UFA-Dabei 757/1971 26.01.1971
1st traffic report III.: lane change Flash before overtaking, turning off, before starting and obstacle avoidance. New traffic signs, transformer. Village sign of Vellmar, district of Kassel is replaced by new (with diagonal bar). Details and talking to police.
Actuality: "why is the flashing before overtaking prescribed actually now? Until now went. BB´s without"-"our traffic has become denser. The vehicles are faster. Who wants to overtake must make attention by flashing to the other better can adopt him."-"who cares about BB´s?"-"first the Handley. He know, that To want to get over first and stays behind. And our fresh air fanatics front. They know that they must proceed even further right now and can not even overtake."-"and our partners in the oncoming traffic."-" so: Flash is "in". "-"with the new highway code in five situations. -"Before the turn." - "before the overtaking." - "before the lane change." - "before the start." - "And if you must dodge an obstacle." - "buggy 1, Flash is"in"." Come!"-"buggy 1 took the hint. We thank. End!"
02. military airport of Bremgarten near Freiburg: acquisition of the phantom Hunter air force: four season of phantom hunters in the air, total. 1 Hunter ends up totally with brake screen at the rear (German cross on the fuselage). Name "Spirit of St. Louis" in the bow, great. Several settings of the aircraft. Pilot in cockpit, great. Logo on sleeve: 1000 hours Phantom II flight crew before their hunters, total. Handshake with a German officer. Driving scenes of the phantom hunters over and around. Phantom front.
03. London: 18 CDU party day totals of the sealing-occupied Hall. Writing on front page: CDU, 18th National Party Congress. Strauß and Erhard, great. Hans Katzer, close. Schröder close to. He was with Helmut Kohl, close. A group of cameramen. Erich Mende, great. Catholic priest, close. Kamagate at the lectern, total. Strauß, close. O-ton of gravel Ingers, half total.
Actuality: "is the broad Union of mid - and we will remain in the Middle, even if it does not fit some of our opponents, ladies and gentlemen, is this Union of the Center, eh and a diversity of opinions and interests to integrate, i.e. under a major guiding principle of merge have.
Head Auditorium. Bruno heck, great.
04. Warsaw: Rainer Barzel in Warsaw half total inside: handshake Rainer Barzel Gierek, and Babs with Cyrankiewicz. Barzel half total and large Gierek, a large pan on Cyrankiewicz. Barzel, Cyrankiewicz and Gierek half total.
05. Friedland: Poland Outlander Friedland station with platforms and station sign "Friedland". Running a train. Immigrants and children leave the train. Case series on platform, swivel. Fried large country Bell. Long shot of the camp. Boerner of interviews with some returnees. Actuality: "why did you leave Poland?" - "I left Poland, because I was born in Germany, I feel German." - "because we feel German." - "when you learned that the German Polish Treaty to do something with your departure has?" - "it was in 1970, when the Brandt was in Warsaw." - "and by whom did you hear that?" - "By the station from West Germany." - "we have learned that through the German radio!" - "and what did you pay for the pass?" - "for I paid 5000 Sloty a passport, this is the equivalent of 800 German marks."-"What do you expect from the Federal Republic?"-"The Federal Republic I expect a better life and Demokration!"-"... that we live better here. " ... The best, what is it For you?"-"now, that I get back to work and can peacefully live."
06. Cologne: furniture fair ' 71 various exhibition settings. Advertisement for "Hobby", the variable building furniture system. Packages with components to the self assembling. Young girl at the assembling of furniture with a hex wrench. Girls between the ages of homemade furniture. Kitchen part Assembly in the trick. Advertisement for 3 K-furniture. Living - and bedroom combination. Girl writing casket. Demonstration of "party egg", to the Chair convertible egg furniture. Various plastic furniture. Modular table and stool combination. Jars and bottles in swivelling section of the tower. Advertisement for "Call bed" and Viewer. Queen size bed spread Nightgown. People looking at leaflets. Facilities with matching colors to bed, curtain, etc. Girl lies on round bed foam.
07. Hamburg: Sweden fur fashion, people in front of shop Windows presented on ice-breaker Schwedenpelzhaus, total,. Mannequins in the store window in furs. Ship Harbour: mannequin is steam whistle in operation. Drive through ice floes, seen from above. Icebreaker "Walrus", big bug. Various settings of mannequins in furs on the icebreaker "Elbe", total. Smoky chimney, close. Grog-drinking male model in fur. Trimmer at the Kohlenschaufeln. Drive through ice floes with mannequins on board. Mannequins on ice floes on land.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer Candidus ; Boerner, Hans Jürgen ; Cyrankiewicz ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gierek, Conrade Edward ; Heck, Bruno ; Katzer, Hans ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Kohl, Hannelore ; Mende, Erich ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Strauß, Franz Josef
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Returnees, evacuees, Outlander ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; Refugees ; aircraft ; Shipping ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Military events ; Furniture ; Transport: General ; Distributed ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Traffic report III overtaking, flashing takeover of PHANTOM aircraft by d. air force camera: Rieck, Ganesh 18 CDU Party Congress in Düsseldorf camera: Luppa Rainer Barzel in Poland origin: Polkronika Poland Outlander in stock Friedland camera: Jürgens, Rühe Cologne furniture fair camera: Luppa Sweden fur Hamburg camera: Ahsendorf at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 125/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 574/1961
Welt im Bild 187/1956
Emelka-Woche Nr. 37, 1929
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 261/1955