UFA-Dabei 655/1969 11.02.1969
01 Kiel: verdict in the Bank Lady process title: this news - notes at the time, image: swinging over stairs. Waiting cell of the Kiel District Court. Iron stairs. Empty process room. People crowd in the process Chamber. Defendants are felons. Taxi entrepreneur Eddie Fisher thinks leaf in front of the face. Bank Lady Gisela Werler sits on the dock. Gisela Werler speaks to their defenders.
02. West Berlin: DDR newspapers in West Berlin City libraries GDR newspapers magazine racks. Post car runs over border. Newspaper boats brings newspapers in library. Reader in public library. Reader To give interview about East German newspapers, o-ton: "Yes, of course, I welcome that in each case." - "I love this opportunity." - "no, I appreciate that not. The East not Yes also allows that the Ostler read over our newspapers."-"Would read no newspapers here?"-"no, I would never, I even don't care."-"Yes, on the one hand I think that Very much is right, because one would have to can be an image as West German citizens, what is said over in the East at all about us, about the Western", about the allegedly capitalist West." - "you would read this newspaper?" - "Yes, but not always. Perhaps, to draw comparisons, would me there to Very much upset."
03. food: Meeting of the management boards of industrial U.S. companies manufacture of bottles in the Essen Ruhr glass works. Bottles on treadmill. Automation in bottle manufacture. Saharan in the glass works. Meeting room. Saharan speaks interview: "I vehemently always against it, that it marks the entrepreneurs, in which the Federal Government participates as a State contractor. It's me because, to emphasise that it is in all cases these are business companies, which are privately organized according to private-sector principles to lead and to exhibit as a special feature, that the Federal Government is the sole or major shareholder."
04. Munich: Edmund Eagle paints oil paintings on bare skin girls in bikinis. Eagle paints pictures on belly and cleavage. Images move in belly dancing.
05. Staff Council elections with the Bundesbahn title: this report - democracy in operation, image: newspaper clippings on the theme of "Participation". Photos, great. Rosenberg, burner, mountain (Employers Association). Shunting of goods wagons. Shunter between buffers. Join buffer. Train drivers on diesel locomotive. Mr Lüthke interviewed as a representative of the human resources Council, original sound engineer: "we have the job, to represent the interests of the worker, as staff councils and especially is to bear in mind that we are a polar opposite of the Administration today as staff councils, and I take the tasks of our colleagues train drivers and driving vehicle personnel, that is, that I the social concerns of the individual, which are taken on the Administration and employers""that must represent and implement in Word." Meeting of the staff Council. Election Council of staff members. Federal railway Minister Eichinger's interview about cooperation with the staff councils, interview: "we have made good so far Very much experiences in cooperation with our staff councils with the Deutsche Bundesbahn. We are of the conviction that our staff councils with us have always sought, the interests to balance mutual interests. "We continue To want to develop the railway of the future and we need the cooperation of every individual railwayman and above all also the staff councils."
06. Berlin: Riding and Showjumping title: sport, sport, sport, image: obstacle Horseman. Riders on the course at the "price of Germany". Horse tears obstacle. Rod is flying him between the legs. Riders turn sharply prior to the next obstacle. Hartwig Steenken on Simona in the playoff. Sanneh rides on pace. Simona pulls obstacle. Alwin Schockemöhle's riding on DonaldRex. Error-free ride. ZL. Award ceremony with the Alwin Schockemöhle winner and the 2nd winner Hartwig Steenken.
07. Garmisch Partenkirchen: pageant of Eiskunstlauf-European champion it run the European Champion: Diana Towler / Bernard Ford (ice dancing). Gaby Seyfert (Pirouette). You falls during show run forward. Irina Rodnina / Alexei Ulanov (pair skater). Ice skaters run waving with flowers on the ice.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adler, Edmund; Berg, Horst; Brenner, Otto; Eichinger; Lütke; Rosenberg, Ludwig; Schmücker, Kurt; Werler, Gisela; Wittorf; Ford, Bernard; Rodnina, Irina; Seyfert, Gaby; Schockemöhle, Alwin; Steenken, Hartwig; Towler, Diana; Ulanow, Alexej
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Libraries; Books; DDR; Karate; Railways; Ice skating; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Industry; Industrial events; Interviews; Justice; Carnival; Carnival; News, communications; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Spoprt-Ehrungen; freedom of expression; Art; People; Co-determination; Crime; Elections; Jobs; Automation; Judiciary; Industrial; Sports honors; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This up-to-date notes at the time verdict in the Bank Lady process camera: fire East German newspapers in West Berlin City libraries camera: Pahl meeting d. industrial enterprise camera: Luppa Carnival drawings Munich camera: rough this report democracy in the operation staff Committee elections at the Federal Railroad Sports Sports Sports riding and jumping in Berlin camera: Wiers figure skating show running in Garmisch origin: Fox at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 48/1950
Der mißglückte englische Handstreich auf Zeebrügge
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 429/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 438/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 55/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 155/1953