UFA-Dabei 742/1970 13.10.1970
01. Leningrad report hand on guitar strings, close. Pan on the face of Boris Michailin. Townscape of Leningrad with swivel on passers-by. Among other women in padded suits with shovels across the roadway. Occupied errant bus. Boris Michailin way guitar playing on the banks of the Neva River. Motor ship on the Neva River. Swing by Cathedral on bridge. Michailin on the bridge. Several passers-by, half total. Alexander column. Angel figure with cross column, swing down on column base and large space. Goddess of victory on 6-clamping, car lock portal, Traforanfahrt on Winter Palace and gable. Winter Palace, singing totally, before Boris Michailin. Soldier on the road talking to man, half total. Isaac's square, Traforanfahrt on the Town Hall and the first with hammer and sickle, reliefs of Lenin and Soviet star. Monument to Tsar Peter of the great and Lenin (Traforanfahrt). Pan across broad Street train and great place. Street scenes, for example, young couple with baby strollers, old woman in stall. Swivel on holiday building for Western tourists. Boris Michailin singing original sound and going along the sea.
02. Moscow: Pompidou in Moscow Airport: Moscow behind barrier. Gromyko, Kosygin, Brezhnev and Podgorny go on the airfield. Pompidou and woman descend gangway. Handshake. Podgorny and Pompidou, half total. Podgorny, Pompidou and Mrs pass waving Muscovites. Ride in the open car, by motorcycle escort accompanied by the city. Spectators on the side of the road. In the background of the Kremlin. Entrance to the Kremlin. Kremlin-long shot. Inside: standing Pompidou, Podgorny, Brezhnev and Kosygin, half total. A group of press photographers. Men's take on session table space. Brezhnev, half total, Kosygin half close to Pompidou as well.
03. Bonn: Tito visited Bonn fluttering flags on wall. The nose of an aircraft, close. Brandt, Bahr with sunglasses, among others on the airfield. Tito and wife Jovanka descend on the head of the gangway. Handshakes Brandt / Tito, total. A group of cameramen. Brandt and Tito, half total immediately. Schloß Röttgen, total. Go to the Park by Röttgen is entertaining Brandt and Tito. Cameramen. Brandt is Tito, big fire for his cigarette. Group: Tito, Mrs Jovanka Brandt, Scheel and others before the House.
04. North Rhine-Westphalia: traffic control due to drunk drivers car officer speaks interview: night shots Rhine bridge with moving cars. Be stopped by police. A policeman beckons with Trowels. Blue light in operation on the police car. Actuality of the policeman, close: "We have noticed that on the highways and on the highways traffic accidents as a result of the alcohol to a erschrecklichem extent have increased, in the first half of 1970 when compared to the first half of 1969 by a whopping 67%." Calls of the police with individual drivers. Tow truck leave the cars of drunk drivers. Hook with tow rope is attached to car, close. Police officers can blow motorists in bags. Policeman arranges blood sample. Börner (German newsreel) interviewed motorists, o-ton: "I must ask: they are just been stopped by the police, finding you the right to control you?" - "Yes, it is Very much right." - "You To find right there?" - "The official even told that I I know me, that I would like to blow, so, what's inside." A COP with a young driver who must rise in police cars. Errant police VW with a blue light and siren.
05. Poland: Verkehrspolizistinnen various settings of Verkehrspolizistinnen, tall and close and detail shots during instruction in arm posture, etc. Quite a few settings, mostly close-ups of gracefully frantic police officers.
06. Berlin: cut 6-day racing In the rhythm. Various settings of the races. Advertisements for Martini, Raphael leg massaged in rhythm. Drowning in counter among other Klaus Schütz, bi. Bell is struck, big and close. Mature bicycles is inflated, rotating, large and close. Beer glass is filled from the tap. Suspended wheels to get out of the bar. Beer box empties, beer glasses empty everything in rhythm, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bahr, Egon ; Boerner, Hans Jürgen ; Brandt, Willy ; Breschnjew, Leonid ; Gromyko, Andrej ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Michailin, Boris ; Podgorny ; Pompidou, George ; Pompidou, Claude ; Scheel, Walter ; Schütz, Klaus ; Tito, Josip
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Police ; cycling ; Smoking ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: Europe ; Transport: General ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Leningrad - camera report: fire Pompidou in Moscow origin: Pathé journal, Sovkino Tito in Bonn camera: Luppa police raided Nordrh.-oor.
Camera: Luppa, Rühe also. Police School origin: Polkronika 6-day racing in Berlin camera: Pahl, Ganesh at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Geburt des Reichsrundfunk in Berlin im Jahre 1923
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 776/1964
Welt im Bild 197/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 223/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 951/1968
Welt im Film 5/1945