UFA-Dabei 755/1971 12.01.1971
1st portrait of the Polish party leader Gierek cityscapes Katowice, modern buildings, road security. Polish. Newspaper head with Gierke image, large and close. Parliament inside, totally. Gierek at the lectern, half-total and total before Lenin image. Gierek at Veterans and big laughing. Half total talking without sound. In hat and coat in the crowd, receives flowers from a young girl. Traffic COP, passers-by.
02. traffic report I. To the new highway code March 1 1971 right of way signs new traffic signs, individually, big, Trafofahrten. Police building. Buggy drives before, jump out of young people and the police before large map with police officers. On the road: The "buggy" stops Peter car give way sign, behind it. Old traffic signs be replaced on every corner. Up to the 8-sided stop sign that hung over the old "stop" sign. The new label will be sprayed, is yet to recognise as a stop sign.
03. Sahara Report III bus of the trans-Sahara expedition West Africa with trailer, total and half total. Bus in the Rocky Hoggar massif and neutral settings of area, panning over rocks. Inscription Rock "Ermitage de L' Asecrem you Père de Foucauld 1910-1916". Swing of stone ruins on desert. Writer René Gardi, with Sahara-book in hand, large and close interview talks about his relationship to the Sahara.
Interview: "I am one of the fools that has lost its soul in the Sahara really. The strange fact is also that no one just comes out of this country, as he entered. Here is brought to life on a simple formula. you suddenly know what is important is all the whole materialism of European life, that simply falls away from one. Man is happy and bedürfnislos here in a strange way, it's hard to explain."
Tuareg women in dark robes, one with a load of wood on her head. Tuareg camp, women, hands with spindle (?) close. Several settings Tuareg children, many flies in the face, great amulets, minaret made of clay in the market town of Agades, total. Market scenes. Supporters of the bus: the tourists on the sleeping bus and in the bunks. Plastic bucket filled with water from tank. Old tourists. Man washes in bucket. Palm trees against the evening sky.
04. Native American flutist Facio Santillán, with the song "El condor pasa" Facio Santillán plays on reed flute mouthpiece above song, various settings by him and his companions, guitar, drum, and Indian harp etc great. Then on snowball fight of his companions on Berliner Straße and walk.
5th International Women's ski race, Oberstaufen close, knitting a French runners before the start, close. Foot is used in binding, close. Start of the slalom. Start and run by Rosi Mittermaier, is 6 winner Michele Jacot, France. Special slalom series Cup: ZL. Fall of Rosi Mittermaier, which, however, can continue. PLN-run by Jocelyne Perrilat, big Michel Jacot and start walking, ZL. Half total winners.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Portrait of Polish. Party leader Gierek origin: Polkronika traffic report I give way sign camera: Rieck, Jürgens Sahara - Report III camera: Rühe flutist Facio Santillán camera: Pahl, Petersen internally. Women's ski race Oberstaufen camera: Rau, Rühe, Ganesh at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 243/1950
Welt im Film 31/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 208/1954
Welt im Bild 151/1955
El Mundo al Instante 1012/1982
Welt im Bild 88/1954