UFA-Dabei 751/1970 15.12.1970
1st Warsaw: German Polish Treaty II city images of Warsaw. Monument. Old rows of houses. Wrought iron window bars and style watch, behind it. Modern high-rise buildings. Many passers-by. Showcase. Newsstand with buyers. Interior shots of the Publishing House of the Warsaw "Zycie Warszawy" newspaper. Printer at work. Dr. Haese asks his opinion editor in Chief, close, close. Positive response interview in German language: "as editor-in-Chief of Zycie Warszawy as a former prisoner of the Auschwitz concentration camp and for 20 years I am satisfied with the agreement. The editor-in-Chief is also thought that there should be no overcoming ideological differences between Poland and the Federal Republic, but that is no obstacle to good relations between our two countries." As well an other Mr. Rotating machines and workers. Poster "Contract between VRP and Federal Republic of Germany". School class. Dr. Haese interviewed students to acquire knowledge about Germany and to German politicians. Reply interview: "What West German politician"I know about the German Federal Republic, as a country of the economic miracle, and know that in Solingen produces the Nichel, and the cultural treasures, architecture and for example Cologne Cathedral."- do you know?" - "What names you know"The Chancellor Brandt and also leader of the social democratic party, as the SPD in Germany."- else?" - "Walter Scheel, Georg Ferdinand Duckwitz, Egon Bahr" - "who do you know yet?" - "Yes", from the old group of Strauß and perhaps Kamagate and yet the former NDP leader von Thadden." Various settings of female and male students on the street. Dr. Haese interviewed the students to the German Polish Treaty and their hopes on it. Reply interview (German): "We hope that we get new books." - "the good expenditures, which are in the Federal Republic, are for us as a Germanist especially... "." - "Which writers from the Federal Republic interested because?" - "Yes, Günter Grass Of course." - "what would interested because, when you come in the Federal Republic?" - "Everything, really everything." - "in Which one cities would she likes to travel for?" - "Bonn." - "I mean even Bonn." - "Dortmund, Hamburg - Yes, Hamburg, Reeperbahn." So, for me the University would be the most interesting especially Heidelberg. Yes Very much, A lot of them are heard and you want To watch on even that is, that looks like." Various settings from a cellar restaurant with music and dance. Günter Grass, tall, speaks to the German Polish Treaty o-ton: "I hope that one exactly here seen in Poland, includes/understands also in Germany, that here something is indispensable, but that Brandt has done the necessary step and has used his early. See, I am directly concerned - I'm now from Gdansk - I know what that means: loss of the home. I had met this waiver for me soon after the war, but I'm still grateful that it has come to the Treaty also At last and that for the young generation - I think also to my children - the burden of the war time stop in a different way."
02. resin: UNICEF Stagecoach various settings of a stagecoach vierspännig in ride in the Harz mountains. Sign "for the children of the world". Coach travels slowly, cars behind her. Drive through the gate in the town of Goslar. Hindwings blowing Horn. Eagle on the marketplace. Postillon blows, surrounded by a crowd. Table with sale of post cards and welfare postage stamp. Cancellation of the Bundespost on UNICEF Commemoratives, swing. Various settings archive material children help in all world and emergency.
03. Hamburg: Beat band "Deep purple" riot scenes at beat. Ian Gilles, head of the deep purple band, big, speaks interview in English against the undisciplined behavior of fans: "you have to employ security people, dogs and all that kid of stuff and instead of maybe the price could be 5 or 6 marks, the price has to be 10 marks, because they caused all this damage. I wish, I just wish it would stop. It's not nice for the people who do pay the money, and it's not nice for US. And that's all I like to say. " Police cars leaving the depot. That took police officers. Water cannons in operation. Various settings of the band during their stint in Hamburg. Band members and fans, big and close. They play and sing "Black Night", original sound.
04. Copenhagen: ice hockey feet - bad Tölz various settings of the game. Part in ZL. Many advertisements on boundaries. Outcome 5:1 for feet, which thus become German champions. Players pass each other and congratulate each other.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; stamps ; Interviews ; Musical events ; News, communications ; Pacts ; Postal, postal services ; Townscapes: Europe ; Technology ; Contracts ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Hockey ; Jobs ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Warsaw report II camera: Luppa, Pahl UNICEF post carriage camera: fire deep purple in Hamburg camera: Jackson, fire, Ganesh ice hockey feet - bad Tölz camera: Rau, Ahsendorf at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 180/1955
Welt im Bild 11/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 945/1968