UFA-Dabei 685/1969 09.09.1969
01 powerboat race in Holland this sport - hunting of the week. Image: Starter. Motor boats on Lake Sneeker. Driver of boat and tries to stimulate defective motor. Racing boats side by side flying over the water. Cornering winner by Maanen boat No. 99.
02. election campaign in 1969 while election report - form of struggle, image: driving record SPD election posters. Posters of the SPD, the CDU and the FDP. CDU-tele dialogue: Kamagate at the TV station. He answered questions from voters in several cities. Technician in the Studio. Heinz Heider asks, o-ton: "Heinz Heider, 48 years old." What is the CDU to electoral reform now?" Kiesinger responds, interview: "I must say that the CDU wants a majority forming electoral law in principle in its majority. "Just because we have made in these ongoing coalition force to unsatisfactory experiences." FDP Forum discussion: Scheel in discussion speaks interview (Oder-Neisse border): "and who have something those who today with unctuous Schönreden through the polls and with the brothers and sisters of the zone border in the borders of 1937 believe the Germans are still the target of reunification in peace and freedom illusions. "They have for 20 years, ladies and gentlemen, you have achieved for 20 years with this method, but from destinations farther us, than we ever were."
SPD election meeting: SPD posters with leading minds. Heads of public life on posters. Folk dance of Finkenwerder Speldeel at meeting. Brandt immediately upon arrival in addition to Ruhnau. Brandt gives autographs. Brandt speaks interview: "the voice is still something carried by the many speeches of the last few days and I am very glad that I have a day tomorrow at which I, not to mention Sunday never need -. Who chooses CDU, must be aware of the fact that he runs the risk, the next crisis equal to fellow to choose. Who wants the full employment, the security of jobs and pensions, a strong Deutsche mark and a fixed price level, which must be based Schiller. If you want social democracy, which must ensure that dominate in the next Bundestag members of social democracy."0 listeners, half-close.
NPD: Poster Thadden with mustache. NPD - sky writer.
03. Pompidou in Bonn this news - notes at the time, image: Pompidou laughing. Pompidou - Heinemann, half close handshake. Work meeting. He was in addition to Brandt. Pompidou, half-close.
04. Pop Festival on the Isle of Wight pop singer sings. Young listeners filling picture. Young people in hippie clothing. Singers and musicians are on the ground.
05. England: beds race students in Nachtgewändern push beds on wheels in race. The Siegercrew.
06. Udo Jürgens in Hamburg Udo Jürgens - a voice for millions, image: drummer, swivel to Udo Jürgens. Sample Udo Jürgens singing original sound and gives instructions. Short interview, o-ton: "music might want to To write, which is a little older than myself." Young fans call "Udo, Udo". "My friend the clown" sings Jackson appearance. Klatschendes audience. Presented flowers. Hands reach out to him. Surrounded by girls. Udo Jürgens singing "Annushka".
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Interviews ; Education, youth ; Television ; Radio ; motor boat race ; Musical events ; State visits (inside) ; Dance ; People ; Elections ; Competitions ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Autographs ; Entertainment, festivals ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Doing this sport hunting the week of powerboat racing in Holland origin: Polygoon this election report forms of the election campaign propaganda 1969 camera: Rühe, l., Luppa, Luppa, fire this up-to-date notes at the time of Pompidou in Bonn camera: Luppa pop festival a.d.Isle of Wight origin: Pathe news bed race in England origin: Pathe news Udo Jürgens one voice for millions of Udo Jürgens in Hamburg camera: Seib, L., Zaki at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 310/1956
Welt im Film 51/1946