UFA-Dabei 760/1971 16.02.1971
01 Aitrang/Upper Swabia: tea railway disaster-lit station sign "Aitrang", watch shows 18:44. Train through the picture, evening. Spotlight on track and smashed sleepers, swivel. Debris site, evening. Fixed a bug with tea of an overturned car, close. Various settings of the debris. Rescue teams at work, total. Derailed car, totally. Squad leader of the DRC, Erwin Stockmeier, in uniform, big speaks interview backed with images of rubble and rescue scenes of dead and injured: "the tea came out of a curve on the opposite track, was ejected. The entire train is probably slid along on the side and has torn itself apart. We have met Very much many serious injuries and also unfortunately Very much many dead. We have tried to help as soon as possible. We succeeded in also Very good, there was a doctor on the spot, who has made medical help also Right away."
Actuality of the physician Dr. Kurt Hampel (missing), also backed by rescue scenes. Dead are transported in rubber bags. Departure truck with trailer, lying on the the rubber bags. Interview at the scene, Georg Leber close. Actuality: "our task have to exclude that such a thing can happen Once again. "Safety about everything - and then it goes to ensure that the damage caused - as far as they can be solved - will be corrected."
Train passes at disaster point, totally.
02. traffic report VI: new traffic signs, transformer turn. Neutral sound bites: "the turn to the left is a pretty dangerous driving maneuvers. But if one considers three points in the correct order, both mirrors and over your shoulder. "If everything is free, secondly: Flash, third: right lane."-"look backwards. Rear-view mirror, mirrors, over the shoulder. -Flash. -Classify! -Buggy 1 at Peter's 17. We believe your job is finished. "Supplementary question: what is against a farewell drink at Tony?"-"basically nothing." End."-"understood. End."-" was ' ne dufte show - these trips with the buggy. "-"about it!"-"right, everything I get it!"-" from March 1 we are in with the new regulations. " Young people go into a restaurant.
03. Bonn: Telephone direct dial, select phone number of Ambassador Krapf in Tokyo after Japan, Minister Georg Leber liver before microphones, totally. Hand picking, big liver with receiver, half-close. Hand picks again, closely. Japan. Journalists.
Actuality of liver: "if he talks Not now just, he would have to come soon! -Hello, Hello! -Occupied! -Is Bonn, liver, Hello Mr Krapf. It took something, until the first conversation was turned on the road by the technicians, but I understand Very much clear, so as I'm on the phone from Frankfurt to Wiesbaden."
Liver on map with marked lines of future direct elections, Bonn, Frankfurt and Munich.
04. Baden-Baden: art exhibition Salvador Dalí Dalí with petioles fabric, original sound "Surrealismo". Dali, half. Portrait, ranking ride. IRIS of his eye is a small portrait of a clock (eye of time) In the corner of the eye. Random ride on beating, crowned heart (Royal heard). Sofa "may West" with girl who leafs through the exhibition catalog. Various settings of his works. Crowd in the exhibition. Interviews with individual visitors, sound bites: "what would you spend on the image?" - "so, even for this nothing." - "5000 if I could." - "My estimate to the prices of the Viennese realists, gradually I the image about would estimate 300 to 400,000 mark and hold also for value."
05. Stuttgart: Camping-Caravan and Tourism exhibition man goes on a small motor scooter through the exhibition. Holiday posters for 1971, from various countries. Caravan tent will be set up. Man rides roller downstairs. Caravans of company sports Berger from 1938, multiple settings inside and outside. Various recordings of several new models, including luxury model "Crown", Swivel, outdoor and various internal settings with WC, washbasin, kitchen. Camping bus, inside. Man runs up stairs with roller. Cars on the highway. Car with camping trailers, total, trip.
06. Garmisch-Partenkirchen: INTERSKI, World Congress for various settings of individual and group sessions, ski instructor being artistic journeys.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Dali, Salvatore ; Hampel, Kurt ; Leber, Georg ; Stockmeier, Erwin
Baden-Baden ; Stuttgart ; Aitrang ; Aitrag/Upper Swabia ; Aitrag ; Bonn ; Garmisch-Partenkirchen ; Upper Swabia
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Interviews ; Disasters ; Fire ; Leisure, recreation ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Bobsleigh ; Art ; Transport: General ; Exhibitions ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- TEA - railway accident Aitrang camera: Rau, Luppa traffic report VI, (turn) telephone direct dial Japan camera: Luppa, Rühe Salvador Dali Baden-Baden & Interv.
Camera: Rau origin: arch archive.
Camping-caravan tourism Ausstllg.
Camera: Ahsendorf, TITZE interaction, World Congress f. ski instructor being camera: Rau at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 879/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 951/1968
Eine Reise nach Brasilien
Welt im Film 74/1946