UFA-Dabei 710/1970 03.03.1970
01-Frankfurt Airport: aviation safety in the Federal Republic of El Al machine at the airport on the ground. Control tower: Official talks. Federal border police jeeps on the tarmac. Police and border guard officials step out of the car with rapid fire rifles and machine guns. Customs officers check the baggage of passengers, various settings. Actuality of the talks: "You feel kinda bothered by the baggage check?" - "no,. Not at all You know from the newspaper."-"Hold the appropriate?"-"you feel somehow bothered "Yes, on each case." - through the baggage check?"-"no, on the contrary, on the contrary, that is Very good and we're all interested in. We are from Israel."-"Without party, I would like to say that I must strictly condemn that as a passenger, no matter who is now making attacks against whom." Passengers travelling with border patrol men. Sleeve of a policeman with inscription: Frankfurt / Main. Police. The head of the Frankfurt details speaks actuality, big and close: "we have still a wide range of ways to tighten the security measures here. "Only we must and be aware that the tightening of these measures will necessarily mean delaying the clearance of passengers and a disturbance in air traffic." Pan across a suitcase on the treadmill. Passengers on the plane. Plane taking off, total.
02. London: Willy Brandt in London Verkehrsregelnder "Bobby", large and close. Police officers from Downingstreet 10 press photographer and reporter. Harold Wilson before the House waiting. Welcome Willy Brandt and Wilson, half total, both No. 10 Wilson and wife with Willy Brandt in evening clothes front fireplace standing. Willy Brandt with sandy Shaw, close, swing on sandy Shaw and alone, close. Various settings of a social event.
03. United States: Pompidou visiting Pompidou and Nixon, half total and large. Pompidou, beckoning. Ladies Pompidou and Nixon, half total. Winkendes audience. Pompidou and Nixon, great. Pompidou beckons. Demonstrations (against France's Middle East policy) with posters, for example "Shalom or napalm" and "support French ban on arms to Israel". Cape Kennedy: various settings, Pompidou, surrounded by the audience.
04. Paris: Fashion model on catwalk, travelling with camera in the image. Dress and dress with long pants, large hats. Cap with thick veil of Nina Ricci. Striped pants suit with a long scarf. Knitted hats to the MIDI coat. Swivel. Black evening trousers with white tunic and black veil. Veil dress in the Orient look, 2 dresses with big polka dots by Yves Saint Laurent with appropriate head scarves. Wig and huge eye patches. Several dresses by Courrèges.
05. Utrecht / Holland in the Cathedral: it baptism Crown Prince Prince Constantin and Bernhard. Beatrix with Constantin on the arm and van Vollenhoven with son Bernhard on the arm. Naming Prince Constantin. Juliana, wandering little Prince Willem Alexander is held back by the baptismal font. Willem Alexander playing with a small toy car on the altar stage, big, running his car to several who were present. Total of occupied Church from above seen. The children are taken out.
06. Holland: beat band "shocking blue" a medal is the singer of the band hung around, close by the Mayor of the Hague. Several settings of the band, among other things with the song "Venus", original sound. The members of the band and the girls individually and together. Performance in the Amsterdam Art Gallery.
07. Stuttgart: German championship of the walkers in the various settings of the walkers, legs, big Hall. Buttocks when walking, close. Slow motion shots of the upper body in the walk and the position in ZL. Swing of the legs to the top of ZL. Winner: Julius Müller / Delmenhorst, total and large.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beatrice von Holland; Vollenhoven van, Bernhard; Brandt, Willy; Juliana von Holland; Nixon, Richard; Pompidou, George; Pompidou, Claude; Rühe, Bernd Michael; Shaw, Sandy; Vollenhoven; Willem-Alexander von Holland; Wilson, Harold; Müller, Julius
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Demonstrations; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Musical events; Police; Religious events; Indians; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Customs; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Fashion; German 99.169 weekly show GmbH:; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Aviation safety in the Federal Republic camera: Luppa Willy Brandt in London camera: Luppa Pompidou in United States origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont fashion from Paris origin: Pathé journal baptism in Holland, Prince Constantin and Bernhard origin: road Holländ. Beat group "shocking blue" origin: Polygoon German Championships d. Walker i.d.. Hall in Stuttgart camera: Wiers, Rühe at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 208/1949
Den Frieden sicherer machen
Ein Flug über Laon
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 445/1958