UFA-Dabei 738/1970 15.09.1970
1 Hamburg: Hamburg Mick Jagger and the stones Rolling Stones come down stairs to the cruise at the pier. Jagger sitting on Reiling, great. Photographer group, swinging on ship Bank with bi drowning Rolling Stones. Lingering fans on the shore. Children and friends of the stones, large and close. Questions by Börner (German newsreel). Cruise ship, total and flying seagulls. Ernst-Merck-Halle: Inside, totally. Preparations for the appearance of the band. Vacuuming. Bodies. Police officers behind barriers. Actuality of Mick Jagger and the stones: "Out of fun, because we To want more money for political reasons." Gambling lights above the crowd of spectators. Jagger sings "Brown Sugar". Cheering and clapping crowd.
02. Norway: State visit President Hamed Hamdan and King Olaf of Norway in an open car with the banged of between the two countries. Onslaught, Memorial on Castle Akershus, total. Wreath-laying ceremony by Heinemann. While Mrs Hilde Heinemann, Princess Sonja, Crown Prince Harald, behind Konrad Ahlers. Model construction: Heinemann on tour. Pan across buildings out of the window. Edvard Munch Museum: Heinemann and Scheel tour. Harald and Sonja, great. Mountains: Total of the city. Heinemann on the market. Traders catch fish with skimmer from container. Heinemann accompanied by OLAF, Harald, Sonja on the airfield. Which came to stand with page guns planted on. Heinemann at the head of the gangway, great.
03. Farnborough: Airshow 4 helicopters in the air simulate bombing through clouds of smoke, totally. Pan across the field of parked aircraft. Several settings of the new British French "Jaguar" at the bottom. Newcomer "Harrier", total, big, takes off from the ground, in the air and landing. Fokker F-28 "Fellowship" at the ground, total and detail settings. Stair is raised. Of flying and landing small aircraft G-Axar. Launching Fokker F-28. Nimrod, U boat Hunter jet propelled in flight from the bottom seen, total, in the air. Supersonic jet Concorde, totally in flight. Various settings of aircraft in the air. Demonstrations of the British "red arrows".
04. Bremerhaven: load container Atlantic Forrest load Kahneman Mutterschiff. Atlantic Forrest bug on line at the pier. Ship, half total and swivel. Tug. Heck with name and origin of Kristiansand, totally. Mobile gantry crane water temp crane and takes him back to the mothership. Laden ship. Traforanfahrt. Crane moving from.
05. Nuremberg: Great Federal cross of merit for Uwe Seeler applauding spectators by floodlight. Uwe Seeler crosses the field. Seeler, close, speaks to his retirement as a player interview: "my decision has been taken for this reason, because I'm professionally Very much heavily taken advantage. I am on the point of view that should be rather earlier than late. Mexico was a unique highlight for me and I think that's why my decision was right." Photo reporter. Uwe Seeler is moved by Wolfram Dorn the great Federal cross of merit, the Secretary of State. Herberger, Schön and others, great applaud. Thorn and Salem händeschüttelnd. Seeler with bouquet. Waving and cheering spectators.
06. Nuremberg: football match Germany - Hungary various scenes by floodlight. Ball is caught in the door. Applause in the stands. Sieloff shoots 1-0 for Germany. Embrace Sieloff and Müller. Beckoning happy viewers. Müller shoots the 2:0 Hamilton among the spectators. German defences can not catch corner. 1:2. various game scenes with Seeler and Müller. Seeler tries header. Seeler takes ball out of the air, beheads him to Müller, who shoots the 3:1. Cheering spectators, great. Seeler carried from the field on the shoulders of Avid.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ahlers, Konrad; Boerner, Hans Jürgen; Dorn, Wolfram; Harald von Norwegen; Heinemann, Gustav; Heinemann, Hilda; Olaf V. von Norwegen; Rolling Stones; Prinzessin Sonja von Norwegen; Scheel, Walter; Herberger, Sepp; Müller, Gerd; Seeler, Uwe; Sieloff; Schön, Helmut
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Canal jump; Honors; cameramen, cameramen; aircraft; Football; Musical events; Medals, awards, honors; Photographers; Shipping; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); wreath stoppages; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Rolling Stones in Hamburg Heinemann in Norway camera: Luppa, Pier Kalla Airshow in Farnborough origin: COI lash containers Bremerhaven camera: fire Gr. Bundesverdienstkreuz f. Uwe Seeler football Germany/Hungary in Nuremberg origin: view pool at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 894/1967
Welt im Bild 76/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 262/1955
Extraausgabe der Meester Woche (1918-1933)
Im Lande der Inkas
Welt im Film 81/1946
Welt im Film 304/1951
El Mundo al Instante 426/1970
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 540/1960