UFA-Dabei 682/1969 19.08.1969
1st civil war in Northern Ireland this news - notes at the time, image: running soldiers. Bernadette Devlin, youngest member of the British Parliament, with the mouthpiece on the road, as leader of the Catholic protesters. Street battle. Stone throwing. Police officers with shields. Run by street of demonstrators. Torches are thrown. Burning car and House. Fires At night.
02. France: Champs Elysee marches on the Napoleon - Pompidou in Ajaccio's Chapel's 200th birthday in historical uniforms. Images: Napoleon, Napoleon as a General in RAID, Napoleon at self-coronation. Place of birth-of Napoleon Ajaccio with transparent across the street. Pompidou visited memorabilia in the House. Pompidou and Mme Pompidou driving in an open car. Pompidou decreases parade. Marching soldiers of the French Foreign Legion.
03. Wolfsburg: VW 181 - Kübelwagen driving VW 181 in the area. Errant VW is reflected in water. Drive through rough terrain. Turn on tight turning circle. Cool again, great. Open radiator with spare tires, and tank. 44 BHP engine bonnet. Trick: the modular composition of the vehicle. Driving through sandy soil.
04 Austria: Combat moves with a tame alligator man in car. Alligator is located behind him. Man binds to mouth of the alligator, which is wrapped with tape. Man swims with Alligator, turns him into the water and carries him on his back. Man sleeping with head on the alligator.
05. Hamburg: fashion show at the drugstore in youth - revolution in St. Pauli, image: lit drugstore. Young people on the stairs in the drugstore. Old cash register. Beer is tapped from tap, big. Young girl with a beer glass. Art Nouveau posters. Old watch and clock pendulum, great. GoGo-girl in cage. Young people dance beat. Fashion boutique. Girl in pants suit. Fitting. Young men fitting.
06. Udo Jürgens in Budapest Udo Jürgens - Merci Budapest, image: Spotlight. Udo Jürgens singing "Merci" original sound. Udo Jürgens singing "Annushka" surrounded by photographers. People clap.
07. Gelsenkirchen: Schalke 04 - Borussia Mönchengladbach Sport 2-0 while - it rolls back image,: flags are waved. Heinemann is the football prior to the game. Play at the gate, ZL. Schalke stormed. Wanjiku shoots the 1:0 viewers swing flags and raise arms. Kick-off at midline. Gladbach at the ball. Shot on goal, ZL. Schalke stormed. Header. Goalkeeper keeps, ZL. Viewers filling image, half-close. Gladbach at the ball. Goalkeeper running ball contrary to and keeps far front gate. Schalke shoots the ball in the penalty area in the of. Heinemann as a spectator, half-close. Goalkeeper Kamil / Gladbach, at parade, ZL. Old man with Schalke hat. Single audience, great. 2. goal for Schalke. Both teams leave the place.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Banking, banking ; Demonstrations ; Trade, finance ; cameramen, cameramen ; Fire ; Football ; Musical events ; Parades ; Photographers ; Police ; Sensations ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Europe ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Watches ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Economy ; Fashion ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; finance ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This up-to-date notes at the time unrest in Ireland origin: Pathe news 200th birthday of Napoleon's Pompidou in Corsica origin: Pathé journal, Pathé journal, Pathé journal, Pathé journal VW 181 - Kübelwagen camera: Wiers man and alligator origin: Austria in youth revolution a. St. Pauli fashion show at the drugstore camera: Rühe Udo of Jürgens Merci Udo Jürgens in Budapest Budapest origin: Hungaro doing sports it rolls back football: Schalke 04-Borussia M'gladbach monks 2-0 camera: Luppa, Rühe, Wiers, Pier Kalla at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Deulig-Wochenschau Sujets (1918-1933)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 63/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 492/1959
Deutsche Hilfe für Finnland
Der Abschied der Nürnberger Postillione 1921