UFA-Dabei 741/1970 06.10.1970
01 50 years Berlin Zoologischer Garten railway station: title: in Berlin, 50 years world city. Swinging from trees on monument and Castle. Street lights with street signs Nehringsstraße and Christian Street. Driving scenes at neo-classical buildings, at Cafe Kranzler over. People on Highway bus station by bus. Brandenburg Gate. People on the podium. Congress Hall, total. Inside: International meeting of mayors. Men's on the stairs. Pan across meeting the Mayor. Indian with big headphones. Hamburg Mayor Dr. Herbert Weichmann with cigar in mouth, half-close. Governing Mayor Klaus Schütz at the lectern, big and intimate interview speaks: "it deserves attention and recognition, that the construction of Berlin also now, a half a century after that, no one questioned is." "Thats the reflection more worthy, than this half-century social and other upheavals brought our city as they and how our country after the sequence, nor the extent ever had." In the Auditorium Dr. Waleed and bird / Munich. Graphical representation of Berlin and the growth to greater Berlin. Old film shots around the turn of the century and in the 1920s. Charlottenburg Palace: festive reception at Mayor contactor. Several settings of the guests. Contactor and wife, short. Protects City Hall cut a beer keg from the Schöneberg, outside. Crowd. Bird and contactor with seideln, beer, drinking, big. Berlin citizens drinking out of paper cups. Pan across Schöneberg town hall with amount before that, from top to bottom.
02. Cairo: Funeral of President Gamal Abdel Nasser Schwarzgekleidete women on the street with transparent and Nasser image with black armbands. Weeping women, great. Funeral procession through the crowd with casket on a gun carriage. A mourner who beats wild gesticulating to. Injured and impotent men are carried away. Action girls. Views from the top and swing over unpredictable crowd. Soldier beating people by the coffin away. Screaming women etc.
03. Cologne: Fotokina 70 various settings of the exhibition and visitors. Film camera, old plates. Video recorder. Girl with camera in the shape of a Mickey Mouse head. Tape cassette recorder is operated by women's hands and connected to camera. Camera, close, providing each recording date. Slide frame device that automatically adjusts focus and programmed sequence of slides.
04. Poland: Olympic Stadium in Wroclaw: Speedway World Championship start and ride motorcycles. Crashes and crash. After driver is supplied. Wheel, close, will be removed. Winner: the defending champion Mauger / New Zealand, becomes world champion for the third time. Mauger on the shoulders other with wreath on the shoulders.
05. dinner: Choice of 'Mr. Europe"several close-ups of the title candidates. Heide Handorf interviewed 7 candidates, o-ton: individual applicants on the podium in classic poses. Among other things the Pro Dave Draker during performance of the muscles. Winner: Francesco Colombo / Italy, during its performance and takes the Cup. The 3 best on pedestals, total. Intermediate cuts women and girls, big and close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; motor sports ; Smoking ; Reviews ; beauty pageants ; Townscapes: Germany ; Deaths, funerals ; maps ; Social events ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- In Berlin 50 years world city 50 years Berlin camera: Pahl origin: KLT. from "Organ grinder" burial Gamal Abd el Nasser's origin: Pathé journal Photokina in Cologne in 1970 camera: Ahsendorf Speedway in Poland origin: Polkronika "Mr. Europe" in Essen camera: Luppa, Rahim at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 310/1956
Messter-Woche Sujets (Ausschnitte) (seit 1920)
Rund um den Turm des Friedens
Partner der Freiheit 1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 678/1963
Welt im Bild 54/1953
Welt im Film 46/1946