UFA-Dabei 694/1969 11.11.1969
01. the rain avalanche, flood disaster in Tunisia aerial photos of flooded area. People in the water. Broken bridge. Banks destroyed, walls and bridges. Men in clean-up work to remove the mud. Driving scenes: Streets full of mud and water. Flooded landscape. Woman carries a child on her back through the mud. Loading/unloading of foods from helicopters. Aerial photos of flooded area.
02. car Carom in South Germany image: car siren and blue light. Fog. Karambolierte cars, close and swivel. Injured is embedded with cloth on a stretcher. Police officers between the car wrecks. Several settings and panning of the destroyed car's and truck's.
2A. Equestrian Games of the Belgian gendarmerie in Brussels various settings of show riding in historic costumes and uniforms in the arena, total and large. Rides by fire trucks and fire arc.
03. Nuremberg: international exhibition of inventions outdoors with font: International inventor and innovation fair. Indoors with audience. Tray with glasses fit securely on the surface, while the tray is rotated. Glass is taken from tray. Window cleaner that clean inside and outside at the same time by magnets. Young man goes out the window cleaner. Adjustable backrest for cars, various settings of the show with the help of a spine. Adjustable mattress is soft with the help of a crank, and tougher set. Antischnarchband, which is placed around the head and prevents the sleeping supine. Screening of the tape and actuality of the seller: "first Chin drop, then the head falls off, then finally he sags together in. This is the point where you then start to snore. See, you put on the tape and now comes the effect: If you lie on your pillow, then that presses uncomfortably. "They must not scream, but it is so uncomfortable that they will remind that they occupy a position."
04. Berliner Jazztage 1969 image: Duke Ellington. Duke Ellington on airport arrival. Kiss Exchange. Ellington comes with flowers in her arms by plane, big. Swing by Ellington poster on Memorial Church. Several settings, outdoor, the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. Ellington with Mayor Klaus Schütz, big entry in the Golden Book of the city of Berlin. Hand at writing, big kiss between Ellington and contactor; both laughing, great. Youth portraits by Ellington. Ellington is welcomed, bows before the public. Applause. Sits at the piano, great and totally. Hands, big, play original sound. Lionel Hampton on vibraphone, half total and large, original sound. Burning Red Ivanhoe with guitar great, singing original sound. Several of the band members, original sound settings. Sarah Vaughan sings original sound, totally and big. Several settings of the band members.
05. Hertha BSC - Borussia Mönchengladbach football various scenes, partly in ZL. Long shot of the Olympic Stadium. Berlin occupied bleachers. Mönchengladbach player shoots ball on the crossbar. A Möchengladbachers header. Several crashes. Scoring will be repelled from Hertha. Among the audience of Foreign Minister Scheel. Lagman shoots the ball into the goal. Tasso wild shoots the ball into the net. Cheering the players.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ellington, Duke ; Hampton, Lionel ; Ivanhoe, Burning Red ; Scheel, Walter ; Schütz, Klaus ; Vaughan, Sarah ; Laumen ; Wild, Tasso
Nuremberg ; Tunisia ; South Germany ; Berlin ; Brussels
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Disasters ; Football ; Musical events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Accidents ; Exhibitions ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- In Tunisia the rain avalanche flood disaster in tunes.
Origin: Tunisia doing to date car Carom in Süddtld.
Camera: Rau horse show on d. CHIO in Brussels origin: Belgavox inventors fair in Nuremberg camera: Wiers, Gleitsmann in special Berlin Jazz days 69 Jazz days in 1696 in Berlin camera: Pahl, Rühe, Ahsendorf in sport Hertha full of confidence football Hertha BSC - Mönchengladbach origin: look in the world at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 29/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 612/1961
Welt im Bild 28/1953