UFA-Dabei 666/1969 29.04.1969
01 resignation de Gaulle and review this policy - farewell to the power, image: close-up of de Gaulle. De Gaulle in voting. De Gaulle cheered during visit to Germany. De Gaulle welcomes veterans with flags. De Gaulle speaks of balcony, original sound. Various settings of de Gaulle as a speaker. Brother Kiss de Gaulle - Adenauer. Adenauer and de Gaulle at the Cathedral of Reims. De Gaulle umdrängt of people during visit to Germany. De Gaulle speaks actuality, English: "The fact that Charles de Gaulle here is and is so warmly received by you proves how our two peoples trust already each other." De Gaulle in Bonn at work meeting. De Gaulle decreases parade. De Gaulle in Moscow next to Kosygin in car standing. De Gaulle sings the Marseillaise quote. De Gaulle shaking hands of people, takes off parade on the Champs Elysee. Mass de Gaulle make image. De Gaulle raise both arms.
02. Prince Charles in Aberystwith here news - notes at the time, image: sign Aberystwith. Prince Charles gets out of car and is welcomed. People. Charles waving at people. He enters study building. Prince Charles continues on headphones in the lab of school for participation in training for the Welsh language.
03. England: Return of non-stop yachtsman Robin Knox Johnston sailboat in the waves. Robin Knox-Johnston beckons by Board. Escort boats accompany the sailboat. Johnston's staggering ashore. Among the spectators of Chichester, half-close. Welcome of the visit.
04. England: Trained killer whale of sharp teeth in its mouth open by killer whale. Male killer whale brushing the teeth. She throws big wrenches in water. Whale dives and retrieves wrench. Whale increases with head out of water and get fish. Tamer and killer whale swimming together in the water.
05. Prague: fashion show with beauty queen mannequin with long blonde hair, great. Beauty queens showcase fashions on the catwalk. Trouser suit. Demonstration of the dance step on the catwalk. Mini metal dresses. Thigh boots.
06 Hannover Messe Hannover Fair - this is about image: fair. Totals of the exhibition centre. Crowd in exhibition. Machine screws turn. TRUCK drives up 55% slope. Wheels, great. Excavator works with remote control (Liebherr). Tower crane, remote controlled. Siemens climbing gear. Ride high on the mast. Offshore life raft, inflatable stand Bayer Leverkusen with plastic second home for.
07. Munich: table tennis World Championships with sports - five sets thrill, image: hands with bat and ball. The World Cup final. Eberhard SCHÖLER plays against Shigeo Ito / Japan. Game Ito, ZL. Japanese viewers. Saeed in the game. Ito WINS with 21:9 handshake after the match. Crying exhausted Ito enters the podium. Winners Medal awarded. Schöler congratulates Ito. Ito nebulous on the winner's podium, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Industry; Research; Reviews; Shipping; Schools, training; Sensations; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Technology; Animals (except dogs); table tennis; Elections; Science; Foreign policy events; Fashion; Exhibitions; Industrial; Sports honors; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This policy makes farewell from the resignation of de Gaulle and retrospective origin: Eclair, archive it currently notes at the time of Prince Charles in Wales origin: Pathe news arrival d.1.Non-stop visit in England origin: Pathe News England: trained killer whale origin: Pathe news fashion in the CSSR origin: State Fair in Hannover be all Hannover ' camera fair: Rieck, Wiers, Zakariah doing sports five sets thrill Munich: Table tennis World Cup at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 147/1955
Welt im Film 191/1949
Welt im Bild 165/1955
Welt im Film 82/1946
Pferdelazarett in Doncherry
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 191/1953
Welt im Bild 187/1956