UFA-Dabei 750/1970 08.12.1970
1st Warsaw: Willy Brandt in Warsaw to the German Polish treaty signing airfield. Evening: Willy Brandt and Cyrankiewicz, half total, en face and profile. That took the stand. Pan by Brandt and Cyrankiewicz about present. Brandt bows before the Polish flag. Front abschreiten. Home of the Polish Council of Ministers inside: cameramen and photographers. Brandt and Cyrankiewicz sit, totally. Between them Gomulka. Both signed the Treaty, their hands big signing. Swing by Gomulka Carlo Schmid, Henri Nannen, Egon Bahr and others. Brandt and Cyrankiewicz at exchange of contract solutions, half total. Günter Grass, big Berthold Beitz in conversation with Cyrankiewicz and Gomulka. Scheel with Gomułka, great. Brandt in conversation with Cyrankiewicz, great. The German delegation in the meeting with Poland, half total. Several settings close to the Memorial to the murdered Jews of the Warsaw ghetto. Wreath-laying ceremony by Brandt, cameramen, great. Brandt Associates wreath loop, resigns and kneeling before the Memorial down, totally. Wreath loop, close. Passersby on the street, two women, big and close. Interviews for the new start of the German Polish relationship: "thats good that Brandt is today in Poland and that all are Polish people too..." - "are you happy?" - "Yes, Very much happy, Yes." - "We hope that there will be peace always bigger and more beautiful the world." – "now, we are Very much pleased with the signing, because this is, I think, good for Poland and for the Germans." Answering young Poles, close. Interview in German language, older woman, close, original sound, young woman, close quote. Older man responds in Polish language. All responses are positive.
02. Allendorf: Mosque for migrant workers in modern churches from the archive. Muezzin at the head of a spiral staircase standing, original sound. Swing by him about Turkish flag at the makeshift mosque. Migrant workers on the way to the mosque. Various settings of the Allendorfer iron foundry, outside and inside. People at work. Adil Kalay, the muezzin, with helmet at his place of work, great. Adil Kalam with turban on the Bell Tower, half total. Be muezzin-call interview. Swing over work apartments. Houses have names like "House Izmir" "House", "House of Ankara". Workers on the road to the mosque before they wash hands, feet and face. Turn off your shoes before entering the mosque. Some settings from the service. Actuality of song by Adil Kalay. All kneeling Turks bow down to the ground.
03. Bremerhaven: Krupp swimming pool outside of the swimming pool. Indoors: Audience on the edge of the pool. Chapel. Dome with Bremen key opens. Speakers. Various settings of floats, even underwater shots. Sports floats in their cars.
04. Munich: Football Bayern Munich - MSV Duisburg playing floodlit. Several scenes, for example, Budde / Duisburg hits post. Linssen / Duisburg score goal. Cheering Duisburg. Munich goalkeeper Maier captures ball off and close up in the game. Munich is half master.
05. Berlin: Charles Aznavour Aznavour suitcases on the floor. Test shots. Aznavour with microphone, totally and half total, actuality sings "yesterday, when i what young..." Guitarist, great. Aznavour walk through autumn leaves in the Maxi coat and on the Kurfürstendamm in a short leather jacket. 2 waitresses ask for autograph, which he gives them. Aznavour before record store with advertisements for him. "Charles le Grand" and "Charles Aznavour in Germany". Aznavour again on the sample. O-ton "Yesterday". Guitarist and saxophonist, each wholesale. Aznavour and his band, total.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Budde ; Aznavour, Charles ; Bahr, Egon ; Brandt, Willy ; Cyrankiewicz ; Duckwitz ; Gomulka, Wladyslaw ; Grass, Günter ; Kececi, Adil ; Lenz, Siegfried ; Nannen, Henry ; Schmid, Carlo ; Linssen ; Maier, Josef
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Industry ; Interviews ; Football ; Musical events ; Pacts ; Religious events ; Swimming ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Europe ; wreath stoppages ; Contracts ; Industrial ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Brandt in Warsaw, German Polish. Contract camera: Luppa, Pahl mosque for migrant workers camera: Luppa origin: Archive Krupp webbed, Bremerhaven camera: Jürgens, Rieck, Ahsendorf football Munich - Duisburg origin: Fox Munich Charles Aznavour in Berlin camera: Pahl, Ahsendorf at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 632/1962
Welt im Film 259/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 641/1962
Partner der Freiheit 1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 775/1964
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 706/1963