UFA-Dabei 672/1969 10.06.1969
01 Paris: Appearance of US dance troupe in the musical "Hair" this music - US hair conquered Paris, image: dancers during performance. Dance group performance, bare feet, big, langmähnige men. Negress sings great.
02. Moscow: Communist world conference here news - notes at the time, image: Kremlin. The Kremlin, transformer. Long tables in the room. Table Brezhnev, Kosygin, Podgorny, total. Ulbricht, total. Brezhnev speaks.
03. NATO parade at the Nürburgring breakdown from ZL 1011 / 1 - same section. Waving flags of NATO. He was talking, laughing, with NATO Secretary-General Brosio. Liver, Carlo Schmid, Inspector General of the air force Steinhoff, Schröder. Troops of all arms parading before General Lemnitzer. Brosio, Kiesinger Schröder standing on grandstand. Army, Navy, air force, tank, rocket vehicles at parade.
04. New Zealand: aerobatics of a 70 years old woman puts on a crash helmet and turns biplane wings. Strapped flies them standing on plane and waving. Spectators waving from the bottom.
05. Neckarsulm: crash-test - how our cars are safe?
Doll Mister Dummy with steel links is worn out car and driving by car. NSU signs on overall by man. Pointer and meter. Tester runs battering RAM with 50 km/h car. Slow motion recording of driving up. Stable body protects doll from serious damage.
06. Düsseldorf: Competition for "Wild fresh photo model" of SOAP in youth - a fresh wild wanted, image: blond, long-haired girl in bikini. Mouth is melted, large. Eye make up. Hands drumming on drums. Bikini cleavage. Applicants in bikinis with numbers go. Band from Trinidad. The 10 winners. Dancer in tight bikini dances in front of Chapel, Hüftschwenken from behind. Negro dancer. FA winners at the chapel. Bathing of girls and whirlpools in shower.
07. Cologne: 1. FC Köln - FC. Nuremberg 3:0 breakdown of ZL 1011 / 6 - same section. This sports - 1 come on again soon. FC Nuremberg, image: Players go from square. Nuremberg players leave the field with hanging heads. Trophies and win trophies for the Club. Flag of the German football champion. The team at training with Max Merkel. Gameplay footage from the game against Cologne. Thicker viewers behind bars. Cologne storms in the penalty area. Shot on goal. Goalkeeper Rynio holds, ZL (camera behind gate). The Nürnberger Tor Overath plays goalkeeper Rynio and shoots ZL for the 1-0. Boys behind bars and cheering spectators to kiss girls, big. Nuremberg striker front gate. Goalkeeper charge. Cologne storms. Advertising on gang of Deutsche Bank. Hornig ZL shoots up to 3-0. Ball in the goal (camera behind gate). Flags are waved. Players go from the square.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Breschnjew, Leonid ; Brosio ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Leber, Georg ; Lemnitzer ; Podgorny ; Schmid, Carlo ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Steinhoff, Fritz ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Hornig ; Merkel, Max ; Overath ; Rynio
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Karate ; Hands ; Flags ; Football ; Musical events ; Parades ; Advertising ; beauty care ; beauty pageants ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; accident series ; Accidents ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; NATO ; Buildings in Europe ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This music US hair conquered Paris US hair force in Paris origin: Pathé journal doing currently notes at the time Communist Party meeting in Moscow origin: Sovkino NATO parade at the Nürburgring camera: Luppa skill flight of a granny origin: DEFA brash-test how safe are our cars in youth a fresh wild wanted competition of SOAP FA camera: fire in sports come soon football: 1.FC Köln - 1.FC Nuremberg camera: Luppa at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 24/1950
Welt im Bild 132/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 860/1966