UFA-Dabei 728/1970 07.07.1970
1 Berlin: XX. International Film Festival cityscape of Berlin, Traforanfahrt on Memorial Church. Zoo-Palace Cinema, outdoor. Movie posters. Congress Hall, outside, half total. Inside: Ruling Mayor contactor and wife upon entering. Contactor with Grasmé, half total. Among the Festival guests among other Uschi glass, half-close. Contactor and wife in talks. Protects original sound when opening speech: "the film festival in Berlin were in fact from the outset also engagement, political involvement. In the first year, 20 Nations participated in the Festival; support the will of the people of this city to live and the will to live this city world." See the speech: Fluttering flags under the Berlin bear, Titania Palace, outside. Scenes from old film festival reports of the weekly news, Jayne Mansfield, great Jean Marais, great, Gary Cooper, great. Rita Hayworth, close. Hans Albers between policemen, Willy Marcus, Gina Lollobrigida). Eddie Constantine sings half total, original song at Berlin. Intermediate cuts, close-ups. Fireworks. Swing by Memorial Church on Cafe Kranzler. Several passers-by. Poster stand from the Zoo's Palace. Viewer. German film awards: Thomas Schamoni film award with arms stretched high, big. Federal Ministers Genscher at small table in conversation with the award winners. Schamoni and Genscher together, big in the conversation. Mireille Mathieu descends stairs, total. Schütz, great. Mireille Mathieu sings actuality, close. "Au revoir, mon amour..." ". Heinz Dragon Lady, great. Audience, Klaus Biederstädt, great. Film ball: Pan by Chapel on dancing, among others, Arthur Brauner, great. Dancing close and totally.
1a. "Golden screen": Presentation on geo Wilke and Oswalt Kolle for "Your man - the unknown creature" the prize "Golden screen", nah, for 3,000,000 visitors, close. Pan through photos from the film "Your man - the unknown creature". Dr. Edwards handed over the prize to geo Wilke and Oswalt Kolle, half total. Price, close. Pan on Wilke and Kolle, close.
02. Bonn: Pompidou in Bonn Palais Schaumburg, total. "White mice" lead wagon train. Part of recordings of a meeting table. See other Willy Brandt, Walter Scheel, etc. On the opposite side. Pompidou Chaban-Delmas and others. Pompidou, Chaban-Delmas, close, short. Brandt, Ehmke, Schiller, great. Long shot of the session table. Castle Augustusburg: totally with in car. Inside: Rut Brandt and wife Claude Pompidou climbing up stairs behind Brandt and Pompidou, Walter Scheel and wife, great in large robe, half total. Ludwig Erhard is Willy Brandt, Pompidou, near Pompidou wife Claude and Chaban-Delmas. Ehmke and wife, half total. Laughing woman Brandt, tall, the hand being kissed. More greetings. Pan about the ladies of Brandt and Pompidou. Scheel with Chaban-Delmas and in conversation, half total. Ladies Brandt and Pompidou, Pompidou Group.
03. Nuremberg: CSU Party Conference of Strauss, close to the is rapid step to Kiesinger, welcome. Strauß beckons the Auditorium. Poster: "successful, dynamic, reliable: CSU". Long shot of the Auditorium. Hale, great. Alfons Goppel, close. Strauß under the poster on the lectern, large, close. Applauding. Actuality Strauß: "we To want to keep the Bavarian fortress, we To want to keep them and continue to expand and we To want perceive our influence in the Federal Republic of Bavaria out from this position. We To want are just not Bavaria victims of koalitionspolitischer combinations, whereas the majority of voters will of a majority that is contrary to this electorate is artificially made and the whole artificially is cemented in the early months by incorrect results by opinion polls." Intermediate cuts: Karl Theodor from and zu Guttenberg, close. Kiesinger nods approvingly, close. Applause.
04. Berlin - Germany Hall: Udo Jürgens tour no picture only sound: "Electrician here, the sound is gone". Udo Jürgens singing actuality, it hopsend. "Jürgensin of the amount, O-ton: You too a little sing along!" Sings actuality "On goodbye and thank you..." Jürgens between fans. Oriented high hands of fans. Interviews with single female fans. Two older ladies and several young girls, interview answer: "What do you love about Udo?" - "in his whole manner, in his wonderful singing in his temperament, which is great." - "fascinating I don't find him. I like the songs, but as a man I find fascinating him."-" I like it that's great, too, as he is to his family and so "-"I like him, he is not arrogant like so many singer - and you can listen to long him."-"be music, his temperament – everything."
05. Rotterdam: Pop-Festival guitar players in fantastic clothes. Audience. Long-haired drummer. Senior flute player, close. Pan across crowded seated listeners in the Park of Rotterdam. three wild dressed figures. Young men during the turning of hashish cigarettes, half total. Poster "SAGAR" and shield: "verkoop, Condooms 3 stuks 1". Various settings from lying on the grass in blankets and plastic covers. A couple under the rug. Several close-ups of intoxicated people, one moves rhythmically with my eyes closed. Pan by windmill on Lawn full of young people, totally.
06. Wildenrath: Royal Air Force flight aerial photography of parked cars and airfield of Wildenrath. Visitors, fathers with children on their shoulders. Aircraft in the air, total. Flight recordings. Airfield with viewers. Viewers with field Stecher, great. "Harrier" (first vertical take-off in series of the world") in the air, total and half total. Close to major Hazell, and other pilots of the Red arrows before the start. Several rapid settings at aerobatics of the 7 red arrows. Intermediate cuts: Audience. Close-ups.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Biederstädt, Klaus; Brandt, Rut; Brandt, Willy; Brauner, Artur; Chaban-Dalmas; Constantin, Eddie; Drache, Heinz; Ehmke, Horst; Engelbrecht, Wolfram; Erhard, Ludwig; Genscher, Hans-Dietrich; Glas, Uschi; Goppel, Alfons; Grasmé; Guttenberg von und zu, Karl Theodor; Hazell; Höcherl, Hermann; Jürgens, Udo; Kiesinger, Kurt; Kolle, Oswalt; Mathieu, Mireile; Pompidou, George; Pompidou, Claude; Schamoni, Thomas; Scheel, Walter; Schiller, Karl; Schütz, Klaus; Strauß, Franz Josef; Wilke, Geo
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Domestic events; Interviews; Education, youth; festivals; filmmaking; aircraft; Musical events; Townscapes: Australia; Reviews; State visits (inside); Townscapes: Germany; Kissing, kissing scenes; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; aerial photographs; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Int. in Berlin XX. Cannes-Film-Festival XX-th intern. Cannes-Film-Festival Berlin "Golden screen" OSW. Kolle camera: Pahl, Ganesh origin: Archive Pompidou in Bonn camera: Luppa, Seib CSU Party Conference in Nuremberg camera: Rau Udo Jürgens tour, Berlin camera: Rühe, Rühe, Brown pop festival in Rotterdam origin: Polygoon Royal Air Force Airshow in Wildenrath camera: Luppa, Seib at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 102/1952
Welt im Film 34/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 17/1950
Reichskanzler Graf Hertling im Großen Hauptquartier
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 970/1968
Welt im Film 17/1945
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 723/1963