UFA-Dabei 725/1970 15.06.1970
01 Hamburg - small Flottbek: 42. German jumping Derby riders with their country flags. 2 settings of the audience, great. Various settings of different rides. Rode from Arrambide, ZL. Alwin Schockemöhle on pennant in ZL riding over the wall, 3. ride by Gert Wiltfang on Goldika, 2. ride by Marion Gould Coakes on pony stallion stroller, partly in ZL. Wins the German Springer Derby as first woman. All three winners to horses, half total. Marion Gould Coakes accepts congratulations.
02. Hamburg: Andy Warhol's film "Flesh" of Hamburg Airport: 3 performers from "Flesh" with Director Morissey together and individually, big. Still photographs of Andy Warhol. His flower paintings and his Marilyn Monroe, part - and full shots. The actors from "Flesh" and Morissey walk on the Alster and rowing. Morissey, big, speaks actuality, English, to his work: "Well, we think that it's just the opportunity for poeple all over the world to see stories of life, that they would no neverly Lake in commercial films." Morissey makes photos of his actors on the lawn in front of the Hotel Atlantic. Scene from the film with the naked Strickjungen Joe and two girls who crawl back to him and stroking the hair. Actuality Morissey, the boat on the river Alster, English: "why are we making films? -Yes! -Oh, because we love film, that's all. We like film and it's a way of communicating with other people."
03. Post story: "address is enough" address of a post card under the magnifying glass. Postal clerk with magnifying glass and microscope. Map close under microscope. Bathing man, wandering pair. Postcard-writing hand, close. Intermediate cuts holiday pictures from the archive. Bundled stack of postcards on font table of postal officials. German Federal phone book, close. Officials to find out an address: hand, close, name list shuts down, hands scroll to phone book. Postal worker stamped card with "Insufficient address". Post distribution Office, various settings when sorting in mailboxes. Postman on a bicycle, finds names on collecting letterbox. Repeat the recordings of the postman leafing through of phone book with magnifying glass and microscope.
04. Mexico: Football World Cup and Mexico City 2 German with donkey and German flags in the Highlands of Mexico on horseback, swinging on cacti. Aztec Stadium, pan across audience, some gameplay footage. Various settings by throng of spectators in the stadium. On the road: Cars with Schlachtenbummlern on the roofs and bus as well. Cheering and celebrating Mexicans, total, large and close. Images from the slums: playing children from wretched huts, hanging laundry. Woman pushes pram. Boy with CAT on the arm, great. Modern, beautiful buildings, total. Showcase with silver service and footballer doll. Road traffic and pedestrians. Old man, great. Image of excitement in the shop window. Monument "Museo Nazionale de Antropologia". Stone vase, because passing German with their asses. Temple complex. Aztec Stadium, on the edge of the label "Advertising Space". Long shot of the empty Stadium.
05. France: Car-pickup-story car transport, car boat onto the roof and caravans. Various settings of Anhaltern that wave with the thumb. 2 men argue about who should take a Pretty girl, while other Hitchhikers now in empty car of a man, which again throws them out. Hitchhiker: Tattered brandy brother with bottle, more elegant with cylinder, plate "Nice". Man with unreadable card, man with suitcases labeled "Gibraltar" and "Versailles". Young driver with an old Lord, is dismissive. Driver turns around while driving and makes character that closes the eyes when the noise of the collision erschrecktem Hitchhiker. Hippie girl should be included, sources their companions out of the brush and fill the car with their luggage. Soldier is taken. Driver eats "" him with the eyes. Young man disguised as a priest is taken by older women, which is tender.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Misery ; Hands ; Interviews ; Children ; filmmaking ; Football ; Postal, postal services ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Cities: South America ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Transport: General ; Science and research ; Entertainment, festivals ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Show jumping Derby, Hamburg-Flottbek camera: Rieck, Rühe, Angel Andy Warhol: "Flesh", film camera: fire post story, address insufficient camera: Rühe origin: Archive football World Championship/Mexico City pictures Mexico, no game camera: Seib, Jürgens hitchhiking on French origin: Pathé journal beginning and end total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 402/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 468/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 36/1950
Opel-Deulig-Ufa-Wochenschau-Sujets aus den 20er Jahren
Friedensverhandlungen in Brest-Litowsk
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 445/1958