UFA-Dabei 664/1969 15.04.1969
1 DKP Party Congress in Essen this news - notes at the time, image: people go with umbrellas. People go with umbrellas to Assembly Hall. Meeting/banquet facilities. Board table. Several speakers. Young speaker. Young audience and young listener, great. Chairman Bachmann speaks interview: "the German Communist Party is the party of action. The DKP is the party of the political initiative and open discussion."
02. England: Start of Concorde Concorde 002 starts, big. Smoke from nozzles during flight. Photographers. Landing. Country parachute. Pilots get off plane. the Concorde on the airfield.
03. 20 years of NATO - meeting in Washington cherry blossom. Brandt on arrival to NATO meeting, great. Brandt speaks as Chairman of the Council of Ministers, big. NATO signs. Review: 1949: signing of the certificate of incorporation. Bomber from below, rolling tanks, helicopters, Hunter, DD. Schröder, half-close. Session. Brandt in addition to Schröder. NATO signs.
04. Berlin: International fashion week "Interchic" in Berlin - fashion on the transit, image: cityscape, radio tower, traffic. Exhibition halls with fashions. Mannequins with pants suits. Demonstration of mini art fur. Demonstration of the dance step. Trouser suit. Evening suit. Plastic cover and shoes. White long dress. Dresses of Berlin fashion designer Werner Machnik, with triangles, stripes and squares. Demonstration on trampoline. In the background the victory column. Trampoline in a dinner suit. Werner Machnik between mannequins, turns around and goes.
05. Adamo in Bremen in music - all love Adamo, image: Adamo singing with guitar. Adamo singing with guitar, original sound, great. Adamo gets out of aircraft. Aircraft bus door shoots. Adamo, great specimen. His organist Janine sings actuality, Adamo's interview, great. Adamo sings original "Gypsy go past", great.
06. Glasgow: Scotland - Germany 1-1 World Cup qualifier in sport - match of the week, image: viewers filling picture. Invasion of the teams. Banners Exchange with Captain Willi Schulz. Viewers. Scotland stormed. Viewers filling picture. German attack. Overath is Siggi Held. Flank to Müller, who shoots in the gate. Referee decides on Ausball. Player runs in addition to Scottish striker and distracts him from the ball, ZL. Goalkeeper parades by Wolter, ZL. Shot on goal by Müller 1:0 embrace. German fans. 2nd half: Usage of the German defence with Willi Schulz. Dada's flank to hero, who shoots over the goal. Müller running the ball on goal, but loses ball and stumbles. ZL. Scottish spectators, half-close. Scotland shoot 1:1, untenable for Sepp Meier. Meier is lying on the ground.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adamo, Salvadore ; Bachmann, Ingeborg ; Brandt, Willy ; Janine ; Machnik, Werner ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Dörfel, Gerd ; Held, Siegfried ; Maier, Josef ; Müller, Gerd ; Overath ; Schulz, Willi ; Wolter, Ralf
Berlin ; England ; Bremen ; Washington ; Food ; France ; Glasgow
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; aircraft ; Football ; Musical events ; Plants ; Photographers ; Rain ; Reviews ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Weapons ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; NATO ; Exhibitions ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This up-to-date notes at the time of DKP Party Congress in Essen camera: Rühe start of Concorde in England origin: Pathe news 20 years of NATO origin: USIS, archive in Berlin fashion on international fashion week journey through camera: Pahl in music all love Adamo Adamo in Bremen camera: Brandes, Zaki in sports match of the week football: Scotland Germany origin: look in the world at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 172/1948
Welt im Film 183/1948
El Mundo al Instante 1218/1990
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 529/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 239/1954