UFA-Dabei 765/1971 23.03.1971
1 Berlin: Benny Goodman in Berlin rolling out aircraft, large and a Fiddler. Benny Goodman at the head of the gangway, total. Case, close, with inscription "Benny Goodman Orchestra". Benny Goodman big and close. Instrument cases be placed on cars, lore with Goodman suitcases in drive. Various settings of Goodman and his Orchestra. Benny with clarinet, Traforanfahrt. Benny blows "Yesterday" from Lennon's wage, great.
02. Dortmund: German President Heinemann at the technical support service disaster exercise on exhibition of the technical relief organisation. Heinemann, totally surrounded by his entourage and members of the technical helper service. Swivel on conscientious objectors to alternative services. Heinemann, great. The people in the scaffolding and building bridges. Interview: "why sacrifice young men their leisure time for the charity even on weekends?".
O of individual, close: "there are many reasons. For the first time to really To want help. You will learn the right help at the THW, this is only important in the first place. "Help alone is not enough especially as help and how help right." - "Yes, I am since 1965 when the technical relief organisation and I find that my help is better placed than at the Bundeswehr."
Motorized water-treatment plant; Inscription: 'civil protection North Rhine-Westphalia'. Interior shots of the water in the car. Man creates a protective suit. Repair on the part of a machine, welding. 3 charity men in a rubber dinghy, total. Bridge.
03. this traffic: sanity on the road, statement Minister Georg Leber on the new highway code input the new traffic signs, Traforanfahrten, and scenes from the traffic impact of 800/152/157 K Minister Leber before map, big, speaks o-ton: "you without any complaints has gone. We have all reason to be grateful to all road users, and I am also proud that we succeeded to bring the traffic among the population. Almost all road users are informed showed in that there is a new regime."-"Where there are still information gaps and Which one are you think still most commonly made?"-"you know what it is, but we must accustom us only, there are new features. There are two things above all: is, it should be flashed This is true for the start-up and for the flashing when overtaking. Still A lot of flashing is saved here. And the second is, if you are driving in moving traffic, is a cross, you must keep from crossing. You can see it, if you would travel into the intersection, would inhibit the traffic." Including driving cars on transition. 3-lane and traffic on a street. Under the original sound more scenes from the consequences of the traffic.
04. Berlin: school computer in the E-O. Plauen school several grades of children who enter school. Children in the classroom. Hand-operated control panel with several buttons. Big kids. Man feeds computer in the technical Center: hands operate keys. Machine writes: right, wrong, easy means. Look in computer system. Multiple devices, E.g. Kodak carousel S-AV. Running Uher tape recorder, close. Frame is a roller which travels over land. Children from the canvas. Children use different push buttons. Write computer. Georg Pahl, from the rear to see interview of headmaster: actuality: "we can only use the programs that are created, give the child's expertise, expertise without emotional effort." Of course you can unlock then teachers for certain other important functions. It is possible, for example, to watch the children while the teacher again assumes a different lesson about the TV. A computer can never take the important functions in the education - such as, for example, discussion, teaching conversation – Of course, and it is also not intended." Under the original sound, FS camera on the screen the children in the class.
05. Holland: people run various settings of a mass run, men, women and children. Distribution of medals after the run on the runners, who have run 5 km in 36 minutes. Young man attached to sport shirt, Medal, close his medal with safety pin.
06. Bremen: Wrestling, Rasmussen: grass various catch scenes, partly in ZL. Cheerfully applauding audience, great. Close-ups of female viewers. Interview.
Actuality: "you can tell me, what do you like about wrestling?" - "because I love fat men." "Yes, because I like it." - "you know, I find it so aesthetic ´ this meat anywhere."-"I love these men. When I see, that's the most beautiful thing there is for me! But only fat, not as a thinner, Yes."-"Find that catchers are better men than others?"–" I had ´ still had no."-"Ne."-"why not?"-"like not so rough men." Eating and drinking spectators, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Goodman, Benny ; Heinemann, Gustav ; Leber, Georg ; Pahl, Georg ; Gras ; Rasmussen
Berlin ; Dortmund ; Holland ; Bremen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Wrestling ; Chess ; Interviews ; Musical events ; Schools, training ; sporting events ; Technology ; Transport: General ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Benny Goodman in Berlin camera: Pahl, Pres. Ahsendorf. Heinemann + technical assistance service camera: Rühe, Ahsendorf statement min. liver to the new highway code school computer i.E.O. Plauen-Schule in Berlin camera: Pahl fun run in Holland origin: Polygoon Wrestling (Rasmussen / CRA) & Interv.
Camera: Brandes, Ahsendorf at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 439/1958
Welt im Bild 129/1954
Welt im Bild 191/1956
Welt im Bild 20/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 610/1961