01 Hannover Fair shots of the fairgrounds with visitors; distance: Stand of "Rheinstahl". Willy Brandt, Konrad Ahlers and other data-processing machine. Brandt, close. Brandt on tour with accompaniment. Stand by Honeywell. Various devices on the topic of system technology. Computer. Girl on a photocopier. Hand, close, paper inserts. Young man on typewriter hand of keys, close to. Honeywell equipment. Driving record on fair grounds. Construction machinery, gripper, close. Hydraulic excavator. Hand on the gear shift, close. Various settings of the machinery in operation. Photography: Rollei stand, man fixed headlights, film is inserted; Photo model. Photographer raises Rollei. Girl, it's close. Rollei, close. Small Japanese cameras on table. Cameras are explained. Exposure meter, large. 5 men drive carrier. Model of Jungheinrich "Ant". Container on wheels moves on tractors. Street cleaning equipment "Propermat". Broom for sweeping, close, car head-on. 5 men on the roof of "Jungheinrich". Excavators will be retracted in car. 3 men on a Jack boot.
02. Hannover-Langenhagen: air show aerial photographs from the Exhibition Centre, in the middle of Krupp Hall. Landing and again ascending helicopter "Aero Car", total. Helicopters in the air. Viewers. Emergency landing of an American Sabre liner: tracking on the ground and suddenly stand, remote, totally. Various settings of small engines and Swivel, Traforückfahrten. German small plane in garage and Viewer. Distance: VFW-Fokker stand. Russian 3-beam Yak-40 machines. Traforückfahrt, machine, total.
03. Hamburg: Landing the first Russian TU-134 of the airline Aeroflot from Leningrad landing TU - 134, total and big. A bug that close. Passengers get off, great. Pivoting on the rear. Russian crew and flight attendant, big and close. Theo Petersen (German newsreel) behind the stewardess.
04. England: Autocrashtest breakdown from El Mundo 398 - same section. Test car runs on wall, is smashed, pan across zertrümmertes car on test dummy in it. Doll goes on a kind of slide, the effect is equivalent to about of a car crash. Dummy is made up of mechanics to the test and strapped in car. Car is attached to the Simulator, which speeds up to 90 km / h. Apparatus. Car is by switching room from ZL recordings used in driving the test dummy passangers at sudden braking. Doll taped on falls together and falls back. Doll without straps shoots the same through the windscreen, recorded Once again closer.
05. Mannheim: may market, American Rodeo invasion and riding the Cowboys. Cow Bell is attached to the horse. Clown blows horse in the ear. Rodeo scenes in ZL, and several falls, ZL.
06. Dortmund: Indoor handball, European Cup final: Dynamo Berlin - Gummersbach 11:14 game scene in ZL. Hansi Schmidt / Gummersbach throws ball into the Dynamo goal. Another litter in the East Berliner Tor. Game scenes in ZL. Hansi Schmidt, alone in the image; Klaus Kater in Gummersbach. 7 m throw in Gummersbach goal, the cat cannot keep up, but goes in the external network. Cat brings back the ball in ZL. Several quick scenes and crashes. Result 14:11 for Gummersbach. Cheering spectators running onto the pitch. Hansi Schmidt keeps Cup high in the midst of jubilant spectators. Intermediate editing: cheering audience.
Origin / Type of content
Hannover Fair camera: Wiers, fire show at Hannover camera: Rühe landing l. russ. Machine from Leningrad in Hamburg, TU 134 camera: Jackson car crash-test origin: COI Amerikan. Rodeo in Mannheim origin: view pool handball Gummersbach Dynamo, Dortmund camera: Rühe, Brandes, Luppa at the beginning and end of total length
This report trade visitors from over 70 countries - 4 639 German companies - 6 500 foreign hits. Companies - more than 5 500 exhibitors: Hanover fair in 1970. Federal Chancellor Willy Brandt gave the green light of the world of largest industrial exhibition. Hanover is especially a test for the economy this year. A barometer of the export prospects of the German economy. We pick out from the versatility of the offer, we illuminate objects that change our environment: for example "system technology". It is the totality of many components that work together logically and technically to achieve a specific goal: traffic management, salaries in the public service, urban development, industrial projects, social needs. Are the logical building blocks of a computer of third generation haute practice and helped solve problems of everyday life. Investment and consumer goods on 468.000 square feet of booth space. The industry on tenterhooks has er expansion buildings for almost 100 million German marks - the exhibition giant. Their offer for example "construction machinery". Remote controlled in difficult, rugged terrain: mountains, swamps, deserts, hydraulic excavators create it playfully: underground constructions, road constructions in 3 or 4 levels above one another, irrigation systems, power stations in Arctic areas, and so on. Growing consumer needs in all areas, progressive mechanisation develop initiative, so the sector photography. Development for the professional as especially today even for the amateur, is always the order of the day, because the Japanese advancing further on the world market. "Progressive management"-all industries have expanded their range when compared to the previous year, A few have invested millions - for example in the automatic conveyor and storage technology. Perfected systems even in the latest street cleaning equipment. Dirt of sweeping capacity: 20,000 square metres per hour. The World Festival of technology in Hanover proved. Germany further belongs to the exclusive circle of the leading industrialized nations.
This economic price breaker to the air in Hanover-Langenhagen proved last but not least the quirky flying machines: flying has lost none of its fascination even in the age of space travel. The 8th German air show a somber start threatened: emergency landing of an American Sabre liner. But the pilot brought the machine safely to a halt. In the case of German manufacturers, damped optimism prevailed - although the German aviation industry, a few successes aside, still in the international back. 90 percent of all commercial aircraft built outside the Soviet Union will continue to deliver the United States. From Germany: a sports machine for garage owners. With a price-sensation surprised the Soviet Union: their 3-etrahlige YAK 40 is only 2, 8 million mark. Other Russian sensation in Hamburg: the first airliner from Leningrad landed on the airport. The machine of the Soviet airline Aeroflot opened regular air traffic between the two cities. The new special airline is attractive especially for groups: because the ticket is booked at the same time a visit program for Leningrad.
This technique tips for survival if already not the car survives, so at least the driver: crash test, the calculated collision - a method that is now the most car companies in the world use to check the chances of survival in severe accidents. The costly game-driving experiments that always end with total damage, alert the cost calculator, a British automobile manufacturer. They developed the first air pressure pile driver in Europe. The abrupt acceleration from zero to 90 km/h same centrifugal forces occur such as in a collision. Electronic instruments register the pressure to which the test dummies are exposed. Who waived in the car harness - this experiment shows that - has a lower chance of survival. Seat belts protect while - but today they are an alternative to the life insurance Not yet.
Of all European garrisons of the United States had one out combed it: horses experts from Texas who spread on the Mannheimer may market cowboy romance. With bells and gagging she tickled the temperament of horses imported from Hungary to Texas claims up. Home to the first Texas Rodeo on German soil. Horse-riding wild horses, those blood - and floor exercises, which with vollziehen to maintain experienced Wild West movie fans with vibrating nostrils in the cinema seats, had attracted 15,000 Mannheimer in the arena. With mixed feelings, they voted up to the exercise in the open air - and recognized most recently: Mannheim is located maybe but not in Texas. It sports the biggest Hansi Schmidt, the throw giant from Gummersbach, which his fans say he is throwing the opponent only with small arms fire to brake was hensi. In Dortmund, it was Once again in conventional handball-karate. 7-meter throw in the European Cup final against Dynamo Berlin. The sold out Westfalen Hall had set from the beginning to win. The top team from East Berlin played against 14,000 spectators and a man: 1 m 95 long against the muscle mountain Hansi Schmidt, the undisputed star in the Westphalian Hall. The ruckus not was transferred to the ranks on the playing field. Both teams began as cool professionals who shy away from occupational hazard and therefore increase their bets only gradually. However, at an early stage, providing a positive goal difference Gummersbacher players - in white shirts. In the field of fire of the guests: the 21-year old national goalkeeper claw hangover. He demoralisierte the dreaded goalscorers from East Berlin with gloss parades. In the second half, the Gummersbach pushed the pace: 11-7 for the West German champion. 7-meter-throw against Gummersbach. Happiness for Klaus hangover: the ball bounces on the external network instead of in the gate. The players of SC Dynamo run after the Gummerabacher tab. The hosts then lock in place with quick counterattacks. 14:11 for Gummersbach is the final score in the Dortmund European Cup final. 250,000 marks paid viewers in the coffers and proved this: the silver trophy of the international Handball Federation is sought after and has become popular
Persons in the Film
Ahlers, Konrad ; Brandt, Willy ; Petersen, Theo ; Kater, Klaus ; Schmidt, Hansi
Hanover ; Hannover-Langenhagen ; Hamburg ; England ; Mannheim ; Dortmund
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Handball ; aircraft ; Rodeo ; Technology ; accident series ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator