01 Sahara Report II Jeep, bus and trailer in the desert, totally. View the bus with tourists. Camels in the desert to the sides of the road. Ghardaia/Tunisia, total. Archway. Various settings and residents. Gun dancing in GH. tourists at the watch. Flutist. Watering hole in the Sahara. Nomads in the soak their Dromedaries from metal containers, several settings. TRUCK dragging old tires as a road roller behind him. Various driving scenes with A lot of dust. Bus wheels, close, stuck in the sand. Tourists push bus to carry about documents for the new directions. Bus occupants walking in the desert, totally. Thermometer, close, shows 60 degrees. Tourist opens cans, big. Pan-eating tourists in the shadow of the bus at folding tables. Desert bus, total.
02. South of France: snow disaster swing space with fully managed cars. Men push cars. A snowbound cars with passengers. Men free cars. People go with luggage in a House. Inside: Pan over occupied tables. Baby in stroller, great. Pan across the lines of cars. Snow ploughs, total and half total. Shoveling the street soldiers.
03. Warsaw: Fiat workshop Fiat cars pass on railway transport window. Long series of new cars. Fiat Polski 125. Viewer. Inside Assembly Hall, various settings. Service station. Spare parts warehouse. A car, total, in the Hall.
04. France, Provence: Witches story forest, driving record. Person in a long cloak in the forest. With branch fork, circle is drawn with cross on the forest floor. Cross made of wood with an egg on it on the forest floor. People leave the Church. Women at graves in the cemetery. People go into the Inn. Inside: Old woman in cultic treatment of an old man. Woman blesses oneself, stroking his pulse, close. Faces close. Gesticulating woman in strong light. Figure with hammered nails, beside a cross. Old woman on the street with goat. Rag dolls. Old woman with faggot in the arm. Burning fire, close. Mood cross in the bog. Cat, close. Full moon. Swivel on water surface.
05. France: The racers run international Championship of the ice-scooters to the start of their scooter. Enter and start, total. Various racing scenes, totally great, close, etc.
06. Innsbruck, Olympic Hill: four hills jumping view from above on the Olympic ski jump. Jumps. Viewers. Traffic light changes the light. Fall of Knight. Flying start and flight from Czech Republic, Jiri Raska, the 94.5 m. Flight from Hubac/Czech Republic, jumps 96 m, making today's winner. Hubac, great. Start by Ingolf Mork/Norway. Mork falls seen from a distance. Repetition of a crash with another camera. Mork stands up again, moving through the crowd, great alone. Viewers.
Origin / Type of content
Sahara - II report camera: Rühe snow disaster in southern France origin: Pathé journal Fiat workshop in Warsaw origin: Polkronika witches in France origin: Gaumont ice scooter racing, France origin: Fox Munich ski jump in Innsbruck origin: Fox pool at the beginning and end of total length
-Tourism: holiday for pioneers across the Sahara - impressions from an unusual journey in the slipstream of the holiday industry. UFA while mingling with the package tourists, to learn; Leans it 000 - mark trip across the Sahara - the 2? Through thousands of years, only a few oases could contend. The city gates are closed at night during the middle ages. Ghardaia is one of the testimonies of human settlement - activity. An Islamic sect founded the OASIS once on the run.
The inhabitants of Gahardaia have now set on the tourists. Their ancestors who crossed the desert as a slave Hunter, from Sudan imported rifle dance.
Standard Aden gathering at a watering hole somewhere in the Sahara. Today take 25,000 nomads in the desert. Their means of transport has survived the times: up to 25 days come from camels without water.
Car tyres as a road roller at the dirt trans Sahara run. In the next five years, she should be expanded with international assistance to the comfortable runway.
Holiday for pioneers. Sahara-, tourists are prepared to lend a hand even if the heavy coach has stuck. For minutes is attempting to conquer the desert single handedly lunch at 60 degrees in the shade. She there are hotels and restaurants - so far only in the plans of the State tourism experts. Who never ate from the Tin can, learn on the 30 days trip through the Sahara. The coach as moving Hotelgewiss not the vallies way, one of the last unknown regions of this earth to discovered.
