UFA-Dabei 686/1969 16.09.1969
01 Agriculture report - modern methods of farming, this report - silly have no future, image: figure of a head with brain departments. Excavator on exhibition. Metal fashion, computer, writing: A life long learning - retraining. Farmer whets sickle. Dull stall. Farmer mows grass with a sickle. Modern agricultural machine for mowing. Combine harvester. Potato Harvester. Modern court. Women at work in the factory. Cow pasture. Farmhouse as reservations. Hocherl gives interview about retraining in agriculture, o-ton: "Mr Minister, their greatest difficulties are Which one, to cope with the retraining in the countryside?" - "the greatest difficulty is as follows: people would have jobs Right away, which can be Yes at the same time provided, before retraining must be and they rise very difficult without this job security to."-"do you think", that the mentality of the German farmers contributes, that it is so difficult to retrain the farmers?"-"I would like to think that that was the case earlier more than today. Also the use of technology in the courtyard has made them technically conscious and modern. This is a process that is in progress and I have the impression that especially the young generation will respond well." Workers in the factory. Trek.
02. farewell to the summer here in the Sun - farewell to summer, image: Bikini girl. Girl on the beach. Beach guard goes with Saint Bernard on the beach. Anglers stand in the water. Child running bath ring into the water. Beach. Girl lying on the beach. Beach castle-building a woman lying.
03. Studio mirror: "when sweet moonlight..."
Little girl looks into camera. Archibald Eser as Gaylord. Cameramen wading through water. Wolfgang Liebeneiner on camera, great. Gaylord and girls in water.
04. surfing in Biaritz man throws himself with surfboard in surf. Surfboards get out of the surf. Surfing on waves of surf. Fall.
05. Frankfurt: Motor show in News - car circus 1969, image: people in exhibition. People in exhibition. Girl sits on a rotating car. BMW c.2892 VW-Porsche. Glass body. Body works side apart. Mercedes C 111. Fiat. Engines.
06. DEA refinery Hamburg oil pipelines and refinery towers. Guided tour of the refinery with protective helmets men. DEA engine oil. Automatic filling of oil in cans.
07. Europe's car market dense traffic on Highway. Rear view of cars with European license plates. Italy, Sweden, Germany, France. Mr driving thinkers in VW. Italian moves to Alfa Romeo. English driving in Jaguar. English driving Alfa Romeo, Italian travels in VW, German driving in Jaguar. Citroen and Fiat service in Germany. Mercedes Office in Paris. Car representative gives interview, actuality of the European car market: "after the customs barriers have fallen at least in the EEC, a completely liberated price distortions of competition takes place here. Our vehicles compete in France, for example, with the corresponding types of French manufacturers at very competitive prices." Dense traffic, different types.
08 Hamburg: HSV - MSV Duisburg 4:1 in sports - HSV big in form - image: audience tear up arms. Uwe Seeler's interview, big, o-ton: "Yes God, once prerequisite is health, and then Of course the corresponding life change Of course and I'm doing it with A lot of sleep." Shot on goal for the HSV. Audience clapping. Schulz that shoots 2-0 for the HSV, ZL. MSV shoots 1 viewers the 2: screen. Pötschke shoots ZL, 3-1. Uwe Seeler playing the ball forward. Overhead kick from Uwe Seeler. Goalkeeper keeps. Zazcyk score the 4th goal for the HSV. Viewers with arms raised, screen-filling. Players ranked after game with HSV flags.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Europe, EDC, EEC; filmmaking; Forestry; Football; Oil; Photographers; Summer; sports audience, sports spectator; Surfing; Animals (except dogs); automotive engineering, automotive; Transport: General; water skiing; Agriculture; Jobs; Exhibitions; Agriculture; Surfing; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This report have stupid no future modern methods of farming origin: other foreign material: Grandpa's village [...] dead (Studio Hamburg) information service d. Landwirtschaftsministeriumsh doing in the Sun farewell v. super summer origin: State, Polkronika, Sahia, Athens farewell to summer Studio mirror "when sweet the moonlight..."
Surfing in Biaritz origin: Gaumont this up-to-date car circus of 1969 International Motor Show Frankfurt camera: Luppa DEA refinery in Hamburg car carousel origin: Gaumont in sport greatly in form HSV - MSV Duisburg camera: Seib, Rieck, l., wild Hagen at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 212/1949
Welt im Film 207/1949
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 858/1966
Welt im Bild 184/1956
Welt im Bild 38/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 860/1966