UFA-Dabei 734/1970 18.08.1970
01 Willy Brandt in Moscow to the German Soviet treaty signature and statement Willy Brandt behind microphones, speaks interview: "so, I don't like the role that will, after he made a short trip, now to tell A lot about the trip as such. There are others, who can tell you more about Moscow and the Soviet Union. Mr. Scheel is compared to me. already an old-timer in the field" Pan on Walter Scheel, half-close. Plane itself turning on airfield in Moscow, totally. Kosygin, Gromyko and companions go to airport, total. Willy Brandt goes down the gangway total, followed by Walter Scheel. Welcome with the Russian men at the foot of the stairs. Willy Brandt laughing, great. Russian soldiers lined up in the profile, great. Brandt and Scheel at wreath-laying ceremony at the tomb of the unknown soldier at the Kremlin wall, total (2 men wearing wreath beforehand). Eternal flame in the Soviet star on the floor close. Brandt standing before the wreath, total. Setting of the Kremlin. Brezhnev and Kosygin enter with men's Hall in the Kremlin. Brandt and Brezhnev, handshakes between Scheel. Brandt in addition to Kosygin signed German Soviet Treaty and Kosygin, Gromyko and Scheel, half total. Pan by Scheel on Brandt, who is coming to Kosygin, both laughing, between them an interpreter. Both rise and shake hands. Kremlin wall, swivel on Scheel, Brandt, Bahr and accompaniment at speed over the red square. Passers-by and soldiers. Elderly woman climbs on a scale and can sway. Bride and groom on the road is greeted by Willy Brandt, half-close. The men on the red square. There are many Moscow at the Kremlin wall. That took stand presents rifle at the airfield Brandt waving at the head of the gangway. Below waving, total: Kosygin, Gromyko, Zarapkin and others. Willy Brandt behind microphones, half close to the original sound in a statement to the meeting: "our relationship with the West is touched by this agreement in any way; the Western Alliance is not weakened by a solidarity policy of detente, but strengthened." As intermediate cuts, various journalists.
02. Rolling Stones Tour in Germany, preliminary report still photographs of Mick Jagger and others. "The Rolling Stones concert" poster. Mick Jagger in alternation with the poster. Jagger sings original sound. Various settings of a site. Poster: "the Rolling Stones European tour 1970, a SBA presentation". Rolling Stones on edge trim on the road. Hootin' teenagers. Swivel opens Manager of the tour about poster by stint in Hamburg on 14 September 1970 door telefonierend behind it on the desk. On the desktop photos of Udo Jürgens, Hildegard Knef. Pan of poster on the promoters of spark and Rau. Both gentlemen, large, close to the original sound: "I can say: from Germany alone were about 30 Organizer snake."-"at the Rolling Stones, the peculiarity of this tour is the enormous technical effort. 64 tons of stage equipment that run on large trucks throughout Europe; so the Rolling Stones in each city To want ensure optically and acoustically the same technical conditions of the concert." Singing Mick Jagger interview and screaming girls.
03. coffins and interviews concerning the burial take off cylinder 2 young men. Burial in a cemetery. Catholic priest blows up holy water. People throwing flowers at a grave. Brussels: US - funeral home. People enter the room and consider issued wreaths on the wall. Issued coffins and coffin fittings. Spinning coffin on base, total. Traforückfahrt. 2 girl put a white coffin of Angel figurines on a Ribbon. Poster: American funeral business CY. Funeral cars. Swivel with hearse. Open refrigerated coffin, swing open corpse cupboard. Coffin, half total, hand reaches out and encompasses the edge, random ride. Interviews on the road with Dr. Haese regarding the cost and facilities for funerals with an old man. Couple, young woman, long-haired, young man, girls and young men. Sound bites: "what do you think, what would you spend for your funeral?" - "if I burn and everything belongs to what, at least 1500 mark." - "Costing 1000 to 1100 marks all in all." - "Hard to say, Very much difficult to say." - "you want a casket from pine, oak or a ceremonial casket?" - "As I did still worry about me." - "and hit out with Brussels lace and embroidery of the hole or something easier?" - "it can also be easier." - "no", no, no, something not quite easily."-"because I put it no great value, I think it is anyway n ´ bit exaggerated, the cult, who is driven." - "Oh, I don't want to die so still for the time being, what To want for you!" - "Bells, organ, choir, candles?" - "it depends on the personality of the people who will be buried. "If he was including the musical, I think it's good if any favorite piece is played by him, which is perhaps not just funny, but otherwise I'd say: as easy as possible." - "Organ, candles?" - "can be, but does not have." - "a cardboard box, if like me about in style!"
04. portrait Arminia Bielefeld Schwenk running over Fußballerbeine with footballs. Polish coach Paish, big and close. Legs move the soccer balls faced. Ahsendorf interviewed Paish, total and ranking drive. Interview interview: "You could by new purchases, so improving team, how you've wanted or the market was virtually sold out?" - "so, as that's what I liked, I could not be able to reinforce the team, above all, still a striker is missing me, but I'm also so happy I got in these circumstances that there were,." - "there are clubs, which are promoted to the Bundesliga, but also Very much soon relegated. What do you, what will that you be?"-"I know that it will be Very much difficult for Arminia, to get the class. We will from 1 day to the relegation fight, but I as I said, I think we can do this." Various settings of the team during the training. Legs Gunning, half-close. Gate training. Discussion of Ahsendorfs with each player interview: "What you mean, as the game against Dortmund goes out?" - "Yes, I hope, that it is 0-0." - "Yes, I reckon with a point, I think 1 so 1:" – "A point at least, but after the last game, what we have seen from Dortmund, there even the prospect may be to two points."
4A. game Arminia Bielefeld - Borussia Dortmund Piechaczek among the spectators, with big sunglasses, multiple settings, even annoying. Various scenes of the game. Goalkeeper Siese bad defense. Points / Borussia shoots the 1:0 Ritschel / Arminia score goal. Game scenes. Siese intercepts the ball into the goal.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ahsendorf ; Bahr, Egon ; Brandt, Willy ; Breschnjew, Leonid ; Funke, Hildegard ; Gromyko, Andrej ; Haese, Jürgen ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Rau, Fritz ; Rolling Stones ; Scheel, Walter ; Ritschel ; Siese ; Weist
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; Football ; Musical events ; Pacts ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Europe ; Deaths, funerals ; wreath stoppages ; Contracts ; Exhibitions ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Willy Brandt in Moscow d. statement rolling stones, preliminary report (interview Funke & Rau) camera: Jürgens origin: Archive OVR coffins and interviews. D. ask camera burial: Jackson origin: Belgavox, archive portrait of Arminia Bielefeld and camera: Brandes, Ahsendorf football arm. Bielefeld/Borussia Dortmd.
Camera: Fire, Ahsendorf, Ganesh, Petersen at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 335/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 756/1964
El Mundo al Instante 1134/1987
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 293/1955