UFA-Dabei 771/1971 04.05.1971
01 20 years Bundesgrenzschutz federal border police man with a two-way radio, close, speaking interview of mine blasting. O-ton: Enter through Dragonfly: 10: 00 56 mine detonation in the old double fence. Catchment NVA pioneers at 658349. This is rose. End."-"11: 00. Detonation site found that fire directly on the boundary ditch was created by mine explosions. Contact also fire and district."-"understood. At the end."
Border guards is poster on "Stop, danger, etc.". Sign border fence "respect mines, locked, danger to life". Demolition. Man with radio, reported by fire at Sprengungsort. Fire places at the border fence. Jeep and motor at the edge of the forest. Aerial photographs of the fire places, partly with moving dozers and aerial photographs of the strip mine. Border guards walk through forest. Border guards work one with binoculars at Palisade fence, close. Aerial photographs of the demarcation line with flying helicopters, total and flying over the village of Mödlareuth between Bavaria and Thuringia. Landing Federal Border Guard helicopter with inscription. Federal Ministers Genscher and get off. Genscher, half close, interview about the work of the BGS speaks. O-ton: The Federal border police is 20 years these days. He has become the operational readiness and duty in these 2 decades a term. The Federal border police has participated in it securing the border, combating crime, securing our airports and in many emergency and disaster cases. The Federal Government expresses their gratitude for the work done in the last 20 years the members of the Federal.
Original sound partly backed by images of border operations, such as passport control, execution of criminals in police control, border guards at airport with air traffic control, in the disaster relief (flood disaster Hamburg 1962). Border guards patrolled the Palais Schaumburg. Border guard school teaching: teacher at map in teaching. Look into occupied classroom. Baltic Sea surveillance in the Bay of Lübeck: ships of the border guard in ride, totally, overflown by helicopter. Radar device. Look in the engine room. Ship ride, big bow wave. Border patrol boat passes Traforückfahrt on East German Minesweeper "Octopus", total. Balloon ride, total.
02. more fun during leisure time (episode 1) construction site mounting images. Closing time: Views on Hamburg's Mönckebergstraße from above. Much traffic and many people on crosswalks. Passers-by in passing big and close. Interview.
Interview: "How do you spend your free time tonight?" – "tonight? I really don't know. I have to tell you honestly, I can not exactly say that."-"my free time? Tonight? Tonight I'm going with my wife and my children to the bowling. Because it's fun."-"well, then I want to tinker still a model ship. My wife and my son are professional critics."-"we need an hour for the first time every night movement. In my profession I have to sit all day Yes."
Couple with children at a bowling alley, family in the hobby of model ships. Remote controlled model ship on the water, couple on walk with poodle.
03. Cologne: German Federal horticultural show ' 71 swivel about gardens, fountains. Various sculptures and mobiles, water moves. Tulips, close. Children on rotating steel ball. Gondola ride. Children's playground with various play sculptures (by sculptor Sage). Plastic rods like a maze, where you can walk around. Large folding shields, total. Federal President Heinemann accompanied tour. Heinemann big speaks interview on the topic "Environmental protection".
O-ton: environmental security is a Community task of our society in all their groupings. Here, each affected Party and "polluter pays" is at the same time. If it becomes aware of one of the most effective ways for a participation of all offered in securing environmental citizens on a common task. The citizens may require only here the State, what he himself is willing to do. "But above all, the principle must apply: start everyone for himself." Hilda Heinemann in the audience. Original sound by Heinemann leads to the next story...
Actuality: "who is already the trouble, so I now ask its cars on it to check, whether it contributes No more than necessary to the pollution of the air. Who remember already that an engine idle unnecessarily good air steals the fellow?"
04. exhaust gas tests at BMW cars with exhaust cloud. Traffic scenes with heavy car traffic in Munich. Technicians working on car engine. Lab recordings at the Bavarian Motor works. Wheel to test, close. Removal of flue gases with hose. Carbon monoxide indicator, close. Exhaust gas tests for new BMW cars, various settings. Hand writes the results to the documents one, great. Appropriate sticker pasted on car washer. Several settings at the point of sale at BMW. BMW in gravel pit, total, side and frontal and in driving on road and bridge.
05. Monschau: International canoe-days-various settings of white water rafting, partly in ZL. (Preliminary decision about the occupation of the Olympic team) Slalom runs in ZL. Ulrike Deppe in her one that WINS in the women's. Ulli Peters from Augsburg in ride ZL, wins the men's. An Eskimo roll, total riders. Capsized canoeist are brought out of the water.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Interviews ; Kayaking, canoeing, whitewater ; Children ; aircraft ; Leisure, recreation ; Shipping ; Schools, training ; Blasting ; Technology ; accident series ; environmental protection, pollution ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- 20 years federal camera: Rieck, Brandes, Luppa origin: archive more fun in the spare time I origin: polyphonic Federal Garden Show in Cologne camera: Luppa emission reduction b. BMW camera: L. internally. Canoe-days in Monschau camera: Luppa at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 311/1956
Welt im Film 167/1948
Beschreibung einer Plastik
Welt im Bild 66/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 435/1958
Erzherzog Joseph auf dem Kriegsschauplatz