1 Hannover: explosion accident by ammunition wagons of the Bundeswehr in news - notes at the time, image: smoking locomotive. Destroyed railway tracks and cars. Crater of the explosion of the ammunition wagon. Retired cars. Overturned railcars. Experts at the scene. Destroyed cars on the freight train on a siding. Destroyed houses.
02. Amsterdam: student demonstration picture 'Night watch' by Rembrandt in the National Museum. Students sit on the floor in the National Museum and camp there. The students left the Museum after days. Mass procession through the city. Mounted police. Brawl. Police with truncheons and shields. Protesters are with stones. Use of water cannons. Discussion on the night.
03. Hamburg: Construction of office building in 3 days this world record - high home in 3 days, image: crane is lifting precast. Special transporter drive prefabricated parts to the construction site. Gap between houses. Crane operators in crane. Finished parts be hoisted by crane. Sign Assembly construction. Plates and pillars and walls at crane. Welding. Construction workers assemble finished parts. Growing houses front. Polished drink from large beaker to completion in record time. Finished Office building. Workers look out window. Construction of the House in time lapse.
04. Bonn: Gala Festival to the rescue of the Rolandseck station in society - station art, image: old railway station. Old derelict Rolandseck station from the Wilhelminian era. Young people in the train station. Young people decorate the train with flowers. Guests at Gala Festival to the rescue of the station as artist Hermitage rise from train. Prime Minister cabbage, half-close. Inge Brandenburg sings original sound. Beat band. Dancing.
05. Hamburg: kitchen fashion in fashion - chic on the cooker image: singer Brit Malmkjell, great. Brit Malmkjell sings great. Students of the art college perform aprons and home fashions on the catwalk. Young man and girl in leather art partner combination received 1st prize.
06. Kieler Woche in Kiel - windjammer without wind, image: windjammer. Sailors when the set of boats and sailing before the start. Sail is raised. Regatta field from above, aerial view. Setting the spinnaker. Super yachts at sea. Winch with rope, great. Panoramic view from the mast down on boat.
Origin / Type of content
This up-to-date notes at the time explosion of an ammunition car of the Bundeswehr in Hanover camera: Rieck student unrest in the Netherlands origin: Polygoon while world record high-rise in 3 days 3 days building in Hamburg camera: Wiers this society art gala evening Rolandseck station camera: Luppa doing fashion chic at the stove cooking mode in Kiel windjammer without wind "Kieler Woche" camera: Rieck, Rühe, fire, wild Hagen at the beginning and end of total length
Doing up-to-date notes still days later hailed torn cars and broken tracks by the violence of the explosion which tore up twelve people at the station of Hanover-Linden a huge crater marked the spot, where a wagon with munitions for the German army had been experts consider even the smallest fragments out of the sand - looking for the cause of the accident, a federal railway official had timely detached 4 more ammunition wagons, a few seconds before 15 tonne tank detonated artillery shells in one fell swoop, eight firefighters and four members of the Bundesbahn died in the hail of shrapnel. Buildings were destroyed, shredded brand new cars on the side. Yet the experts search for the cause of the explosion: sabotage, auto-ignition of ammunition or overheated car axles? But the public concerned asks why daily ammunition wagons unguarded must roll through German cities with a new twist student rebellion surprised art students at the National Museum in Amsterdam: under the world famous "NightWatch" by Rembrandt, 50 young artists beat their protest night camp on horizontal they demonstrated for participation in the State cultural institutions. The hard State parquet won after 18 hours. Easily located through the protest students celebrated their pull-out. The peaceful "sit-in with Rembrandt" was a rather amusing fringes of the street battles. Amsterdam's students of the police provide for weeks. When they wanted to occupy your University Police Chief gave the command: stick free!
With stones, the protesters sat down to the military. In a bulk process, 543 students are now in court, many of them announced for University reform that they will soon go on the road.
