UFA-Dabei 696/1969 25.11.1969
01 President Heinemann in Holland this policy - the first State visit, image: a railway train. Juliana and Bernhard of the Netherlands on the railway platform. Welcome Ms. Heinemann, Dr. Heinemann and Juliana and Prince Bernhard. Ride in an open carriage Juliana and Heinemann. Space nation. Monument. Heinemann lays down wreath. Wreath with labeled loop, close. Amsterdam: Old Dutch Schauburg, pan across the front. Jewish monument, total. Eternal flame at the monument, close. Heinemann Nelkengebinde lays down, great. Juliana accompanied by a Rabbi at the monument. Monument, total.
02. Iceland saga 69 including aviation - Iceland saga 69, image: Leif Eiriksson. Monument in Reykjavík, total, half total and close. Different passers-by in the streets of Reykjavik. Icelandic flag, flapping, close. NATO flag, close. Traffic COP controls the traffic, great. Flock of sheep running. Waterfall. Iceland ponies, eviscerating. Children leave school, great. Geysers. Several still photographs of the Loftleidir-prop engine aircraft and in the air. Cloud field. Total passenger room. New York: Landing the propeller plane. Panoramic view from the landing machine on the airstrip. Hand of the pilot at the controls. Parked propeller machine of the Loftleidir. Jet aircraft in the air, total. City images, driving scenes of New York. Views from below in the skyscraper canyons.
03. landing of Apollo 12 in space - point landing. Exit the lander intrepid from the capsule, big and close. Conrad, Gordon and bean in the capsule work during the flight. Change to the astronauts in the lunar module. To the Moon: Alan Bean and Charles Gordon visit the surveyor 3 lunar probe, total. Return flight to Earth, retarded Crescent. Globe, half to see. Capsule Yankee Clipper on 3 parachutes on the water going down. Parachutes coincide. Capsule in the water swimming, close. The three astronauts (with mask) escape plane, waving, go into quarantine car with emblem of Apollo XII, Conrad, Gordon and bean.
04. Cologne: fashion tips for Adam by Deutsches Institut für men driving intake of Cologne Cathedral in the evening light. Look in boutique. Various settings of mens clothing performance when shooting in the Photo Studio.
05. Pelé, 1000th goal for Brazil in sport, Pelé, 1000th goal for Brazil. Edson ARANTES do Nascimeto. Pelé during the training. Pelé at his 1000th goal shot total. Cheering crowd press him in goal. Booth photo Pelé with large ball. Scenes from football match FC Santos in Hamburg, scoring, cheering spectators.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Monuments ; Flags ; Football ; Rockets ; Aerospace ; Reviews ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Townscapes: Europe ; Townscapes: North America ; Animals (except dogs) ; Deaths, funerals ; Landscapes ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Buildings in Europe ; Gastronomy ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- This policy of the first State visit of President Heinemann at Holld.
Origin: Polygoon including aviation Iceland saga ' 69 Iceland and Loftleidir story in space the precision landing of APOLLO 12 - journey to the Moon camera: fire origin: USIS in Cologne of fashion tips for Adam menswear in Cologne camera: L. doing sport 1000 gate f. Brazil of Peles 1000th goal origin: vis news, archive at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 609/1961
Welt im Bild 39/1953
Welt im Bild 109/1954
Welt im Bild 114/1954
Welt im Film 354/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 742/1964