UFA-Dabei 769/1971 20.04.1971
1 Germany, Church sales in Hesse Traforanfahrt old church in town. Several settings of old church buildings. Rüdiger Nebe (German newsreel) interview with Jean Chanel (Lecturer in French language in Marburg, Germany), both half total.
Actuality: "even if such churches are listed, they are in the long run only in the form to save, she transferred to new features. Since public instances so far showed little willingness to take such initiatives, we must appeal to individuals or to groups." Swivel on timber-framed Church. Indoors. Crucifix close. Man, it's close. Interview: "If you're ' a beat scales it makes, I guess shotgun ne." Why? "Yes, that'd be ´ but ´ ne shame!"
Photos of American churches, which were transformed into their determination. Interior photo of a church as a restaurant. Timber-framed Church. Entertainment Nabi with a couple of buyers.
Actuality: "you bought this church to the ground prize. Why? My husband and I are both painters and we would like to use it as a Studio. They need to invest Of course some money to make it habitable this church."-"what amount To want you than spend?"-"well, I think, that in addition to the performance already an amount of 5,000 mark is required to prepare the church so that we can use it as a Studio and as a Wochenenddomizil."
Several church interior shooting with lumber. Church with Gothic Windows, defective plaster. Nebe interviewed any buyer, great.
Quote: Why would you To want like to buy this church? "How much you would invest, I have two of the oldest establishments in Marburg and I would be Very much interested in, a catering operation to raise. here" -?"-"I guess 200,000 mark on his thumb."
02. worms: Dr. Gustav Heinemann in worms to 450 commemorate the Reichstag in worms in 1521 Luther Memorial, head close, and pan on the base. Relief of Luther before the diet of worms. Pan across the Cathedral of worms. Etching Luther portrait of Cranach, close. Luther Bible, close. Heinemann, accompanied by Mayor Karn, enters the occupied urban play and meeting. At the lectern actuality, total and close.
Actuality: "a false, because A lot to rigid understanding of the doctrine of two kingdoms has hampered not only the political developments in Germany. She has obscures for the social area, what is the task of the Christian churches: namely to put on the side of the oppressed and exploited. What is often underlined in the 19th century as turning large parts of the workforce to Marxism or the intellectual goes back to helplessness and failure of Lutheranism in questions of this world widely.
03. Hockenheimring: Presentation of the new Mercedes 350 SL M 350 SL ride on the Hockenheimring. Seen settings of the empty car with and without Coupé roof, from behind and from the front. Swivel on indicator next to the headlight. Door handle, close. 2 men remove the Coupé roof with little effort. Heating the door panel, close. Demonstration of the page mirror adjustable from the inside. Screening of the shift lever. Look under hood, Traforückfahrt. Mercedes 350 SL ride on the highway.
04. Holland: violin lessons for toddlers music teacher and young children when playing the violin. Teacher shows the position of the arc. Little boy pushes the bow into the nose. Little girl, close to the game. With practicing mother, totally. Actuality of the first "concert". Little girl playing alone "Hänschen small..." ".
05. Hamburg: Dolphinarium in Hagenbecks Tierpark various settings of the dolphin shows in the new Dolphinarium. "The song" 3 dolphins. Guards shakes the fin of a dolphin. Preparation of mackerel meals for the Dolphin fish parts in buckets on scale. ZL: Dolphin jumps vertically out of the water and takes the guards standing on the springboard, a bite from the hand. Various settings of precise double and triple jumps of dolphins in ZL. Dolphin jumps through suspended tires.
06. Berlin: Olympic Stadium: football Hertha BSC - Borussia Dortmund 5:2 swivel occupied stands on the playing field. Game scenes mostly in ZL. It play other Siggi Held, Steffen Hagen/Berlin, Horr/Berlin, Günther, g/Berlin, contactor.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Monuments; Trade, finance; Interviews; Children; Football; Musical events; Religious events; Animals (except dogs); automotive engineering, automotive; Cultural events; People; Economy; Buildings in Europe; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Church sale in Hesse camera: Labudda Heinemann in worms, z. 450jähr. Memorial of the Reichstag of 1521 camera: Luppa the new Mercedes 350 SL camera: Rau Dutch children Geiger origin: Polygoon Dolphinarium b. Hagenbeck, Hamburg camera: Rieck Hertha BSC soccer: Dortmund camera: Pahl, Rühe, Ahsendorf, Ganesh at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 9/1945
Welt im Film 314/1951
Welt im Bild 160/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 21/1950
Brüning-Rede zur Wahl am 14.9.1930
Welt im Film 258/1950
Hinter der Westfront