UFA-Dabei 670/1969 27.05.1969
1 Bremen: Match Werder Bremen - 1 FC Nuremberg 3-3 breakdown from ZL 1009 / 6 - same section. Sport - Club, image creating's: big audience, great. Big audience, great. Storms, total. Rupp / Bremen shoots 1-0, ZL. Ball rolls in corner, ZL. Standing spectators clapping, total. Bremen's goalkeeper Bernard dropping ball. Laughing spectators, half-close. Kal / Nuremberg shoots a 25 m free kick into the goal to 1:1 goalie Rynio responds hardly. Spectators with flags. Bremen shoots the ball over goal. Young girl with flower earrings, large, full image. Nuremberg shoots own goal, ZL holds hands before the face player. Spectators, half-close. Bremen shoots. Goalkeeper Rynio keeping. Floodlights: Nuremberg's striker is fouled in the penalty area, and falls. Santiago scored to the 3:2 Küppers shoots 3:3 excited older viewers with Cap discussed.
02. Kamal in Japan doing news - notes at the time, image: Kiesiner goes next to wife. Kiesinger and wife pass on geishas who bow. Japanese temple. Kiesinger draws with a cup of water and drink. Walk through the Park. Boats on the River at the Mifung Festival.
03. Munich: Federal Congress of the DGB transparent wall. 8. ordinary Congress of the Union. Parliament of work. Participants at tables, total. The new Chairman Heinz Oskar Vetter at the lectern speaks interview: "we represent not the course of a party and we are also independent of any Government. Our political scale remains the welfare and woe of the labour force in this society, and not the program, but the practice of the Government will decide about our cooperation or our opposition." As listeners burner, is great.
04. Munich: CEPT Ministerial Conference (representatives of 21 Western European postal administrations) Dollinger welcome guests. European participants at the meeting. Country signs. Booths of different countries. Daniels speaks, total (no interview). Participants at tables in the square, total. 05. Munich: drive-in theater drive in cranes, steel frame for large screen. Finished screen. Film strip is bisected at opening. Car driver takes speaker. Cars parked side by side.
06. 20 years Federal Republic of Germany this time events - 20 years of democracy, image: aircraft from the rear. Aircraft on the Rhein Main airport in Frankfurt. Foreign visitors To give interviews about the Federal Republic, o-ton: "I think the Federal Republic is the most advanced state in Western Europe. Of course we don't know whether the democratic system in the future period will be."-"Yes, Germany is a decent country. One has here A lot experimented and developed A lot."-"I am happy to be able to do business in Germany, because Germany is one of the earlier industrial nations of Europe." Young man, Negro and English businessman speak. Rubble wall with the Guide to the victory. Swastika is blown up. Acceptance and adoption of the basic law. 1. Meeting of the Parliament and swearing Adenauer's 1949 Adenauer and Heuss. Konrad Adenauer's funeral with leaders of the world. Modern buildings, BP-Ingolstadt, Europa Center. Aerial view of the wall in Berlin. Interviews by Germans, o-ton: "What are you looking for the 20-year-old State?" - "That the eastern part will be reunited with the West." - "tolerant being compared to others." - "that it continues as before with the economy." - "that the prices do not continue to climb, so that old people can exploit also the saved." - "always A lot to buy and prices stable, ne." Thats the main thing."-"I deserve more money."-" Yes, you could put it: strengthening the democratic forces with the aim that the NPD disappears. "-"main thing, no war"-"That the reunion will be brought about."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; Political events ; Postal, postal services ; Reviews ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Trade unions ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This sport abolished the club football: 1.FC Nuremberg-Werder Bremen camera: Jürgens with up-to-date notes at the time he was in Japan DGB Congress in Munich camera: fire, Rühe CEPT Conference in Munich premiere drive through Theater Munich camera: rough this time done 20 years democracy review: 20 years Federal Republic camera: Jürgens origin: archive at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 47/1953
Deutschlandspiegel - Pilot Ausgabe 1994
Welt im Bild 167/1955
Welt im Bild 93/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 397/1957
Welt im Film 129/1947