks in Prague. Policeman and protester. Negro with a rifle. Title: Violence: 2 clenched fists. Four aspects in the year of human rights.
01 CSSR crisis: from freedom of turret of Panzer turns, big. Soviet troops marched in the CSSR. Tank. Transformer DUBCEK. Close-up of Dubcek, laughing, seriously. Tanks drive people out. Tanks in Prague. Teenagers threaten against tanks. Old woman with arms raised before tanks, State copying. Soviet soldier with a drawn pistol, State copying. Young people with flags. Wounded on stretchers. Blood-soaked flag. Fires. Flowers are laid down at Memorial road. Brezhnev and Kossygind smacking, half-close. Integrating dance, Gomulka dances, Kádár takes kid on the arm. Ulbricht takes kid on the arm, Gomulka and children. Kosygin and Brezhnev welcome people. Brother Kiss Gomulka breaks to.
02. Biafra: What is man worth?
Photo: Verhungertes Negro child. Protesters with a cross at the March. Posters genocide. Photos: Starved children from Biafra. Negro with a rifle. Negro with a cross. Negro put on white gloves. Black Prince with pomp and ceremony at moving. Black Prince with cylinders side by side. Black Prince with Crown, great. Negro at gala reception. Mounted Negro guard. Negro under canopy.
03. Viet Nam dropping bombs. Impacts. Vietnamese shooting with rifle. Face of young Vietnamese woman. Vietnamese woman lying on a stretcher. Wounded Vietnamese. Captured U.S. pilots carried handcuffs by place. Vietnamese prisoners. Photos of interrogations. Crying faces. Children. Fight images. Soldiers carry tote. Johnson award by soldiers. Stand copying religious ceremony. Johnson on arrival before aircraft with wounded. State copying.
04. attacks on Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Rudi Dutschke, balls against the progress of Robert Kennedy with Brandt. Robert Kennedy when he was. Robert Kennedy in addition to Adenauer. Close-up of Robert Kennedy. Coffin is carried from the Church. People greet ride of the Sonderzuges on the edge. Race war devastation. Burned-out houses, driving record. Military patrol road. Close-up of Martin Luther King speaking. Protest run by students. Still photographs of Rudi Dutschke at demonstrations. Place of assassination against Dutschke in Berlin. Fallen to bike with Briefcase.
05. student demonstrations: in search of a future street fighting. Protesters and police. Police haul protesters off the road. Dirt-smeared face of a police officer. Fire at Springer. Drive over mountain from newspapers. Water cannon in use. In COP. Still photographs of the demonstrations. Protesters with cross before water cannon. Booth photo: Tanks in Prague. Negro infant at the breast of mother. Dead man on the stretcher. Weeping Vietnamese, racial struggle, United States. Lies dead on the road (294 m)
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Brandt, Willy ; Breschnjew, Leonid ; Dubcek, Alexander ; Dutschke, Rudi ; Gomulka, Wladyslaw ; Johnson, Ladybird ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Kadar ; Kennedy, Edward ; Kennedy, Robert ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; King, Martin Luther ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Ulbricht, Walter
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Year in review "What is man worth?" Violence 1968 wars in Nigeria and Viet Nam invasion of the Soviets in Czechoslovakia balls to Kennedy, King and Dutschke terrorist of leftist group
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 260/1955
Welt im Film 98/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 711/1963