UFA-Dabei 732/1970 04.08.1970
1st Moscow: German Foreign Minister Walter Scheel to renounce violence negotiations. 2. report road with high-rise buildings in Moscow. Driving record over bridge, Kremlin in the background. Cityscape, female passers-by, big and close. Kremlin. St. Basil Cathedral, swivel on Scheel and accompaniment before. Russian soldier and audience. Scheel on red square. Large statue of Lenin on red square. Gate entrance. Inside: Gromyko, Scheel, Bahr and others, total. Scheel smiling, big. At the negotiating table: pan across Russian participants and cameramen and photographers. Session total at round table. Portal with German Eagle and the inscription "Federal Republic of Germany, Embassy". Pan on the German Embassy, totally. Scheel with consultants in steel bunker of the meeting message. Bahr, close, in the profile and pan across participants. Scheel, paper signs in the background. Press Conference: Sitting of journalists, Scheel stands at the window. 2 journalists, big at the table sitting and writing. Actuality Scheel, half total: "for someone who wants To give information, it is a dreadful state of Yes, if he can't do that. So, I know most has Lord of Wechmar suffered."-"It's here in a sweat!"-"He has always work up a sweat, despite light suit." Swing on by Wechmar, large, laughing, in the profile. Typewriter close in operation. Paper tape on the floor, next to wife feet. Correspondents, one close to the telephone interview: "doubt and hope, the scale shall abide in this hour, both sides are must jump over their own shadow, if it is to be serious about the reconciliation between Bonn and Moscow. Point, end!"
02. Federal Ministers Genscher and narcotics from archive material: Pop-Festival Park area with marginalized youth, in clouds of hashish. Young man turns a joint. Haschen smoking, close. Dazed. Pictures of drug addicts in China, Genscher, large en face, o-ton: "but, above all we must face the fact in the Federal Republic, that also begins a wave of drug, and we can evaluate a number of experiences here, that have already been made in the United States. The Federal Government and the Government of the United States To want, in which touching evil at its roots and affect the growing countries, that they bring the cultivation of narcotics under control or even completely impossible. "Yet we must be all in the clear: the main task in the fight against of drug-related crime and drug addiction lies in the education of the population, especially young people, about the dangers of drug addiction." Yet in his speech: opium crop. Drug lumps. Junks. Drug is packed into a car tire. Packet prepared books. Police: plainclothes sweeps a young people. Interrogations in the Hamburg DOM guard. Different drugs on a table. Verhörender young man at desk, him, the camera turned off, the interrogated.
Interrogation o-ton: "have started immediately with strong opiates or did you use only other means?" - "Yes, once I have smoked hashish and later someone ´ me a shot and I'm used to shooting came." - "and now smoking not a hash at all?" - "NE, ne, I spritz only." - "I'm so tired that I come on Not at all more" - "At what age did you start actually with your drugs?" - "with 17 about - I'm on the syringe come - by A few guys!"-"and again one encounters you; always you new material new resources, What do you think, How long you can still handle it?"-"HM, think that physically, or... "?" - "Yes, healthy, physically, ever." - "Yes, that's bad to say, myself, the doctor said, that - a maximum of two years if I continue so." 2 different young men are being interrogated.
03. Munich: Auer summer Dult pile of old shoes, close. Various settings of to sell stuff to the stands and besichtigende visitors, old Dresser, painting, sofa, books, mirrors, drum, etc. Nuns go on the market. Old woman looking for a milk pot from passers-by. Old woman will look in their wallets.
04. Hamburg: Pop music in the Hamburg City Park in bad weather. Open air theatre in the City Park. Bands. Viewers, big and close. Musical instruments covered with plastic. Stand with hashish ICH pipe without an audience. Swivel on audience. Inga, long-haired girl with patchwork vest, tambourine in hand, sings original sound, big and close. Avid fan beats beat on his knees, close. Inga with tambourine, great. Hands on organ manual, close. Hand on the guitar strings, close. Headlights. Musical instruments be exempted from plastic bags. Girl with Krauskopf, close, stretches out the tongue and spreads the fingers in front of the camera.
05. Hockenheim: formula I racing Grand Prix of Germany, spinning car wheel, close, swing mechanics (?). Preparation for the race. Young woman with large hat. Jochen Rindt goes through the image, great with dark glasses. Rindt, seen from the rear, helmet sits on. Photographierender young man with "Ford" on the collar. Long shot of the launch. Various racing scenes. Audience. Ferrari driver Regazzoni and Jacky Ickx in their car (not to see for yourself). Spectators legs, great. Continental advertising. Hammocks with spectators in the trees. Rindt (in no. 2) wins the top Lotus Ford. Cheering spectators, total. Rindt takes the helm, laughing, great. Cup will be handed over on landing him.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bahr, Egon ; Genscher, Hans-Dietrich ; Gromyko, Andrej ; Rumpf, Inga ; Scheel, Walter ; Wechmar von, Rüdiger ; Ickx, Jackie ; Regazzoni ; Rindt, Jochen
Munich ; Hamburg ; Germany ; Moskau ; Rotterdam ; Hockenheim, Germany ; Bonn
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Women, mothers ; motor sports ; Musical events ; News, communications ; Photographers ; Press, press conferences ; Townscapes: Australia ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Europe ; Crime ; Economy ; Judiciary ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Bundesaussenmin. Scheel in Moscow camera: Luppa, Pahl Bundesmin. Genscher and drug camera: Luppa, Jürgens origin: Munich archive: Auer summer Dult camera: Brandes, Ganesh pop music in the Hamburg City Park camera: Brandes, Hammad formal I - car race, Hockenheim "Gr. price of Germany" camera: Jackson, Petersen at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 320/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 833/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 958/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 711/1963
Messter-Woche Sujets (Ausschnitte) (seit 1920)