UFA-Dabei 673/1969 16.06.1969
1 Hamburg: Riots, Asher Ben Nathan in panel discussion with policy - El Fatah in Hamburg, image: demonstrations. Protesters with loudspeakers. Asher Ben Nathan, immediately upon arrival, half-close. Ben Nathan tried discussion opening on the microphone. Whistling and disruptive protesters. Brawl and turmoil. Young speaker at the microphone asks for peace, o-ton: "It comes here alone, that we do not To want to discuss in a way that only allows the men's Ambassador, to determine the course of the discussion." Short attempt of a discussion with Ben Nathan interview: "I think it is a monstrosity, that one here cannot speak with students, a monstrosity beyond compare." The theme of the today's evening had should be war or peace in the Middle East. I tried to explain, how might a peace in the Middle East. What I wanted to tell you, was the nature of the conflict, that it is not a conflict about ideologies, or borders. This is a conflict that the Arab Nations discuss the raison d ' être the State of Israel and its inhabitants." IDA honor, great. Discussion is cancelled due to riots.
02. France: Georges Pompidou is President of new notes at the time, image: close-up of Pompidou. Pompidou goes to the ballot box. Pompidou's ballot in ballot box. Pompidou in addition to his wife Claude, half-close. Voice announcing the choice. Pompidou surrounded by reporters after election victory. Pompidou waving from balconies.
03. Munich: CSU party breakdown from ZL 1012 / 1 - same section. He was laughing goes through lot surrounded by cameramen and photographers. Flowers are presented to him. Long shot of the meeting room. Hale, great, sitting, scrolls in brochure. Strauß, big, Guttenberg, great. Shield: Resolutely safeguard the future of CSU. Dog big hammer. Strauß on the lectern speaks actuality, big: "We were always and believe, in this country not only To give the employee and the little man, what he needs for puny claims, but what he is entitled through his work and his fellow power on the overall result." Kiesinger as audience, great.
04. NSU series - Tip 5 - drive economically rotating wheels, title: Frankenberg, so driving is fun. Man blames Mercedes on road. Frankenberg at the wheel, big, speaks. Rolling wheels, great. Driving on road. Foot goes from the throttle lever. Red traffic lights, large. Slowly speed up at traffic lights. Other car brakes sharply. Drive on the motorway. In curves on mountain road trip up and down. Driving in low gear. Speeding, squeaky wheels, spinning in turn. Frankenberg speaks at tax, big. Turn the wheels in the booth, great. Driving out of parking space, from above.
05. marriage Institute old man as this report - love via computer, image: rotating computer. People, screen-filling, transformer. Beach full of beach chairs. Girl is on the beach. Young people in exhibition. Dance. Postcards and photos be distributed on table. Employees of the old man's marriage Institute speaks interview: "We are, however, by our own way of working on a scientific basis and a computer for the individual and human care work by our support staff." Work of employees. Girl on phone, great. Questionnaire. Programming of the questions. Applicants To give interview, interview: "I have failed to take advantage of some good opportunity. Also, I'm not a Casanova type."-"I visited earlier dances, but unfortunately I never found the partner, which really suits me. The computer I remained anonymous and learn in this way Very much many people know in a relatively short time."
06. Frankfurt: Cup final Bayern Munich - Schalke 04 2-1 breakdown of ZL 1012 / 8 - same section. -It when the Miller was not, image: Sport front gate. Waldstadion, total. Spectators waving flags, total. Storm door. 2 player jump against each other and fall, ZL. Corner. Game in front of goal. Viewers with a straw hat. Schalke attack is repelled. It's nice as a spectator, profile, with sunglasses, big. Young spectator, large. Gerd Müller shoots 1:0 flags are waved. Ball flies over gate (camera behind gate). Trainer good village gives instructions, great. Lambe in the fight with 2 people in Munich, ZL. Shot at the misses. Meier at parade, ZL. Spectators, half-close. 2:1 by Müller (camera behind gate). Viewers can look for teeth of skull. Cheering spectators. Bavaria upholds Cup player.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandenburg, Inge ; Frankenberg von, Richard ; Guttenberg von und zu, Karl Theodor ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Hundhammer ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Nathan, Asher Ben ; Pompidou, George ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Gutendorf ; Libuda, Reinhard ; Maier, Josef ; Müller, Gerd ; Schön, Helmut
Hamburg ; Munich ; Holland ; France ; Frankfurt ; Rolandseck
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Higher education ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Research ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Photographers ; Postal, postal services ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Technology ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Transport: General ; Elections ; Science ; Jobs ; Sports honors ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This policy of El Fatah in Hamburg Ambassador Ben Nathan in Hamburg camera: Wiers, Rühe doing currently notes at the time of election in France origin: Gaumont CSU Party Congress in Munich camera: fire, wild Hagen NSU report No.5 - drive economically this report love marriage Institute Altmann via computer camera: Wiers origin: archive material this sport if the Miller wouldn't Frankfurt: Football Cup finals Bayern Munich - Schalke 04 2-1 origin: look typically world at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 49/1951
Welt im Bild 126/1954
Die Feierlichkeiten anlässlich des Begräbnisses von Kurt Eisner, München
Welt im Film 257/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 543/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 741/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 244/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 521/1960