UFA-Dabei 756/1971 19.01.1971
01 men's fashion for the evening capital letters from the bottom to top driving, big: ball. Mr in the Paternoster lift in the evening suit with champagne glass. Tray with glasses of champagne. Young couple driving upwards, taking each a glass. Title with interim cuts "modetips for adam". Brigitte Pleiss in the PATERNOSTER. Young man rises. Shirt breasts of evening suits, close. Several young people and in the PATERNOSTER. The uppercase letters appear there party. Men's and women's group at the PATERNOSTER. Uppercase disco. Young men in Brokatkasaks in the Paternoster lift driving up. Paternoster turn system, close. People drive past seemingly kopfabwärts. Young man upside down in the PATERNOSTER.
02. Munich: film ball playing band, total, among the guests: Rudi Carell, Joachim Fuchsberger. Poster: Stars greet Olympic. Genscher, great. Horst Tappert writes his name on the aforementioned poster. Rudi Carell with Ruth-Maria Kubitschek, half total. Eddie Constantine Simone and Curd Jürgens, close (in the Pan) writes his name on the poster, Gloria Kubaschewski half total. Long shot of the dance floor. Busendecolleté, close. Pierre Brice, close in the profile. Peggy March singing original sound "A Banda". Various settings, also close. Among other things, Hans-Jörg Felmy with Karin Dor, close. Franz-Josef Strauss, great. Christina Söderbaum with camera, total.
03. Bonn: Beethoven Halle, Interior: new year's reception for Federal President Gustav Heinemann Gustav Heinemann standing at microphones at great carpet, total. Doyen of Dipl. Corps, Nuncio Bafile, half totally talking without sound. Long shot of the Hall. Among the present Zarapkin with others. Pan across present. Among other things, Brandt with Bafile, total. Brandt, close, swivel on the Bafile, close. Bafile, Brandt and Heinemann and many others. In conversation with glasses in hand Brandt, Bafile, Heinemann.
04. traffic report II. To the new highway code from 1 March 1971 tips for driving new traffic signs, individually, side by side great transformer. Heavy traffic in three series on the road. Peter car and a "buggy". Phone. Conversation between the "buggy"- and the Peter cars crew.
Actuality: "Peter 17 for buggy 1 come!" - "Buggy 1 they're coming!" - "since when does the police left? The highway code says: it is to drive as far to the right. Come!"-" the highway code also says: on roads like this one may with heavy traffic of deviate. "-"our series is now faster than yours. May we left leave you?"-"the new highway code says that must be driven with heavy traffic on such roads right faster than links."-"why don't you come on our track? Which is faster."-" you can only turn right go a little faster, if you have been previously been right. " We must not be over that right must cut from here only, if we To want to hold or turn. We do not intend both."-" buggy 1 on the would-be column jumper Peter 17: we To give you a chance. " "Meeting point: next side street right."-"Peter 17 on buggy 1: very friendly! By the way: every change of lanes is to announce in time and clearly. End."-"Buggy 1 would like to thank Peter 17 end."
05. Hamburg, Music Hall: protest singer Eric Burdon and his band "was" individual band members, colored, close. Eric Burdon sings on a sample interview 'round and round... "that big and close." Various settings of him and the band. Comments of individual band members outside in English. All iron stairs. Recorded interview Burdon: "doesn 't this make you feel, that you wish you' d stayed in bed this morning!" All band members separately, close during the concert. Actuality song Burdon. Coloured band member, ranking drive o "love and was ' n love".
06. Innsbruck, Igls. Four-man Championships Innsbruck, city image. Views of mountains. Men during the preparation of the bobsled run due to thaw. Man takes bobsled run barrier. Darkness and flood light: the legs are knocked a rider. Launch of Germany II mitFloth the wheel and drive. Great out in the aim of Floth,. Directions of defending champion Germany I with carpenters and his team and drive, are large 2 room. Home of the Romanian team and ride. Romanian Bob Championship are running out. The big four winners.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Corrado, Bafile ; Brandt, Willy ; Brice, Pierre ; Burdon, Eric ; Carell, Rudi ; Constantin, Eddie ; Dor, Karin ; Felmy, Hans Jörg ; Fuchsberger, Joachim ; Genscher, Hans-Dietrich ; Heinemann, Gustav ; Jürgens, Curd ; Kubaschewski, Gloria ; Kubitschek, Rut-Maria ; March, Peggy ; Pleiss, Brigitte ; Söderbaum, Kristina ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Tappert, Horst ; Zarapkin ; Floth ; Zimmerer, Wolfgang
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Men's fashion camera: Rahim movie ball in Munich origin: Fox pool new year reception at Bupräs. Heinemann camera: fire, Luppa traffic report II tips for side by side driving protest singer Eric Burdon camera: Seib, Ahsendorf, Peter's four-man Championship Igls origin: Fox pool at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 187/1953
Welt im Film 296/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 672/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 771/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 687/1963