UFA-Dabei 727/1970 30.06.1970
1 Hamburg: German Derby Hamburg Horn 2 men with stiff hats. The jockeys go to the fifth place. Audience. Close-ups. Fifth place: Jockey Starcosta is helped in the saddle. Supervision on audience included a visit on the Racecourse. Badges of the jockeys and their numbers are pulled up. Entering the starting gate. Men with box Stecher. Launch, race scenes. Leading Jockey Drechsler (15) on Lombard. Alpenkönig under Peter Kienzler overhauled "Lombard", ZL. Winner Kienzler on Alpine King runs on the fence. Kienzler smiling large. Intermediate cuts: elegant audience.
02. Bonn, Schaumburg: garden party of the German Chancellor Willy Brandt Willy Brandt, close, looking up. Rut Brandt, laughing, close. Couple Brandt in welcoming its guests. Among the guests Hans Günther Winkler, short. Pan over the garden full of guests. In the tent, including Fritz Walter, Horst Ehmke, actor Karl John, laughing, great. Günther grass between couple Brandt, laughing. Girl with deep cleavage when setting up chilled glasses. Singer Vicky sings original sound, briefly. Pan trays full of strawberries on Brandt in conversation with Rudolf Augstein, big and close. Walter Scheel's autograph. Chef prepare Shish kebab skewers. Eating young people casually in T-Shirts, or open shirts. Plates on their knees. Rut Brandt, with piglets on the arm. Chapel, great. Dancing couple Brandt. Dancing.
03. Darlington, England: Princess Anne inaugurates 405 Darlington, concert podium, totally a breakdown from El Mundo's new town hall. Princess Anne climbs stairs, total viewers. Anne speaks with children. Anne in the profile, great. Photographers. Inside, Anne converses with various people. Anne, big, waving from the balcony.
04. transfer of the steamer "Great Britain" from the Falkland Islands to England totals of the steamer "Great Britain" according to the survey. Various settings. Steamer "Great Britain" on pontoon of company of Ulrich harms, Hamburg, total. Pontoon boat towed, total.
05. Berlin: record TV underground decline of Ernst-Reuter-Platz, swivel on Telefunken high-rise and Traforanfahrt on Windows. TV plate, close, girl takes on her lap. TV plate made of paper sleeve, puts on a turntable. Woman appears singing on screen of the TV. Various settings of the apparatus for the production of television panels. Grooves of the plate in close-up. The soft, pliable TV Panel is set on plate, close. Needle sets. Current plate, close.
06. Hamburg: Oskar Kokoschka reveals a tapestry of "The magic flute" at the Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe Oskar Kokoschka in the midst of the guests, half total. Long shot of the Auditorium. Tapestry is revealed. Oskar Kokoschka kisses women on both cheeks. Actuality of Kokoschka: "I am touched, I can't speak. I'm glad that I'm back here I Hamburg in my beloved old town, Me too I saw in ruins and risen again, which for me always a window - no other city so I like, because it a window was for me in the world, in the open world. Anywhere elsewhere you felt with the time as in prison and here I was always came with a hope. I've felt here that." Detail shots of the tapestry.
07. Munich: Romanian Prime Minister ion Gheorghe Maurer visited the Olympic construction sites several settings of the construction sites. Seen from the Olympic Tower. Driveway Maureres cars with "white mice". Maurer, close, visit models of the OLYMPIAPARK. Mason on the Gallery of the television. Swing over the construction site, seen from above. Move over Olympic Stadium under construction. Traforückfahrt of construction site.
08th Ahrensberg: dirt rider on the USSR, East Germany and the Czech Republic. Riders at the start, start. Various settings of the race. Fall. Thunderstorm rain. Continue via verschlammte railway in heavy rain. 2Zuschauer bare-chested with mud splattered cower behind a wooden wall. Winner: a Czech and a driver from the GDR Kiss pretty girls.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Augstein, Rudolf; Brandt, Rut; Brandt, Willy; Ehmke, Horst; Grass, Günter; John, Karl; Kokoschka, Oskar; Maurer, Ion Gheorghe; Scheel, Walter; Berger, Vicky; Drechsler; Kienzler, Peter; Starosta, Micky; Walter, Fritz; Winkler, Hans Günter; Philipps, Mark
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Television; Radio; motor sports; Olympics 1972; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Shipping; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); State visits (inside); Technology; Art; Social events; construction; Gastronomy; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Deutsches Derby in Hamburg - Horn camera: Seib, Jürgens, Rühe, Rieck, Ahsendorf Chancellor garden party, PAL. Schaumbg.
Camera: Luppa Town Hall opening of the Prince. Anne origin: COI 'Great Britain'-steamer, Überfürg.
Origin: Vis news plate TV, Berlin camera: Pahl Oskar Kokoschka in Hamburg camera: Rieck, Ganesh Pres.. Mason b. Olympia - site camera: rough Speedway-Rennen in Abensberg origin: view typically world at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 347/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 722/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 369/1957
Welt im Bild 140/1955
Welt im Film 222/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 443/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 726/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 112/1952