UFA-Dabei 671/1969 03.06.1969
01 Porter Paris this news - notes at the time, image: Concorde. Launch and flight of a mirage G. The Concorde after applying for landing. Schiller and Transport Minister Chamant sign contract for Airbus.
02. Hamburg: maiden voyage of the ferry Prince Hamlet to Harwich Senator Kern cuts Ribbon at opening of the ferry. Cars drive in ferry. Ferry Prince Hamlet on the quay. Music Chapel plays. Nuclear talks o-ton: "especially our traditional function as the link of Scandinavia to the rest of the world learns here a great addition. This shows that the spirit of Northern European unity from the time of the Hanseatic League has remained amazingly." Prince Hamlet runs out. Waving off the boat. Whirlpool behind bolt. Passengers are on deck chairs on the deck.
03. NSU - series 4 - tip "drive politely" title: rotating wheels of ro 80, Richard von Frankenberg: is driving fun. Frankenberg is sitting in the car, pick gun from the glove compartment and shoots. Frankenberg talks about bad traffic habits. Cars, Citroen is pushing through between 2 cars. Slitherlink driving when overtaking and lane change in snake. Cut away. Motorists grumble. Dense traffic. Car stops front walkway. Pedestrians with stroller cross street. Beginners to bad driving. Ortsfremder changes track and allowed. Few. Driver leaves car by holding out of parking space. Thank with hand movement. Ro 80 runs.
4th Medical Congress in Berlin this special report - medical Congress Berlin, image: Barnard between doctors. Barnard is between doctors to Congress. Driving record of the Kurfürstendamm. Barnard in the Fund from tax. The Philharmonic Orchestra. Mayor contactor receives Barnard. Contactor sitting next to Barnard. A. Barnard, great. Photo reporter pushing. Toast with glasses. Pharmaceutical exhibition of medicinal products and medical devices. Opening of the hospital. Operation. Operation onto screen in the meeting room. Barnard speaks at the Congress about heart transplantation. Operating rooms of the hospital. Construction of the hospital.
05. Brumby horses in study - farewell to freedom, image: galloping horses. Wild horses in the pasture. Foal. The herd gallops and is rounded up. The Colts capture driver and collector. The young stallions receive branding. Wild horses fight, men throw themselves about horses and hold. The mares and foals and 2 stallions are driven back in freedom.
06. Heidelberg: Athletics international match Germany - USSR doing sport - Heath, you were fine, image: award ceremony with Heide Rosendahl. Viewers with umbrellas. Heide Rosendahl at pentathlon with a new world record. High jump, ZL. Long jump, ZL. 80 m hurdles, ZL. Decathlon men: Günther Grube / Lübeck in the pole vault, ZL. He is 3rd in the individual competition. Nikolai Avilow / Odessa in the pole vault, ZL will be the winner. Victor Tschelnakow in the discus throw. He throws. Discus flies and falls. Viewers with umbrellas. Russian long-distance running as a winner by the target.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; cameramen, cameramen ; aircraft ; Musical events ; Pacts ; Photographers ; Shipping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Medicine ; Transport: General ; Science and research ; Contracts ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This up-to-date notes at the time Porter Paris Airbus Germany France origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont maiden voyage of the ferry "Prince Hamlet" camera: Rühe NSU - series 4 special report doctor Congress medical Congress in Berlin doing study farewell v.d.freiheit Brumby horses camera: Brandes, Wiers doing sport Heath you were great Athletics international match Germany-USSR origin: look typically world at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 48/1950
Welt im Bild 169/1955