These moments: Notes came at the time of the winter in Europe hard and suddenly. Blizzards and bitter Frost made France the first refrigeration emergency of this winter. Frank Reich Urlauber-Christmas they were the mild Côte d ´ Azur verbracht-were surprised in the Rhône Valley from the effects of the Blizzard: involuntary picnic at minus 20 degrees.
After frozen nights, they occupied the nearest houses. 107 villages were cut off from the outside world. The population was at risk. Only after days, managed to clear the streets in the Notstandsgebeit.
An earlier sibirisch-cold winter: for civilization pessimists a last proof: will the next ice age!
A mid-range cars from the West has that begehrtest recently model in the program of the Warsaw car works: the Fiat Polski 125. The Italian company provides car bodies and engines, the Warsaw car plants assemble the model.
A new service station guarantees the usual customer service also Western tourists. Local buyers have to pay the Fiat 125 the price of a luxury sedan. This company: exorcism 71 occult fascinates even in the age of space travel. A French camera crew overheard in remote villages of the Provence of intimate contacts with the other world. The cross combines magic and Christianity. Nowhere, the churches are filled as there, rife with the occult. Because it advocates informal with the spirits, if you rest in the warm bosom of the Church.
In the village Rezay farmers maintain the same church ritual; for centuries After the word Sunday a SIP of reconciliation for the Klabautermann. The old Therese is highly Rezay in the course: she makelt not only the contact with the spirit world, but heals stomach cancer and bruise.
The number of witches in France our colleagues assure credibly - has not decreased since the middle ages. Over the centuries, incantations and magical recipes were passed from one generation to the other.
Witchcraft has Zukunft-in the Federal Republic. 10 years ago, only 18 percent of Germans believed that it occasionally haunted and knocks. Today, 3 million German citizens operate the once exclusive hobby of guesswork.
Doing - moments: notes at the time: the start Sprint they aside their racing counterparts: Snow scooter fans, who met in the French Alps to their first international Championship.
It was among themselves on the slopes of La Clusaz. Because the municipality of which is still small, that can To find their fun on the bizarre meter slide. A rear-engine drives the shooter through a bead - chain. Maximum speed; 60 kilometers an hour.
Sporting stock in La Clusaz: nor is little more than a condition of promotional toys for playboys the Snow scooter. This sport: Ski jumping duels exercises on one of the most dangerous hills of the world, the Olympic ski jump Innsbruck was third station of the German-Austrian four-edge tour - the traditional kick-off of the international Springer - season.
Before 11 000 spectators, front of the Winter Olympics in the Japanese city of Sapporo completed a year ski jumpers - elite of their first above Olympic Duell-. Only the high eingestufte team of Russians was missing: from disease reasons.
Jiri Raska-of the Olympic champion from Czechoslovakia - continued the series on the law in Innsbruck. After failures in the last eight years he hopes this time the victory. 94, 5 meter range the veteran to the first place in the overall standings. His team mate Hubac-the experts conceded chances. Huback is his 96 meter leap and is winner of the day from Innsbruck.
Ingolf Mork from Norway, winner of the two previous competitions, regarded surprise - in Innsbruck as a high favorite. 98 meters: Schanzenpost record! But Mork can't stand the jump. The 24-year-old sports student was gesgangen with a training injury in the left shoulder at the start. The repetition shows: at the landing could Mork with his left arm not sufficiently extended.
This time, the young athletes from the North have failed. But in Innsbruck we agreed: Ingolf Mork and his team-mates are going to win back Norway's start dominating position in the ski jumping.
Persons in the Film
Hubac ; Raska, Jiri
North Africa ; South of France ; Warsaw ; Indonesia ; Sahara ; France ; Innsbruck
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Camping, Campinger ; Disasters ; Fire ; Car Ice Racing ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Dance ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Landscapes ; Magician, magic ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator