UFA-Dabei 718/1970 28.04.1970
01 Hannover Fair shots of the fairgrounds with visitors; distance: Stand of "Rheinstahl". Willy Brandt, Konrad Ahlers and other data-processing machine. Brandt, close. Brandt on tour with accompaniment. Stand by Honeywell. Various devices on the topic of system technology. Computer. Girl on a photocopier. Hand, close, paper inserts. Young man on typewriter hand of keys, close to. Honeywell equipment. Driving record on fair grounds. Construction machinery, gripper, close. Hydraulic excavator. Hand on the gear shift, close. Various settings of the machinery in operation. Photography: Rollei stand, man fixed headlights, film is inserted; Photo model. Photographer raises Rollei. Girl, it's close. Rollei, close. Small Japanese cameras on table. Cameras are explained. Exposure meter, large. 5 men drive carrier. Model of Jungheinrich "Ant". Container on wheels moves on tractors. Street cleaning equipment "Propermat". Broom for sweeping, close, car head-on. 5 men on the roof of "Jungheinrich". Excavators will be retracted in car. 3 men on a Jack boot.
02. Hannover-Langenhagen: air show aerial photographs from the Exhibition Centre, in the middle of Krupp Hall. Landing and again ascending helicopter "Aero Car", total. Helicopters in the air. Viewers. Emergency landing of an American Sabre liner: tracking on the ground and suddenly stand, remote, totally. Various settings of small engines and Swivel, Traforückfahrten. German small plane in garage and Viewer. Distance: VFW-Fokker stand. Russian 3-beam Yak-40 machines. Traforückfahrt, machine, total.
03. Hamburg: Landing the first Russian TU-134 of the airline Aeroflot from Leningrad landing TU - 134, total and big. A bug that close. Passengers get off, great. Pivoting on the rear. Russian crew and flight attendant, big and close. Theo Petersen (German newsreel) behind the stewardess.
04. England: Autocrashtest breakdown from El Mundo 398 - same section. Test car runs on wall, is smashed, pan across zertrümmertes car on test dummy in it. Doll goes on a kind of slide, the effect is equivalent to about of a car crash. Dummy is made up of mechanics to the test and strapped in car. Car is attached to the Simulator, which speeds up to 90 km / h. Apparatus. Car is by switching room from ZL recordings used in driving the test dummy passangers at sudden braking. Doll taped on falls together and falls back. Doll without straps shoots the same through the windscreen, recorded Once again closer.
05. Mannheim: may market, American Rodeo invasion and riding the Cowboys. Cow Bell is attached to the horse. Clown blows horse in the ear. Rodeo scenes in ZL, and several falls, ZL.
06. Dortmund: Indoor handball, European Cup final: Dynamo Berlin - Gummersbach 11:14 game scene in ZL. Hansi Schmidt / Gummersbach throws ball into the Dynamo goal. Another litter in the East Berliner Tor. Game scenes in ZL. Hansi Schmidt, alone in the image; Klaus Kater in Gummersbach. 7 m throw in Gummersbach goal, the cat cannot keep up, but goes in the external network. Cat brings back the ball in ZL. Several quick scenes and crashes. Result 14:11 for Gummersbach. Cheering spectators running onto the pitch. Hansi Schmidt keeps Cup high in the midst of jubilant spectators. Intermediate editing: cheering audience.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Hannover Fair camera: Wiers, fire show at Hannover camera: Rühe landing l. russ. Machine from Leningrad in Hamburg, TU 134 camera: Jackson car crash-test origin: COI Amerikan. Rodeo in Mannheim origin: view pool handball Gummersbach Dynamo, Dortmund camera: Rühe, Brandes, Luppa at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 15/1945
Der eiserne Film
Welt im Bild 52/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 555/1960
Welt im Film 325/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 781/1965