UFA-Dabei 772/1971 11.05.1971
1 Rome: Wedding Klaus Kinski first scenes backed with actuality Klaus Kinski from "Erdbeermund" by Villon. Original sound: Early man was awake, not long in the bed remained, the lip leckerhaft, the eyes it is rubbed. You ran, the hair still confused on the head were, eyes gleaming like on high festivals days, into,..."
On the street press photographers. Klaus Kinski with his fiancée on the arms, kisses sustained and persevering. Kinski is flower behind the ear. Interior: Sit down on chairs before the Registrar. Kinski takes his fiancee on the Palace, caress scenes. Konsterniertes face of the Registrar, half total. Official protested the behavior. Kinski roars angrily back (without sound), close. Bride and groom sign on the Registrar's Office, surrounded by journalists. After the ceremony, both on the base of an equestrian monument standing, waving.
02. Hamburg: Tribute to cameraman Erich Stoll to the 75. Birthday various settings from archive footage from his work on the camera.
03. Paris: INA meeting Mayor of Paris receives the international weekly news representatives, including Dr. Hinderikus Wiers, standing. Wiers inscribes itself in the guestbook. Swivel work meeting.
04. Bremen: Stewardesses school for ship cabin steamer on the pier, total. Girls legs when boarding. Several settings flight attendants at work on board. Old sailor, close. Beat band plays on Board of the freighter, Traforückfahrt. Training of the girls: teacher at map in the classroom. Stewardesses, single, close. Bremer work Senator welcomed the teachers. Pan across the seated girl. Girl at work in the canteen, the beds make, serve with coffee. Beat band on board.
05. more fun during leisure time (Episode II) work on petrol station, refueling, disk cleaning, hand washing, close. Panoramic view on Hamburg's Mönckebergstraße from above. Much traffic and many people on crosswalks. Passers-by in passing big and close. Various interviews. Family playing the puppet theatre. Children as a spectator. Paints young man, young girl painted ceramic vase. Young men in the Sports Club, various settings.
06. Munich: magnetic levitation and Transurbahnsystem by Krauss-Maffei Federal Minister liver goes to the maiden voyage of the monorail. Indoors, driver's seat. Details and explanations on the model. Transurbahnsystem: pedestrian traffic system in the model, several settings. Test drive of the magnetic cushion vehicle.
07. Spain: Roy Black and his villas in Spain Roy Black takes ass hosted Spanish, distributed bread, cuts cheese, pours wine. Eating, close. Inscription on House "VAPF S.A. Buenavista urbanization". Roy Black accompanied between cottages. A rider. Pan across Roy blacks holiday homes. Roy Black with Börner (German newsreel) half total during interview: Roy Black o-ton: "special will be, that I every year here wants to invite children here to Alicante, where I build houses." "All children?" - "no, not all, but children who are in need - orphans, children from homes that have no parents, that it never can experience or"-"and what about the other fans"that which must come?"-"Oh, that will all come." want to invite orphans in his houses. Roy Black stands between cacti, inspired by Palm, sits on a small wall, goes along on the water, sings o-ton: "The longing is endless...".
08. Berlin: Germany Hall: basketball of the various settings of the funny game, partly in ZL's Harlem Globetrotters.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Basketball ; Honors ; Railways ; Higher education ; Interviews ; Inventions ; filmmaking ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Shipping ; Schools, training ; Technology ; Jobs ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Klaus Kinski in Rome wedding origin: Corona tribute to Erich set for 75th Geb.tag origin: Archive INA Conference in Paris origin: Fox Bremen report: stewardesses school more fun during leisure time II origin: polyphonic Munich maglev train camera: Rau Transurban system camera: Rau Roy Black? Benidorm camera: Ahsendorf Harlem Globetrotters, Berlin camera: Pahl, Rühe at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 81/1946
Welt im Film 159/1948
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 783/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 796/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 856/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 680/1963