While world record skyscraper in 3 days Hamburg, 13 June a plot of land in the middle of the city is in the spotlight of the Bauwelt. Hamburg's construction Senator is the launching pad for the world record attempt: a storey office building is to be taken up in 5 days. Special transporter approaching the prefabricated components: 346 large-scale concrete slabs with built-in installations. Millimeter to the parts fit the spectacular show to prove, that the future belongs to the Assembly building.
Two construction crews ever 30 man the Assembly building in Hamburg are working around the clock. Only sweat flows on the construction site, beer is strictly prohibited: you need a clear head for world records. Installation time for a plate: 10 3/4 minutes. The engineers had only embarked on the experiment. After tests on the scale model were repeatedly succeeded in record time. The advantages of Assembly construction make sense even layman: production and short construction time will help save costs. Also the traffic is not as usual hampered long. On June 16, the reality had corrected the blueprint. The new world record time for a seven-story building: 2 days. 17 hours, 41 minutes and 23 seconds.
This company station art decades the cast-iron columns and crumbling masonry in the eyes of travellers over darted Rolandseck, a disused altersgrauer station, seemed condemned to death - eyes sharpened to music proved him a modern fairy tale on the Rhine by the rediscovery of a 113-year-old station from the Wilhelminian era at the beginning. The gallery owner Johannes Wasmuth fought 5 years for a second career of the station: as a new cultural centre on the Rhine a ball with glamorous end of the bailout was 3,000 guests of the Rhineland-Palatinate Prime Minister Kohl confirmed it black on white: Rolandseck to be an artist Hermitage singer Inge Brandenburg they inaugurated.
6 beat bands strove to revive the old spirit of the station as Rolandseck, once built as a private station with banquet halls and ornate ceilings, was from the start a cultural meeting place. Liszt and Schumann gave concerts here, and Heinrich Heine recovered in the Rolandseck from the adventure with the beautiful Lorelei doing fashion chic cooking Brit Malmkjell gave a taste of their talents, to aprons muffle convince: crickets on the hearth are dead - long live the Queen of the kitchen. Hamburg art college showed in a competition of the Koch Center Heilbronn, what she understands kitchen fashion. Proposals on the subject "practical, chic and easy to care for."
Today, the housewife needs in their empire on fashionable attributes No more to give. Also at Hosenmätze, for example, is who wants under the hood, has now A lot choice kitchen fashion with a twist - new perspectives, originally to serve the soup.
Adam spends more time in the kitchen than with reading a newspaper - it is called a statistic. Eat together, Cook together that is the motto. Leather art partners combining brought the 1 price and 1,000 mark Oh however burned food chic serves tastier must still turn out.
While in Kiel windjammer without wind only a stiff breeze wanted the sailing ACEs from 27 Nations all others as has always been well prepared in Kiel round 1 100 sailors. More than ever before to startup which 87 Kiel week reveals the ever-growing interest by now pushed to the Kiel fjord, Germany race sailors had test area on which the candidates for the Olympic sailing regattas 1972 measure is difficult on their home track.
In the first races, especially the Scandinavians showed, how to deal best with headache wind, currents and waves you belong to any of the 5 Olympic boat classes and are always in look punk of each "Kieler Woche": the "Dick boats". the ocean capable Super yachts. You are more extravagant and expensive – as it is called in the fjord and up to DM 4 million to be paid already for new buildings in Germany with the spinnaker used the last reserves of wind. England's courtiers 1715 fought for the first time for a sailing price 135 years later Germany's sailors for the first time to a regatta met on the Alster. Sailing has long since lost the reputation of being, sports for the social elite. Only tough men are may adorn themselves in 1972 with the Golden Laurel.
Persons in the Film
Kohl, Hannelore ; Malmkjell, Brit
Hamburg ; Hanover ; Amsterdam ; Rolandseck ; Bonn ; Kiel
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Demonstrations ; Railways ; Higher education ; Disasters ; Explosions ; Musical events ; Sailing ; Container ; Dance ; Art ; Social events ; Fashion ; Jobs ; construction ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator