UFA-Dabei 721/1970 19.05.1970
1st Osaka Expo 70, 2nd report of Gustav Heinemann, large, original sound. Long shot of the terrain, driving shots on the spherical German Pavilion past. Traforanfahrten on various Japanese faces. Escalators, in the middle of a plastic (face). Close-ups of Japanese visitors. Children's group. Visionary architecture. Garden tour of the German Pavilion with many visitors, several settings. Woman with a child on the back. A group of young Japanese. Heinemann and wife Hilda are greeted by Hosteß, presented the flowers, half-close. Photographierende Japanese, close. Heinemann and wife on tour with accompaniment, outside and inside. Film projections. Hamed left German Pavilion, totally. Press photographers, Heinemann and wife, great, in front of the cameras. Kessler twins, Swivel, close. Freddy Quinn sings without sound, briefly. Applauding female escorts. Brunswick children's choir sings totally: "a Hunter from Palatinate... ". Old, bald-headed Japanese. Kesser twins dance and sing original sound. Feet in Japanese sandals are stroke, close. Art cycling demonstration. Brass group in old costumes actuality.
02. lowering the voting age in various settings of young people to beat. Lips, close to be painted, cars, brewing, close, be brushed. Men's fashion. Several girls with makeup. Bearded man shaved girl, close, Imtiaz. Statistics on voter turnout by age group. Hans Ludwig Wiechmann interviewed to select young people both sexes regarding their readiness. Setting, large, close to the sound bites: "Yes, I will choose also"Will you choose?"-"I will select Yes, I am 20 now and I think any citizen who is more interested in our political life, should get involved politically even."- because if I would not choose then I could Yes No more talk, then I could say nothing about what will happen." - "Will you choose?" - "No." - "Why not." - "because I Not yet with this new situation put apart have."-"it is good, that we have the opportunity At last time, to express our opinion, that we now go to the streets and demonstrate different."-"You too take part in political demonstrations?"-"with a political demonstration taking "Yes, I think that this is the right and the duty of the Federal citizen to take part in demonstrations, because it is the only way his mind to actively articulate." - mostly to the day-to-day issues position, while a choice the Government for 4 years employed by."-"Yes, the youth has the opportunity, through the reduction of the voting age, that she can take but a significant political influence without radical methods."-"Yes, I find just as young people, we should seize the chance and if we already have a choice, that we can express our own views."
03. Berlin: Theatertreffen 1970 backdrop and props in the theater carried. Seen from above: loading/unloading of scenery from car. Interview Dr. Haese and Walter Schmiedling actuality: "What's this meeting for Berlin?" - "for Berlin, it means that Berlin surrounded by diverse German Theatre is the Center, the capital of the theatre so to speak for 14 days and that the audience of Berlin, this theatre-experienced audience can gain an overview and insight into the German theater life." Pan across Theater posters under glass. Street scenes in Berlin, pan on poster: Goethe sitting in female hands. Kurfürstendamm: Painter painted pillar box. Happening with poster "Der Freischütz", bearded man and sunglasses. Man with an old helmet and rubber gun targets on poodle. Young audiences in foyer, several close-ups. On the road: Dr. Jürgen Haese, speaks with Dr. Hoser, total, requesting assessment of the theatertreffen. Both actuality, Dr. Hoser half close: "Mr Dr. Hoser, you know that the private Berlin stage it not easily have to survive. How do you now the Theatertreffen 1970 in Berlin?"-" I want it as a learning process call, where I just see: other forms of theatre, convey the contents of the new use can, can use and which really I like contact, to identify, to learn. " Sahupala and others at the table. Scenes from 'Change' in the performance of the Viennese Volkstheater. Original sound.
04. Samba singer Eliana Pittmann aerial view of Rio de Janeiro with the figure of Christ. Trafoaufnahmen of the District of misery. Wife with the laundry hanging between the huts. Panning through the slums. Woman outdoors on sewing machine. Accumulation between huts, in between Eliana Pittmann, multiple settings, total, large, close, singing. And singing on stage show, he sings his (?) on the shore. Barge on the river. Scenes from Carnival in Rio.
05. Neuss / Rhine: Canoe polo Germany final. Police Hamburg - Peregrine Falcon eat 6:5 scenes, partly ZL recordings.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Misery; Domestic events; Interviews; Kayaking, canoeing, whitewater; Carnival; Carnival; Musical events; Theatres; Cultural events; festivals; Elections; aerial photographs; Exhibitions; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Osaka EXPO 170/Heinemann in 0 camera: Jackson, Ahsendorf reduction of voting age/BRD camera: Wiers, Rühe origin: archive in Berlin Theatertreffen 70 Theatertreffen in Berlin camera: Pahl Brazilian samba singer origin: Gaumont canoe polo in Neuss Peregrine Falcon food/police Hamburg camera: Rieck, Wiers at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Das unvolkommene Paradies
El Mundo al Instante 1204/1990
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 416/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 74/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 919/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 786/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 934/1967