UFA-Dabei 748/1970 24.11.1970
1st Warsaw: Initialling of the German Polish treaty signing by Walter Scheel and Jedrichowski, total. Scheel half total signing, as well Jedrichowski, surrounded by cameramen and photographers. See other Luppa. Exchange of contract solutions and handshake, half total. Scheel speaks before microphones in addition to Cyrankiewicz, o-ton: "These negotiations have been carried with the consciousness, that it is about a historical turning point in the relations between our countries and that this initiation a durable balance between our Nations on his bilateral importance, is important for all of Europe." Cyrankiewicz, great. Jedrichowski, great photographer, close. Scheel, Cyrankiewicz and Jedrichowski with glasses, half totally, totally. Various shots of the city, pedestrians, many male and female young people on the streets. Verkehrspolizistin between moving cars.
02. East Pakistan: floods are aircraft after Hurricane supplies dropped, seen from the inside. Aerial photographs of the area. Seen from the air: impious cattle. Pakistani with mouth guard in the mountains of corpses from shallow water. Pan across cattle carcasses. Mosque domes. Muslims kneel to pray. German Bundeswehr aircraft on the ground, totally. German cross at the rear, great. Loading of helicopters in transport aircraft. Launching Bundeswehr machine, total, lifting off and in the air. Amounts of starving Pakistani total. Loaded truck on Dhaka airport. Unloading. TRANS-polar machine, half-total. Balair caudal fin. Propeller aircraft. Air force far East. Population makes signs for food and hunger with arms stretched high, man. Intermediate cuts unloading of goods. Pakistani remaining on the ground.
03. Bonn: mother recovery record by Adamo Villa Hammerschmidt, total. Inside: Hilda Heinemann and Wilhelmine Lübke between them Salvadore Adamo. Confectioners with giant cake. Adamo pervading Hilda Heinemann and Wilhelmine Lübke packed records. Wilhelmine Lübke shows title. Ms. Heinemann presented cheques for mother healing and care for the elderly. Check, close, held over 435.000 metronome of records GmbH. giant cheque, by all. Adamo sings on edge of table sitting before Hilda Heinemann and Wilhelmine Lübke guitar actuality "inshallah... ". Adamo, close.
04. Augsburg: One-industry-report trial of the largest diesel engine in the world. Ship's prow in the water from above seen in the water of falling anchor, with splashing water, close. Various settings of ship machinery, close to the operation. Commando and diesel engines, total, half total. Detailed settings of the construction of the engines. Hand press the computer button. Grinding. Test of an engine, crankshaft, close. Several closeups of the motor parts in operation. Hamburg: bulk cargo freighter on the Hamburg shipyard, semi-finished, the motors are intended for the. Look in the rear room from above, to the consumption of the motors.
05. Post story: "Christmas presents" man enters the lobby of a post with living Goose on the arm is released, weighed, with Porto on the switches and used to package cars. Packages on shelves. Dripping from damaged packages, and it trickles down. Traforanfahrt on package labels with illegible handwriting. Packages on conveyor belts. Ship in icy river Elbe. Package conveyor belt. Postbuses leave Depot. Postman open post car. Officials with packages. Beach scene, man in heat in small pan. Packaged FIR is delivered young housewife that unwraps the tree. About this scene text data, including the Christmas packages must be delivered.
06. Hamburg: Brazilian guitarist Baden Powell Baden Powell with guitar, great. Camera moves around him. Hand on strings, close. Plays actuality "Tristessa", various settings. Drummer and bassist.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adamo, Salvadore ; Cyrankiewicz ; Heinemann, Hilda ; Jedrichowsky ; Luppa, Wilhelm ; Powell, Baden ; Scheel, Walter ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Germany ; East Pakistan ; Augsburg ; Warsaw ; Bonn ; Hamburg
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Industry ; Disasters ; Fire ; Musical events ; Pacts ; Postal, postal services ; Shipping ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Europe ; Technology ; Contracts ; Christmas ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Automation ; Industrial ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- German Polish Treaty and Warsaw camera: Luppa origin: Polkronika flood disaster in Pakistan camera: Luppa, rough origin: vis news, Pakistan Müttergenesungs record camera: Luppa one - industry report camera: Rau, Luppa, fire origin: Archive post story, Christmas parcels camera: Ahsendorf origin: Archive guitarist Baden Powell camera: Jürgens, Ganesh at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 762/1964
Welt im Film 103/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 224/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 191/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 469/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 281/1955