UFA-Dabei 730/1970 21.07.1970
01 Erkenschwik: German championship in the tower and springboard diving: jumps seen ladies and gentlemen from the springboard in ZL, from above, close. Swimmer in tempered bath close. 4 float in 2 pans in warming. Men's: Jump from Karl-Heinz Schwemmer / Leverkusen, which is 1. Jury rating panels. Saleem is suspended to total medal. Ladies: Jump from the 3 m Board, ZL. Jump of athlete Ursula Sapp in ZL, total. Men's springboard: 2 jumps from 3 m Board in ZL. Jumping the winner: Norbert Huda, ZL.
02. hannoversch Münden: German Water Ski Championships start a driver, close. Wag their tails to 6 buoys on the slalom course total, half total and large. Several passages. Runner goes down. German Champion in the slalom and jumping: Karl-Heinz Benzinger, several settings of his barrel and sinking in the water. Water ski jumping: various settings of Benz Ingers run and jumps. Other Springer in leaps across the table, totally. Several watering in ZL after rounds over the table.
03. Thor Heyerdahl RA I and RA II. arrival on Barbados RA II with full sail, totally in water and big waves. Arrival at Barbados / Antilles. Ms of Heyerdahl and daughter aboard a ship, half total, at drive forward. Landing in the port of Bridgetown, several settings. Heyerdahl, Heyerdahl, large and members of the crew. Welcome to country.
04. Hamburg: fire in the Hamburg harbour At night pan across the burning shed. Fire, close. Firefighters with hoses for deletion half total. Several settings. Jets of water shooting into the flames. During the day: Swing by ship on the smoldering remains of the shed. Still smoking wreckage. Ships on the Elbe before the smoldering quays, total. Excavator in space work and fireman with hose, total. Debris.
05. Hamburg: US aircraft carrier "Wasp" 3 crew members on the pier. Swivel on young girls and Traforanfahrt on her legs. Long shot "Wasp" and two destroyers, Traforanfahrt. Look at the deck with parked helicopters, and pan. Various settings of American sailors walking through Hamburg and St. Pauli (during the day). Girl, Very much short with Very much short skirt and other folks on crosswalks in the rain. Hans Ludwig Wiechmann (Very much in the picture) interviewed sailors actuality: "why do you like Hamburg and specifically the Reeperbahn?" - "the Nice shops and the people we like" - "It's fun just to do what you like." - "we get off of the ship – there are lots of pretty girls, nice pubs and ever - the Germans are nice people." Sailors in response each close. Sailors at the railing, swing. Girl, big, at the wharf. Waving girl and the crew on board. Girls legs, swing upwards. "Wasp" in total at the end of. Traforückfahrt.
06. Opole / Poland: Festival of singing in the rain water cascades down plane. Downpour on stage. Chairs and music stands in the rain, pan across puddles. Actuality of song set including. Manager, big and close. Garden umbrellas, one sits eating under shade. People create water in buckets aside. Clean up the stage after a rain. Singers when you set forth to the appearance. 4 girls occur. Young men with long hair, beards and cylinders individually sing original sound big and close. 4 girls individually, each close. Police brass band, original sound. Viewers.
07. Szecni / Poland: International Motocross World Championship. Mass start of the wheels. Various settings of the race in thick clouds of dust. Including uphill and many rapid jumps of the wheels steep, downhill. Best of the race is the Belgian Geboerz (No. 5 on Japanese Gaz machine). The circuit is disconnected with car tires. Geboerz is congratulated, total.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- "Diving in OER-Erkenschwick camera: Luppa water-skiing Hannov.-lead camera: Jackson and Ganesh"Ra I"RA II" and Thor Heyerdahl Ankft. Barbados origin: vis news, archive fire in the port of Hamburg camera: fire, Seib US aircraft carrier "Wasp" i. Hamburg camera: Fire Festival in the rain in Opole origin: Polkronika Motocross in Poland origin: Polkronika at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 491/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 313/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 639/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 576/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 969/1968
Welt im Film 22/1945
Welt im Bild 5/1952